SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 am

http://www.wnetwork.com/sites/www.wnetwork.com/files/styles/w-gallery-image/public/BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-33.jpg?itok=ewiQKywR

Just noticed he is kissing her on the forehead. I love that.

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:36 am

Its funny that the family were all dressed up for Mikhel. Pretty colors etc..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Cw8IzOPW8AA-KxG
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Maddy wrote:Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Cw8IzOPW8AA-KxG
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  

That is a stunning picture whether you like these two or not (i do). Photographically its stunning though and damn romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Well Kevin is probably not F1 since a Mrswendt like the above picture. Plus she seems annoyed that they are still portraying his mom badly.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 NO.gif

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Lift_0

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Crytogether
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-9-recap-havana-fantasy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Well Kevin is probably not F1 since a Mrswendt like the above picture.  Plus she seems annoyed that they are still portraying his mom badly.

Good catch! Can you post the like? Twitter IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Well Kevin is probably not F1 since a Mrswendt like the above picture.  Plus she seems annoyed that they are still portraying his mom badly.

Good catch! Can you post the like? Twitter IG?

Hi GA I can't get the likes display on laptop and cannot grab a copy on my phone.  Can someone look at the likes on this Ig here and print the like for mrswendt.

2) Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen21
see Mrswendt comment to and from adecorso
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:12 am

We seriously need to lock down this sight. There is either a mole or someone is reading this from the Prod Company. The like is no longer there. Mrs Wendt is following KW and vice versa and if she knows Jill she may be related.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:02 am

i've seen that account a while, didn't actually think they were related laugh out loud since i didn't check to see if kevin w was following her. but he indeed is.

here's the first pic i saw of her under the #bacheloretteca on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSXA_ejLU5/?taken-by=mrswendt

incase it gets taken down

in the comments she replies to her friend "Im loving mikhel right now!(Also a teehee monkey emoji)".

she also commented on this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpHC8CgF8D/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

"oh those wendt boys ;) @adecorso"

now I'm not sure/doubt about some distant relative like her knowing who won etc. but it is kinda odd that she is rooting for mikhel somewhat laugh out loud

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:21 am

@Fifty @primexi @iamreal2u

great job guys!!......here is the Like. I still can see it and grab the SC :

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Mrswen10

my SC from the LIKES list : https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpiYiHADZZ/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

sorry not much help these days. But i honestly can say IMO the cookie of Mik F1 started to crumble perfectly on FD episode Smiley. Gonna drop the wonderful nuggets sometime in the weekend.

meanwhile..if Mikhel turns out to be the F1 as we have predicted, its note worthy that he visited Kevin P 4 days ago (?). I suspects it had something to do with his last SHV, while i assumed the former one was done around the AFTR taping on Thurs Oct 26th.Its been sleuthed that he was still in VC on Saturday, Oct 28th.

That would means..the approx 2 weeks span from the ATFR taping and KP visit..and just as the same period, 2 weeks, from KP visit until the AFTR airing on Nov 22nd. Just sayin Smiley.Just thought parked it here for my own reference.

Keep up the great work!... yes

PS: whads up with the "(kinda) dirty dancing lift "in the deep sea on the IG?.......Give me feels of the G-lee vibe all over.... giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:25 am

Joy15 wrote:@Fifty @primexi

great job guys!!......here is the Like. I still can see it and grab the SC :

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Mrswen10

my SC from the LIKES list : https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpiYiHADZZ/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

sorry not much help these days. But i honestly can say IMO the cookie of Mik F1 started to crumble perfectly on FD episode Smiley. Gonna drop the wonderful nuggets sometime in the weekend.

meanwhile..if Mikhel turns out to be the F1 as we have predicted, its note worthy that he visited Kevin P 4 days ago (?). I suspects it had something to do with his last SHV, while i assumed the former one was done around the AFTR taping on Thurs Oct 26th.Its been sleuthed that he was still in VC on Saturday, Oct 28th.

That would means..the approx 2 weeks span from the ATFR taping and KP visit..and just as the same period, 2 weeks, from KP visit until the AFTR airing on Nov 22nd. Just sayin Smiley.Just thought parked it here for my own reference.

Keep up the great work!... yes

PS: whads up with the "(kinda) dirty dancing lift "in the deep sea on the IG?.......Give me feels of the G-lee vibe all over.... giggling

But how close of a relative is this MrsWendt? Would she know about the outcome?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold