SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 am

@mercieme Do you remember if Bianca got SQT after receiving the rose?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 am

@Blackhalo....only reason I can think for Benoit is IMO the producers had scripted him for a HTD but needed to give him a SD to justify his chances to the audience.

Still confused as to the mountain climbing SC of Kevin P that we saw in the preview. It looks like Morocco IMO but then it was not shown in tomoorow's Episode 6 preview; which clearly shows Kevin P on a GD with Mikhel, Drew & Kevin W. My speculation is that we will only see the 2 on 1, the GD & Benoit's SD tomorrow.

And yes Bianca got SQT time. Mike looks annoyed in that SC though, probably wondering what the heck he was doing on a 2 on 1 date since his SD went well. Maybe Mikey walks out on Jasmine laugh out loud just kidding though that would cause a major meltdown on Twitter verse laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:11 am

mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo....only reason I can think for Benoit is IMO the producers had scripted him for a HTD but needed to give him a SD to justify his chances to the audience.

Still confused as to the mountain climbing SC of Kevin P that we saw in the preview. It looks like Morocco IMO but then it was not shown in tomoorow's Episode 6 preview; which clearly shows Kevin P on a GD with Mikhel, Drew & Kevin W. My speculation is that we will only see the 2 on 1, the GD & Benoit's SD tomorrow.

And yes Bianca got SQT time. Mike looks annoyed in that SC though, probably wondering what the heck he was doing on a 2 on 1 date since his SD went well. Maybe Mikey walks out on Jasmine laugh out loud just kidding though that would cause a major meltdown on Twitter verse laugh out loud
I can see them forcing a Benoit date. Especially if they were needing to have 5 HTD. Benoit is entertaining but she looks slightly uncomfortable with him. hmmm

Speaking as a Mike fan, perhaps this was her way of giving him extra time before HTD. the things she said on their 1-1 don't line up with him getting a 2-1 the very next episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:13 am

Why put Mike on a 2 on 1 ???? scratch question
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:15 am

Very interesting that Mike is on the 2-1; I'm curious to hear what her justification is going to be for taking the two people she bonded with in the previous episode
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 am

I look like a very serious talk !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:38 am

Will respond to y'all in Mikey's thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:54 am

nd4reality wrote:Exactly. When is the last time an F1 was on a 2on1 date in the US franchise ? Perhaps DeAnna (from memory and she was not F1 really).

Bachelor Andy took Peyton and his final one, Asian looking beauty, sorry I can't remember her name. Peyton was left behind as Andy & his F1 flew off in the helicopter.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 am

Luvstruck wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Exactly. When is the last time an F1 was on a 2on1 date in the US franchise ? Perhaps DeAnna (from memory and she was not F1 really).

Bachelor Andy took Peyton and his final one, Asian looking beauty, sorry I can't remember her name. Peyton was left behind as Andy & his F1 flew off in the helicopter.

Right. Andys F1 needed constant reassurance iirc. Plus maybe this is different because he already had a 1on1 just prior.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 am

Yes it's shaping up to be a really strange episode. Somehow Kevin P gets a GD and a SD (IMO I think we will see that date too... unless we get another Morocco episode?). Benoit has a SD? This one is really strange to me but I guess he might've needed one. I also don't know how all of these things are going to have time to air. And then we have Thomas and Mike on a 2-1. After she just said "I can imagine seeing myself falling in love with him" about Mike the previous week." We have a scene of Mike on his HTD so there's no worry as to whether he does get a rose. And we also have a shot of Thomas being sent home. Perhaps as @BlackHalo said she wanted more time with Mike and this was a way of getting it.

We will see how it plays out. I have a feeling there might be some more surprises along the way. Perhaps things will fall into place once we see everything in context.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:05 am

Why not just invite Mike on the GD and then have SQT with him as opposed to putting him under the duress of being on a 2-1? Also this would be Benoit's first 1-1 as previously they just had SQT on the circus GD. I assume the shot in this week's promo of Benoit and Jasmine is from their 1-1
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 am

While I find the two on one situation very odd I have always felt that the lead does not choose who goes on what date. However if she is talking to her producers and they know Mike is one of her top choices this two on one is an odd choice. It will be interesting to see this play out. Where is a Kevin P. from? What if what we thought was a solo date was really a hometown date?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina