SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:53 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:
@Blackhalo...that's correct only one episode speculated for Montreal. For now I am very skeptical that Mike & Jasmine wore their heli outfits for just an SQT then to go back & change into different clothes for a dance. Basically IMO no conclusive evidence now that the Heli caps & dancing cap go together for just an SQT....if they go together then it's a SD IMO but need to sleuth more to conclude.
The Helicopter tour and the place we see Jasmine and Mike dancing are located in Quebec City. IMO it is all from the same 1-on-1.

I believe this is the helicopter. http://gohelico.com/assets/images/page-gabriel-savard-pdg.jpg 

GoHelico Tour based in Quebec City.

Yep way to go @Blackhalo yes

I just checked the http://www.helicoptermaintenancemagazine.com/article/new-aviation-facility-old-world-quebec-city that you provided in your earlier post and it is the location for GoHelico heli tours of Quebec.  There is another pic on the link with doors and windows that match the Heli screen caps we got from the show.

Temperature in Quebec was reported as 48 degrees Celsius weather link that day and that would explain the warm clothing Jasmike were wearing at the Heli hanger per the SCTherefore IMO the heli caps and dancing SCs are Jasmike SD & not SQT.

@Joy15 tagging you here so you can review later since you were the first one that spotted that the dancing screen cap could not be in Marrakesh as originally speculated.
Yep, and my sleuthing brought us back to Quebec City.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
The Helicopter tour and the place we see Jasmine and Mike dancing are located in Quebec City. IMO it is all from the same 1-on-1.

I believe this is the helicopter. http://gohelico.com/assets/images/page-gabriel-savard-pdg.jpg 

Yep way to go @Blackhalo yes

I just checked the http://www.helicoptermaintenancemagazine.com/article/new-aviation-facility-old-world-quebec-city that you provided in your earlier post and it is the location for GoHelico heli tours of Quebec.  There is another pic on the link with doors and windows that match the Heli screen caps we got from the show.

Temperature in Quebec was reported as 48 degrees Celsius weather link that day and that would explain the warm clothing Jasmike were wearing at the Heli hanger per the SCTherefore IMO the heli caps and dancing SCs are Jasmike SD & not SQT.

@Joy15 tagging you here so you can review later since you were the first one that spotted that the dancing screen cap could not be in Marrakesh as originally speculated.
Yep, and my sleuthing brought us back to Quebec City.

Yep that is correct yes I did acknowledge that in a prior post, thanks again for finding the location of the dancing SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm confused. So the GD happens in Montreal and Helicopter ride in Quebec City but they are spending one episode in both cities?

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:
@Blackhalo...that's correct only one episode speculated for Montreal. For now I am very skeptical that Mike & Jasmine wore their heli outfits for just an SQT then to go back & change into different clothes for a dance. Basically IMO no conclusive evidence now that the Heli caps & dancing cap go together for just an SQT....if they go together then it's a SD IMO but need to sleuth more to conclude.

I shared the same view as y'all. im thinking we are missing 2 episodes. The Canada-based dates should be done in 2 cities IMO. Quebec and Montreal.and logically, it would be aired in 2 episodes, not 1 as originally speculated. But..on a second thought...it might be aired in 1 episode, after all?...hmmm not sure... no idea

I stand corrected that the dress J is wearing in dancing cap is different than of her in a group date setting/CP. To clarify, my point over Jasmike dancing is as @mercieme stated..it screamed European setting to me..so it shouldn't be located in Marrakesh. Then just bc AL said there is only 1 epis in Montreal, id think it should be an SQT bc we can placed Mike in a Montreal GD. Great sleuthing by @Aunties_Love confirmed it to be in Quebec.

and @BlackHalo Good job on the heli sleuthing!!..so we know its in Quebec then  yes . IMO that translate to the dance and heli caps go together leading to Mike most likely got an 1-1 date in Quebec.

The filming schedule we have seems too short for the caps provided. Again, i think we are missing 2 episodes in the schedule we have now. Will post about it later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Joy15 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm confused. So the GD happens in Montreal and Helicopter ride in Quebec City but they are spending one episode in both cities?

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I shared the same view as y'all. im thinking we are missing 2 episodes. The Canada-based dates should be done in 2 cities IMO. Quebec and Montreal.and logically, it would be aired in 2 episodes, not 1 as originally speculated.

I stand corrected that the dress J is wearing in dancing cap is different than of her in a group date setting/CP. To clarify, my point over Jasmike dancing is as @mercieme stated..it screamed European setting to me..so it shouldn't be located in Marrakesh. Then just bc AL said there is only 1 epis in Montreal, id think it should be an SQT bc we can placed Mike in a Montreal GD. Great sleuthing by @Aunties_Love confirmed it to be in Quebec.

and @BlackHalo Good job on the heli sleuthing!!..so we know its in Quebec then  yes . IMO that translate to the dance and heli caps go together leading to Mike most likely got an 1-1 date in Quebec.

The filming schedule we have seems too short for the caps provided. Again, i think we are missing 2 episodes in the schedule we have now. Will post about it in a moment.
I will say it again..........I spoke to my contact.  I can't tell you more, but let's just say that this person above all else would know the epi's and they assured me that there were only 8 with the MTA and ATFR added would make the 10 epi's that we are guaranteed of seeing.  The schedule asput is actually the one provided by Bachette Canada.  That is the true schedule with the amount of epi's that are guaranteed.  

Yea, mike got the 1-1 but ALSO was on the group date too as seen in the group date caps that are provided.

IMO, there is no way in hell that the bachette canada would provide a viewing schedule like that along with a game that they are promoting if that's not how things will pan out.  Think we need to just acknowledge that there are 8 filmed epi's along with the MTA and the ATFR equals the 10 that they are guaranteed of showing.

Also found out that the show runs to Nov 22, if you count back......all adds up!!

Once again, here is the blank viewing schedule as provided by bachette canada. Again, there is a viewing party game revolving around this viewing schedule so considering the publicity with it, etc, highly doubt that they'd be messing with it!!!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 14203314

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:30 pm

OK...i didn't mean to offend anyone... just want to figure things out as that's all we do here... and that is the point of this board yes

still struggle to digest the idea of Mike getting the GD as well as getting a 1-1 on the very SAME episode.

Not a norm for any franchise/ past shows. but who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Joy15 wrote:OK...i didn't mean to offend anyone... just want to figure things out as that's all we do here... and that is the point of this board yes

still struggle to digest the idea of Mike getting the GD as well as getting a 1-1 on the very SAME episode.

WOW she must really REALLY like mike if that's the case! Hugesmile but who knows on the Bachau Nikki and Alex got a group date and 1-1 date in the same Ep as well no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Joy15 wrote:OK...i didn't mean to offend anyone... just want to figure things out as that's all we do here... and that is the point of this board yes

Yep. That's why I was thinking it must be two episodes. So episode 4 Benoit gets 1-on-1, football Gd in Montreal, travel to QC, mike gets 1-on-1. Maybe another group date. Seems like a lot to pack that much in the episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Yep. That's why I was thinking it must be two episodes. So episode 4 Benoit gets 1-on-1, football Gd in Montreal, travel to QC, mike gets 1-on-1. Maybe another group date. Seems like a lot to pack that much in the episode.

IA guys, it's not a whole lot of guys so maybe they can get away with a packed episode, just hope they show us the meaningful conversations. Should be interesting how things pan out though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:17 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

WOW she must really REALLY like mike if that's the case! Hugesmile but who knows on the Bachau Nikki and Alex got a group date and 1-1 date in the same Ep as well  no idea
Okay so when the girls got a one on one and a group date in the same episode in Bach au the situation was that every one was going on the group date. Maybe Jasmine has such a small number of guys that if you get a one on one you also get the group date?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:55 pm

casjacknick wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

WOW she must really REALLY like mike if that's the case! Hugesmile but who knows on the Bachau Nikki and Alex got a group date and 1-1 date in the same Ep as well  no idea
Okay so when the girls got a one on one and a group date in the same episode in Bach au the situation was that every one was going on the group date. Maybe Jasmine has such a small number of guys that if you get a one on one you also get the group date?

So specific to Montreal, we have S/Cs that confirm 6 guys on a football group date and it is speculated that Benoit S/C SD is also from Montreal. Since 11 guys make it to Montreal, that leaves 4 guys potentially that go another group date in Montreal. For the 6 guys on the football date, it is typical that there will be an evening portion to that group date. I don't think we have screen caps for the other 4 guys that potentially may go another group date in Montreal but SCMIW. Then we have Mike's SD in Quebec that S/Cs have confirmed.

So to summarize the following are possibilities to place in Montreal/Quebec with some already confirmed via S/Cs
Football GD in Montreal
Evening portion of football GD in Montreal
Benoit SD in Montreal
Mike SD in Quebec
Potentially a GD with 4 guys that didn't go on football date in Montreal or could be more guys on this date
Potentially an evening portion for the 4 guys that didn't go on a football date in Montreal or could be more guys on this date

What we will find out in 2 weeks is whether all the above listed dates are fitted into one episode or not....the other potential GD with the 4 guys that were not on the football date may very well not take place IMO....we shall see.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:56 pm

From the s/caps so far who other than Mike looks to receive a HTD?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Idlemess wrote:From the s/caps so far who other than Mike looks to receive a HTD?

No other person IMO. So if there are 5 HTDs as speculated then we are missing SCs for 4 other HTDs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina