SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:32 pm

My comments from last night:
-Ashley I.'s lip injections are worse than Leah's.
-Why would Ashley I. come in crying about being still in love with Jared if she knew Wells was coming in. Did she think Wells would still like her after that? When she's crying about being in love with another guy. I know during JoJo's season before BIP filming she said she liked Wells best. So this makes me wonder how real the Jared/ashley storyline is.Gotta be at least a little producer driven. Or maybe she'd rather be with Jared than Wells. idk.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:39 pm

fabgirl wrote:can someone make a fan thread for the other couples along with josh and amanda for discussion fan forum.
caila and jared seem so calm and sweet together.thanks :cutesmile!:

Nick and Jen, Caila and Jared, who else?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f221-bachelor-in-paradise-season-3-fan-forums-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:10 pm

siena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote: IMO the reason Emily and some other's can't connect with Caila, is because they haven't a clue on what being kind considerate and humble means.

:yes:

IMO Caila losing the Bachelorette gig had a lot to do with social media. For example, Becca campaigned pretty hard for Jojo to get it and a few of the more popular Bachelor twitter accounts wanted Jojo too. I think that false seed of doubt about Caila was also planted before the season even began with the way RS described her. I don't think people would have been as pre-disposed to thinking negatively about her if that hadn't happened. Emily had no problem with Caila during Ben's season, or when they were hanging out in Vegas this past weekend so I find some of her comments somewhat disingenuous.

People are definitely drawn to different personalities but the current climate seems to label drama and negativity as being "real" and kindness and maturity as being "boring". For me, it's when people also deem others "fake" for no real reason that I find it really troubling. Caila and Jared have shown through their own actions that they're sweet, genuine, and respectful people (Emily tweeted that Caila did come and talk to her to make sure she was okay). If people can't see that then that's unfortunate for them. I'm glad that Caila and Jared left the show early and have seemingly enjoyed dating off-screen. They deserve happiness. All JMO.

Good Post   Spot on!  @siena

RS in particular sways the public opinion through his cruel gossip and opinions, claiming he has inside sources.  I liked Caila from Day 1 on Ben's season and think she is one of the best women that has been involved with this franchise.  

#TeamCaila  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1f31f  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 2728  
#TeamSunshine   TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1f506 TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 2600  TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1f31e
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Thanks @MiniDiva. Smiley I liked Caila from Day 1 too and in my opinion she is definitely in the top tier of the best people from this franchise. I can certainly understand if people don't find her as "entertaining" as some of the other cast, but I have personally never found meanness or unnecessary drama entertaining or interesting. It's those rare glimpses of a genuine connection that actually makes me watch, and IMO both times Caila has been in this franchise that's exactly what I've seen.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 pm

I can only speak from my personal circle and I can tell you that I have zero interest in anything RS says and my friend who watches the show doesn't even read or pay attention to him because she hates spoilers. And my friend especially really, really did not like Caila and it was as simple as, "there's something just off about her".

Again, I'm not saying Emily isn't a shallow twit and that I personally think Caila is a bad person but from my observation, some are giving RS way too much credit and power and instead, sweet as she may be in real life, she just didn't connect with the audience. That happens all the time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

lleyki wrote:I can only speak from my personal circle and I can tell you that I have zero interest in anything RS says and my friend who watches the show doesn't even read or pay attention to him because she hates spoilers. And my friend especially really, really did not like Caila and it was as simple as, "there's something just off about her".

Again, I'm not saying Emily isn't a shallow twit and that I personally think Caila is a bad person but from my observation, some are giving RS way too much credit and power and instead, sweet as she may be in real life, she just didn't connect with the audience. That happens all the time.

I agree with you 100%. I did read RS spoilers but it's not what made me dislike her. I can't put my finger on what exactly I don't like about her but as your friend said, "something is off about her". I do hope I will start to like her because I like Jared and it's adorable how excited he is about her Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Oh I certainly don't think RS has some overarching power. There are definitely people who do not connect with Caila, just as I don't connect with certain people on the show. I absolutely understand that. But as a separate point, I also don't underestimate the impact of social media. A huge amount of what is written, discussed, and reported about the franchise comes from social media opinion and goes on in turn to inform social media opinion.

If you're someone who doesn't listen to spoilers or engage with social media then of course it has no impact on your personal opinion. But I don't think the vast majority of viewers are isolated from what's being said and I do believe that it informs our perceptions, whether directly or indirectly. That isn't to say people can't have opinions independent of that, but I think it's more common for those opinions to have been shaped somewhat by what others are saying around you (whether that's online or in your own home). But of course at the end of the day people are going to be drawn to certain people based on their own likes and dislikes, just as it is in life.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:34 pm

I feel like a bottom feeder for liking this show laugh out loud, but I prefer it to TB and TB'ette.

I love the snarky editing, last night was too funny, and I actually look forward to the next episode. Now what does this say about me. question
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:36 pm

This show is so set up though. With Haley giving her rose to Nick, because of course they knew Jen was coming. The whole Nick/Josh drama. The Ashley I. drama. Sarah giving the rose to Daniel over Christian. And so on.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:37 pm

I think this season is redeemable because it's snarkable.
I actually watched and enjoyed it last night(albeit I was relegated to another setting than my comfort zone).
If Nick and Jen and Calia and Jared end up dating IRL good for them. The others are clowns in a circus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:41 pm

^^I agree with you @siena  

It is the court of public opinion.  

No obvious character flaws, so start making them up with words/tags you don't even know what they mean like Emily saying Caila is condescending.  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I feel like a bottom feeder for liking this show laugh out loud, but I prefer it to TB and TB'ette.

I love the snarky editing, last night was too funny, and I actually look forward to the next episode.  Now what does this say about me.  question

I'm enjoying this season so much. Maybe in my case is because Nick is in it, but I'm loving all the editing and the snarking but at the same time there's romance (Jared/Caila) hopefully Nick/Jen too. I have to say I liked Evan last night even with all his awkwardness and I'm warming up to that Carly/Evan pairing, even though it's different from the others, it's interesting to follow and I'm starting to get it.

I felt bad for Emily last night and I thought she responded well to Jared when he confronted her about his feelings. Yes, she lost it in the ITM but she was hurting, and just spilled out how she was feeling. She certainly takes rejection a lot better than Ashley I.

And Josh, I can't believe I'm going to say this but I actually felt sorry for him last night because I saw not a bus running over him, but they are sending trucks. I know he's annoying in many levels but TPTB are obviously on Andi's side and he's in for a rude awakening. affraid
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick