SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by beader Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Being polished? What TV show did MM watch tonight?  Surely not the same one I did.

Way late responding, but I think being "polished" means covered with Old English Oil. TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698 And maybe a little Spit Shine for added gloss.

beader

Back to top Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:25 pm

She could be confusing high class polish with crisco.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Beagle wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I feel like a bottom feeder for liking this show laugh out loud, but I prefer it to TB and TB'ette.

I love the snarky editing, last night was too funny, and I actually look forward to the next episode.  Now what does this say about me.  question

I'm enjoying this season so much. Maybe in my case is because Nick is in it, but I'm loving all the editing and the snarking but at the same time there's romance (Jared/Caila) hopefully Nick/Jen too. I have to say I liked Evan last night even with all his awkwardness and I'm warming up to that Carly/Evan pairing, even though it's different from the others, it's interesting to follow and I'm starting to get it.

I felt bad for Emily last night and I thought she responded well to Jared when he confronted her about his feelings. Yes, she lost it in the ITM but she was hurting, and just spilled out how she was feeling. She certainly takes rejection a lot better than Ashley I.

And Josh, I can't believe I'm going to say this but I actually felt sorry for him last night because I saw not a bus running over him, but they are sending trucks. I know he's annoying in many levels but TPTB are obviously on Andi's side and he's in for a rude awakening. affraid

I catch the show late because I forgot that it was coming on, but the little I see of Josh I dont like him at all.  He may be a good dog owner but husband material is iffy at this point.  Being abusive already is starting to add up.  The truck as you say is about to roll over him for good. I really like Evan and Carly he is so nervous around her and I think he becomes shy a bit. He really seems to come on for her. Hope it works out for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:31 pm

I had never noticed how bad Nick's lisp is until the last few episodes Altho, I've never cared for him he made me believe about 98% that he really is looking for some lady to fall in love with with his speech at the end.

I'm already over Josh and Amanda's PDA. Who does that in front of that many people? Or people in general? I guess they do. Yuck!!! I guess Amanda thinks this will make her daughters proud when they get old enough to watch it. : (

What happens to Evan? Blood sugar?? He said he had felt off all day. Does he and Carly really get engaged in the end??? Wowza!

Jared and Caila look good together. Felt bad for Emily tho. Won't Brandon feel like a fool watching this back? LOLOL OMG not ready for Ashley I's flood of tears. ; (

Who else is suppose to come on the show?? TIA..

Just remembered Jen comes on... Fingers crossed she and Nick makes a good connection. Has anybody read anything about them on SM??

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another thought lol)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:31 pm

If Jared&Caila and Nick&Jen continue outside of the bubble with no televised engagement ... I will be jumping from joy at the end of this season, 'til then I'm enjoying the romances ... as Beagle wrote.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:33 pm

I do believe Nick is really looking for that one. I dont think it is a joke to him, he is in the nesting mood. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:34 pm

It will be interesting to see which couples make it IRL after the show finishes airing.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Nick on Afterbuzz explained that Evan was on some sort of medication because he had some foot infection and mixing it with alcohol made the "coma" effect real.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:38 pm

reason wrote:I do believe Nick is really looking for that one.  I dont think it is a joke to him, he is in the nesting mood.  JMHO

I agree. I really believed him last night and found myself rooting for him and hoping he finds his forever lady soon ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:It will be interesting to see which couples make it IRL after the show finishes airing.

Probably the ones that are not engaged. TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:53 pm

I think sosleeply said it a few pages back (CMIIW) but if I didn't know any better, I would think that Grant is a great guy and was good for Lace because he grounds her. IDK if it's editing or me but I'm SMH at myself laugh out loud laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Nick may really want to find someone but odds are against him finding someone on this show. Assuming this doesn't work out with Jen, I'm hoping he tries the old fashioned way (off tv).

Josh should have known that Andi's book would come out to haunt him on the show. Even without that, you'd think Amanda would see some red flags with him. The sweating grossed me out but she didn't seem bothered by it.

I know people didn't like Caila but I never saw anything myself. I've always liked her and would have loved her season had she been picked. At least we get a tiny taste with her & Jared.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick