SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:48 pm

siena wrote:Something I just noticed from the extended preview is that Jasmine's voiceover "makes me want to turn around and change my mind" that was used in the season preview is actually from the next episode. The editors made it seem like she could be saying that during the finale, but it's actually about the 2-1 decision in Marrakech.

Aunties_Love wrote: I can't find the exact angle, but think I have that matched up to the area around the "2 lions" it's called.  It is an area around Whistler.  Problem is, I can't find the exact angle.

The terrain....sandy/rocky/gravelly is all the same though.

@Aunties_Love It will be really interesting to see how this Marrakech episode unfolds! It seems like any of the possible scenarios will be out of the ordinary... Kevin P maybe getting a SD and a GD, Mike getting another SD, or Kevin P going abseiling during his HTD. I wish we'd had another season preview to sleuth!

@jojo47 I think that could be the case, and Jasmine waits to give Benoit the rose after sending Thomas home.

@joy15 I was also thinking it could be a possibility with the dining time not an actual date, but then that means Mike, Thomas, and Benoit are all missing from it. Whilst at the dining table Kevin P says "this is my favourite thing we've done in Morocco", so if he does have a SD this is before it IMO.
Just thoughts.....if it is the case that there is a group date with Mikhel, Kev P, Kev W and Drew then a SD for Mike, then a 2/1 with Benoit/Thomas, then Kevin getting a SD.........they can't fit that all in. This is one of the main reasons why I am saying that I don't think that the climbing date is from Marrakesh.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
siena wrote:@LeapofFaith I actually think that was from episode 4 but it was not aired. There's also Mikhel saying "I just want to f***king knock him out" in the season preview and I assume that's probably about Drew in Morocco. I don't know if that will be aired either in the next episode.

I am still confused about the GD and SD for episode 6, since we thought the Kevin abseiling date was most likely in Morocco. Very interested to see how it plays out. I have to say I am also surprised that Benoit is going to get a HTD, but if he gets the 2-1 rose I guess that's part of the reason.
I can't find the exact angle, but think I have that matched up to the area around the "2 lions" it's called.  It is an area around Whistler.  Problem is, I can't find the exact angle.

If Kevin P took Jasmine rock climbing for his HTD; IMO this is not a wise decision on his part & definitely deserved to be eliminated as I have never seen anyone in the history of this franchise spend precious time on a physical activity that is so time consuming during HTD when they should be talking about their future plans & professing their feelings to the lead......jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:**snipped**
I can't find the exact angle, but think I have that matched up to the area around the "2 lions" it's called.  It is an area around Whistler.  Problem is, I can't find the exact angle.

They went to Whistler?? When?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:24 pm

@Aunties_Love I definitely think there was only one SD in episode 6. It's just that either scenario is odd to me.

As @mercieme said, going abseiling on a HTD would be strange as it's usually a time for personal chats. Although Kevin P does like to do things differently, so maybe he wanted to be bold. It's also odd IMO if Kevin P goes on a GD and gets a SD too in episode 6. Either way it's confusing to me! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 And then for Mike not be shown at all in the preview. Either he is ill as someone else speculated, or maybe he does get a back-to-back SD prompting Drew's ire? dizzy

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Wouldn't they have shown some of Kevin's date in the preview for the episode though?

ETA: BrainFart moment. There are 3 dates per episode and we only have 2 accounted for. Been watching too much of the Aussie version. It would be nice if we can find the location of KP and Jas on the mountains. Then we'd know for sure if Mike got another date.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Okay I think I've found something. I just compared these shots (one from the Marrakech extended preview and the other from the season preview) and IMO this is an exact location match. So therefore Kevin P does get the solo date in Marrakech.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 2ywbqj5
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 A5b7te
Source: My screencaps

Maybe Mike gets some mini one-on-one time?

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:**snipped**

They went to Whistler?? When?
His HT is Vancouver area. Now if the sc in question is actually his HTD and it is around there, the only place that I can see it being is the Black Tusk area around Whistler in the Garibaldi Park.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Wouldn't they have shown some of Kevin's date in the preview for the episode though?

ETA: BrainFart moment. There are 3 dates per episode and we only have 2 accounted for. Been watching too much of the Aussie version. It would be nice if we can find the location of KP and Jas on the mountains. Then we'd know for sure if Mike got another date.
That's why I think that the climbing pics relate to his HTD and not to Marrakesh.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:42 pm

siena wrote:Okay I think I've found something. I just compared these shots (one from the Marrakech extended preview and the other from the season preview) and IMO this is an exact location match. So therefore Kevin P does get the solo date in Marrakech.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 2ywbqj5
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 A5b7te
Source: My screencaps

Maybe Mike gets some mini one-on-one time?
OK, but it won't be a ID as he is on the group date but maybe rather some extended time.  Also with Mike....he`s not on the 2/1 and not on the group so he gets the ID, IMO.  For them to not show Mike, means to me, that he likely gets the ID.

Here's the extended preview for epi 6 that I was able to make.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Wouldn't they have shown some of Kevin's date in the preview for the episode though?

I'm thinking that everyone is supposed to be on the GD, except for the two guys on the 2:1, but for some reason Mike isn't there.

Kevin P gets the 1:1.

Thomas & Benoit on the 2:1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Are we sure they r not in Marrakech for 2 days????? Or r we thinking Kevin p gets sqt after the group date? But does that give her time to go back and have the GD after party? (Where she is in the yellow dress? Or is that the RC?) scratch to many questions :headbanging
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 pm

In the preview I noticed that it's raining on the GD. And that the individual conversations take place inside after being caught in the rain. If Kevin P wins extra time and it's not a SD would this have to be another day? The travel time to get to the location for abseiling, combined with the weather, makes me think it could be a different day. So IMO it's either extra time on another day or indeed the SD.

As for Mike, I'm wondering if a mini one-on-one is a possibility if he doesn't end up going on a GD or SD. So far we haven't had any shots of him in Marrakech at all so it's hard to place him.

Very interested to see how this plays out.

@LeapofFaith The yellow dress is from the RC IMO.

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina