SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:13 am

Thanks so much @Joy15, you've sleuthed so much great info! Your schedule makes sense to me, and I think there might just be a mistake in the elimination chart that's thrown things off-course.

Thanks again @mercieme, it will be interesting to see how it pans out!

I don't know if this has already been posted but I noticed that we can definitely see that Mike gets a HTD from the matching bridge in his intro and the season preview.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 2e4w2fqBachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 11bnnd1
source: my screencaps

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:22 am

@siena...yep....the great eyes of @dee has sleuthed it back on pre-season . TY for bringing it over....interesting ..only Mike so far was shown in a HTD. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:24 am

Do they always show the winner htd in the previews in the US version?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 am

reason wrote:Do they always show the winner htd in the previews in the US version?

i wish i could answer that from the top off my head giggling . But i guess one should observe closely at least the past 5-6 season previews to draw any conclusion. :detective . OTOH since its a premiere season and in different franchise, we dont know yet if the 'pattern' (if any) will apply. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:44 am

siena wrote:Wow I don't know how they managed to fit in all of that travelling and filming!

If it was stated in that tweet that there are nine more episodes airing after Thursday 23rd of September, then could this be the possible schedule?

1. Ep 3  Aired 27th September
2. Ep 4 (Montreal)
3. Ep 5 (Montreal)
4. Ep 6 (Marrakesh)
5. Ep 7 (Marrakesh)
6. Ep 8 (HTDs)
7. Ep 9 (Africa)
8. Ep 10 (MTA)
9. Ep 11 (Africa Finale and AFTR)

I think the final episode and After the Rose could perhaps count as one episode in that tweet. If Montreal is getting two episodes I feel like it would make sense for Marrakesh to also get two. It is confusing though when looking at the elimination chart. It would also be easier to locate the Mikhel date (and know for certain if there is another episode in Marrakesh) if we knew where specifically in Africa (outside of North Africa) the production went for the finale. I guess we will see soon enough.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 2016-120
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/posts_to_page/
There were 9 more episodes to go after including one epi for men tell all and another for after the final rose per the article in the media thread.  So add that to the 2 that were already done equals 11 total.

That was actually a post on facebook and not a tweet.  So if we were to take that post into account as well as knowing that there were 2 episodes shown before it, that would mean that there are going to be 11 episodes total.

Then you take into account this:

http://goodhumanproductions.com/productions/ wrote:
THE BACHELORETTE CANADA 10 x 90 min + 1 x 60 min Reality Series

Romance, rivalry and, quite possibly, true love! Canada’s most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams, and hopefully her groom-to-be, in this hit reality series. 20 eligible Bachelors will compete for her affection as they embark on exciting and romantic dates around the world. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal – and from whom?

The Bachelorette Canada will air on W Network in 2016

IMO, we are only looking at one epi in Marrakesh.

That would mean that Mikhel and Kyle would be in the F3 and have their FD's in South Africa.

The winery called Two Oceans Wines in South Africa were heavily advertised last episode.  I am thinking that they were somewhere in South Africa for the FD's and Finale.  The Fairmont hotel chain has been used so far throughout filming and think that if they were to use it again, it would be here:

http://www.fairmont.com/zimbali-resort/

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Zim24526405zim-004
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Fairmont_ZimbaliMap

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 am

Thanks @Joy15! Everyone has done a great job sleuthing.

@Aunties_Love South Africa definitely seems like a possible location for the finale.

IMO it still seems so strange that they would give Jamaica and Montreal two episodes, and then only one in Marrakesh. Wouldn't it also mean that there'd be a lot of men eliminated in episode 6 in order to get down to 4 or 5 HTDs? I think what's also confusing me is that it would also mean that Mikhel and Kyle made it to HTDs without a one-on-one. I guess that is possible but I would be shocked. Very interested to see how this plays out.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:02 am

siena wrote:Thanks @Joy15! Everyone has done a great job sleuthing.

@Aunties_Love South Africa definitely seems like a possible location for the finale.

IMO it still seems so strange that they would give Jamaica and Montreal two episodes, and then only one in Marrakesh. Wouldn't it also mean that there'd be a lot of men eliminated in episode 6 in order to get down to 4 or 5 HTDs? I think what's also confusing me is that it would also mean that Mikhel and Kyle made it to HTDs without a one-on-one. I guess that is possible but I would be shocked. Very interested to see how this plays out.
In epi 4, there are 3 elims and in epi 5 there are 1 then in epi 6, Marrakesh, there would be 2 which would give us 5 guys for htd's then the usual 3 for FD's These are numbers according to their elim's chart which I do believe as not only are they making a game around the chart with prizes awarded, but so far the elims in that chart are holding true.

I just remember in Bachelor Canada season 2, the Tuscony Pizza was one of their sponsors and that's where they went to so one main reason why I am looking at South Africa as a FD/LCD locale.

It was asked up thread about the HTD/FD/LCD's being shown on the season preview.....here are the stats from Bachelor Canada seasons 1 and 2 which I think may be a better guage compared to using any other franchise.

SEASON 1:

HTD: F1,2,4
FD: F1,2
LCD: F2
MTF: F2
dress for finale: F1

SEASON 2:

HTD: 1, 2, 3
FD: 1,2
LCD F1

Hope that is what is wanted??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:04 am

Maybe they will start showing something substantial with Kyle because if he made hometown and FD without any significant connection shown I will be totally lost as to how he got to F3

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:13 am

Thanks @Aunties_Love. So interesting if Mikhel and Kyle get their FDs as their first one-on-one dates too (outside of HTDs).

I am wondering if the talk about Kyle making it to F3 is incorrect (and he's eliminated after HTDs) and it does end up being Mikhel, Kevin W, and Mike as the final three in South Africa? I wonder if they'll give us a mid-season preview to help us out! Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:47 am

@siena....great find. The sleuthing continues IMO & all options are all the table until proven otherwise by previews. The original spoiler didn't even include Mikhel making it to HTD but good ol' sleuthing IMO  has proven that Mikhel makes it to Marrakesh & how far he goes remains to be confirmed. I am also with most folks; Kyle being speculated as part of the F3 makes no sense at the moment because we have zero story line between him & Jasmine so far. Maybe Kyle is highlighted in a big way on the GDs in Episodes 4 & 5, very doubtful to me though because the Episode 4 SCs & previews at least don't show anything but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Can anyone make out the writing on this SC & is this David? Whoever it is is clearly upset, but this isn't how someone would likely leave when released at a RC.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 30931ht
Source: dee's SC's in SC's No Discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Last edited by jojo47 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 pm

I see what looks like trees in this SC & they seem to be ground level. Given they're in robes, water of some sort might be nearby (body of water or hot tub??). Note the candle is placed on a tree stump.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 66agr7
Source: dee's SC's in SC's No Discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Last edited by jojo47 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina