SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:37 am

To see Jared melt right before our eyes is really something!
I saw the tender Jared that climbed the stairs to Kaitlyn in
his black tux. When he say's, your beautiful to Caila gives me
the same gush that that Montgomery Cliff and Elizabeth Taylor
gave me in Suddenly Last Summer. (Tell Mama All About It)
The silent sultry of Jared and the sparkle of Caila IMO is real. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:39 am

Rooting for Caila's happiness. The two DO look cute together.

If the silence of JJ and Tanner, two of Jared's closest and very VOCAL friends, is any indication, I believe Jaila is still currently a thing. If Jared and Caila aren't together, we'd see some not so nice comments about Caila on twitter from them esp. from JJ IMO.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:52 am

Reminder, this is a Fan forum, only positive posts please. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:27 pm

What's next for Jared and Caila? Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f334 #BachelorInParadise by @bachelorinparadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/177435-caila-jared-are-the-bachelor-in-paradise-couple-most-likely-to-be-the-next-jade
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:04 pm

She and I are both Sagittarians.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Great read! Finally, from a reasonable unbiased perspective!

@ALAINA URQUHART-WHITE yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:20 pm

BTW Bustle had an article also saying Grace are most likely to be the next Janner and Tanner tweeted @Bustle not to insult them again with a wink emoji. Then a writer from Bustle tweeted him the article about Jaila and asked him if that one was better and he and Jade liked the one about Jaila being the next Janner. Tanner also liked that pic above of Jared and Caila. Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Who is Grace?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 pm

@Nonina430 Grant and Lace
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:32 pm

How funny, I would have never figured that one out  Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f601 
Thanks Blu

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:40 pm

We know Jared will be on After Paradise in a few weeks. I hope Caila is there too to get her story out there. No reason for Ashley I to be the only one given that platform. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Caila Quinn - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
George1218
Newto
Linds911