SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Who wouldnt find Mikhel hawt? But I dont see any special affinity between them.

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Mikhel liked this picture of Jasmine!! "It's love baby"  scratch IMO Obvious now he is f1 ! I guess we will see giggling

https://instagram.com/p/BLQJqHkDeic/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:17 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Mikhel liked this picture of Jasmine!! "It's love baby"  scratch IMO Obvious now he is f1 ! I guess we will see  giggling

I dont have insta can you please bring over the photo please.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:25 pm

reason wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Mikhel liked this picture of Jasmine!! "It's love baby"  scratch IMO Obvious now he is f1 ! I guess we will see  giggling

I dont have insta can you please bring over the photo please.

IG jasmine.lorimer
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 14574191_1405106446170806_9066445163198414848_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:55 am

So interesting. I wonder though if he's been careful not to follow her, why would he like her pictures? I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's F1. Or maybe he's the next Bachelor and they've been in touch recently about the process. I don't know what to think. dizzy (I'll just keep using this emoji LOL).

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:03 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Cuh9OQ8WAAAax2w
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
We love a man in plaid. The guys are really working hard for that one-on-one time this week! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:23 am

siena wrote:So interesting. I wonder though if he's been careful not to follow her, why would he like her pictures? I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's F1. Or maybe he's the next Bachelor and they've been in touch recently about the process. I don't know what to think. dizzy (I'll just keep using this emoji LOL).

@siena

to me, its obvious that he is their top candidate for the next lead :
- i have yet to see any F1s in recent Premiere Seasons whose 1-1 time with the lead were NOT shown at MnG. (i provided the link in F1-6 thread)
- if we keep twitter pic and gif count of Jas-Mikhel date...atleast he got 10 pics and 2 gifs of their last date displayed on Bach CA TW account. And note the words such as : he is modest etc that makes him really attractive . To me it appears as highlighting Mikhel's quality more than his connection with Jas. JMO

(JFYI i did the same on Richie season....the result: Olena, the F3 had the most, followed by Alex the F1 and Nikki the F2).

Amusingly...ive counted Mike got 6 pic and 1 gif (kissing).. (I am firm in Mike as F1 btw) so its less than Mikhel and KW got 3 or 4 with 1 chop gif (no kissing) (btw KW=F2 in my book).

I just find it fascinating that it could be matched like that  giggling . FWIW

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:28 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CuilT9BWcAAFjMI
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Mikhel's game face was ON during the competition. Did he prove his strength to Jasmine? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 am

Interesting @Joy15! I wrote this in another thread but I noticed that on the aftershow last week they had a little segment showing the other guys in the house talking about Mikhel as a frontrunner. It made me wonder if that segment is more the kind of thing the next Bachelor would get rather than F1? It seems odd that they'd be highlighting Mikhel so obviously if he is F1 but maybe that's happened before?

At the moment though it does seem to me like they are prepping for Mikhel to be the next bachelor. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:45 am

siena wrote:Interesting @Joy15! I wrote this in another thread but I noticed that on the aftershow last week they had a little segment showing the other guys in the house talking about Mikhel as a frontrunner. It made me wonder if that segment is more the kind of thing the next Bachelor would get rather than F1? It seems odd that they'd be highlighting Mikhel so obviously if he is F1 but maybe that's happened before?

At the moment though it does seem to me like they are prepping for Mikhel to be the next bachelor. All JMO.

tbh i think its only to throw us out of the loop laugh out loud....Since IMO the other front runners: KW now has gotten a shady edit (so lame..)..and KP IMO next will get a sort of 'hesitant'/ wall up edit (so lame as well laugh out loud).....So that leaves Mikhel as Mike's contender so to speak... But i personally peg Mik as the F3-usual spot for Bach...a spot well known to getting a typical" gentleman" edit. example in US series: Sean, Chris Soules, Ben H. in AU: Richie.

If we lurk over the AU threads....they have the F1 prediction game played by the eliminated contestants.meaning: those contestants were asked who they think would be the F1. As we expect...of course the answers are widely varied laugh out loud ..there is no dead give away or anything giggling . If we believe that those eliminated contestants being 'coached'.(somehow..to some extent).then i can see similar case happened to the hosts of the After Show of Canada..since they are the ones who is being assigned to (kinda) mess up with our minds string our curiosity till the end Rolling Eyes laugh out loud. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Just noticed again on the Aftershow this week the host also saying "If she doesn't choose him I think Mikhel for the next Canadian bachelor." IMO if he isn't F1 there's certainly signs pointing to him being chosen for the Bach gig.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CvGGeGnWgAAbLGz
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see you...And I think it's a good thing." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold