SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:59 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cs2obtuUEAEg5Mk
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA

"I've kind of been locked up for the past couple years and yesterday you picked that lock instantly when you stared talking to me." - Mikhel
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 am

Sharleen Joynt wrote:2. Mikhel, 28: I’m almost irked that I didn’t put Mikhel in my Top 4 last week because I totally knew he was a frontrunner but allowed his lack of conversation airtime to make me second-guess myself. Seriously, what doesn’t Mikhel have? He’s very cute and has a sort of gentle giant vibe going on… he didn’t come close to winning that wrestling match even though you kind of get the feeling he probably could have. And he also managed to discuss having his heart broken (twice!) in front of three other dudes without ever sounding either insincere or too sensitive. Even his first kiss with Jasmine was perfectly—but not expertly—executed. (There is a difference.) He didn’t ask if he could kiss her (one of my all-time peeves—sorry, Seth) but just gauged the moment and went for it. And it was GOOD. Mikhel, you stay.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:20 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CtaqzvZXYAA_Z9d
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Who's rooting for Mikhel? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:34 am

Wow they are pushing Mikhel hard. Should I be nervous, a little to obvious? Maybe F3, but I would love for him to win.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:17 am

Does anyone think he is getting the bachelor edit?? The music they used for him coming out of the limo was that pretty music....and they highlight how jasmine has "unlocked his heart" ..which could be setup as heartbreak again?... Otherwise possible f1? ..I really like him, mike and Kevin w at the moment.....still waiting to watch Ep 3 though Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 am

@LeapofFaith Good point. It's hard to tell since they've never had an ette season, and the first two Bachelors were unknowns.

I definitely saw the chemistry edit with Mikhel. That was plain as day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:30 pm

I can't wait to watch it. I'd love for Mikhel to be TB. If the U.S. version won't have a minority lead, maybe Canada will.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:46 pm

albean99 wrote:I can't wait to watch it. I'd love for Mikhel to be TB. If the U.S. version won't have a minority lead, maybe Canada will.

I was thinking the same thing. I have thought he was getting the Bachelor edit but choose not to write it because in my head I said that's never going to happen. I hope so, He is a real catch. A stable career, charming, adventurous and good looking.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:11 pm

We are such a multicultural country, it's no big deal. It wouldn't be for political reasons or token guy, IMO, it would be because he deserves it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:3. Mikhel, 28: Oh, dreamy Mikhel. I love the what-the-hell-am-I-doing-here vibe I get from Mikhel, like he was nominated by someone else and possibly coerced into this show. Even his profile photo on the cast page endears me to him; it just looks like he’s enthusiastically smiling as he would for any photo, not posing or trying to look any certain way. Okay, so maybe I have a mini-crush on Mikhel. But I’m pretty sure Jasmine and I have similar tastes, so I’m confident Mikhel’s solid for a long time.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We are such a multicultural country, it's no big deal. It wouldn't be for political reasons or token guy, IMO, it would be because he deserves it.

But they haven't done it yet, GA. Sharleen seemed a bit disappointed that they picked a pretty blonde instead of going out of the box even though she likes Jasmine. I do think Mikhel would be good as would Kevin P so will keep my fingers crossed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:27 pm

There have been two bachelors and this is the first ette season. In comparison to the US version, they've had many more season's overall.

I can easily see Mikhel being the next Bachelor if he's not the F1.

It's hard to say how why Jasmine got chosen. I don't think that I can recall that there was even a casting call for it. It was as if it was announced out of the blue and she had already been chosen. We tried to sleuth who it would be, no wonder we couldn't figure it out. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold