SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 am

Batten down the hatches, guys. I believe in this couple, but things are about to get a tad bumpy. Glad we all have each other for support and positivity!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:32 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Batten down the hatches, guys. I believe in this couple, but things are about to get a tad bumpy. Glad we all have each other for support and positivity!
Such good news.. and then two bad news (depending on perspective, I guess) in just one day! How does that happen? laugh out loud Everything will be fineeeee IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:08 am

Can someone elaborate?^^^^^^^^

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 am

bamagal wrote:Can someone elaborate?^^^^^^^^
@bamagal

"Jordan's ex Brittany made another instagram post about him cheating on her and provided proof of flower delivery to a cast of  pitch perfect while dating her, she also showed msgs between herself and Jordan. Called him a liar, fame seeker, jobless with no money and that he rides his brother's truck. She said she made the post because Jordan called her a liar when he said he did not cheat on her."

The timing of her post is bad for Jo^3,He is starting his new job, they are just settling into their lives  They seemed so happy hours earlier taking their dog to the park. I bet Jojo cried herself to sleep again last night.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 am

Thanks @Dessler!!  Less than perfect timing, right?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 am

Jordan's Ex Brittany wrote something on instagram about how Jordan cheated on her. She apparently also posted a video put she has since taken that down. In my eyes this on makes the ex look bad. Let it go it's been years. People grow up and change. Just like Jojo's ex who ran to a magazines it only made him look bad.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:01 am

heather441 wrote:Jordan's Ex Brittany wrote something on instagram about how Jordan cheated on her. She apparently also posted a video put she has since taken that down. In my eyes this on makes the ex look bad. Let it go it's been years. People grow up and change. Just like Jojo's ex who ran to a magazines it only made him look bad.

I am very sure Jordan really hurt her in their 3 and half years relationship and i feel bad for her. But i mean she should have moved on by now, their relationship was over 2 years ago!!!. Why does she still have their text messages and things like that? she probably still has pictures of the both of them. If i was in her position, all traces of Jordan would have been removed from my life.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 am

Dessler wrote:
heather441 wrote:Jordan's Ex Brittany wrote something on instagram about how Jordan cheated on her. She apparently also posted a video put she has since taken that down. In my eyes this on makes the ex look bad. Let it go it's been years. People grow up and change. Just like Jojo's ex who ran to a magazines it only made him look bad.

I am very sure Jordan really hurt her in their 3 and half years relationship and i feel bad for her. But i mean she should have moved on by now, their relationship was over 2 years ago!!!. Why does she still have their text messages and things like that? she probably still has pictures of the both of them. If i was in her position, all traces of Jordan would have been removed from my life.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, right?  ITA - she needs to move on!

bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:09 am

bamagal wrote:
Dessler wrote:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, right?  ITA - she needs to move on!

Haha... i know right! i would have rained hell at that moment JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 37 3806527698 , not 2 years later though.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:16 am

^ I don't even think JoJo or Jordan would have seen it yet. She posted it at like 1 or 2 in the morning eastern pacific. She also deleted the screenshot with the texts because it kind of said the girls name on it.. oops!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 am

^^i am sure Jojo has, people keep tagging her in the post. I feel so bad for Jojo, people her now making comments like she is not his type that he is into girls fit blond girls with blue eyes like all his exes. Funny, his ex brittany looks like the girl he cheated on her with kelley Jackle.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 am

Dessler wrote:^^i am sure Jojo has, people keep tagging her in the post. I feel so bad for Jojo, people her now making comments like she is not his type that he is into girls fit blond girls with blue eyes like all his exes. Funny, his ex brittany looks like the girl he cheated on her with kelley Jackle.

Jordan Pruitt can be JoJo's twin (kind of), another girl he dated/hooked up with/whatever the hell laugh out loud So yeah, he may have a preference for normal looking blondes, but doesn't mean he's only attracted to them.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline