SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Lol

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:45 pm

HAHAHAHAHA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Hilarious!!! Just another example that $ is power, here in Bach Nation and everywhere IMO. They don't need MBC and can just be a normal couple. They're one of the few that are very fortunate. They're very cute and I hope they appreciate everything they have.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Hahahaha. Evan is hilarious. cantstopl
So happy for this couple.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:25 pm

This is even funnier knowing they are/were just with Jade/Tanner.

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 87b72b10 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 86669110 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:27 am

Hey guys i made my very first fan video for Carly and Evan because i think they are so awesome . Diclaimer i am in no way a professional laugh out loud. The link is below hope you like it:

Link: https://youtu.be/Ddlc_Li4lVo

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone   Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f600 :

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:55 pm

laugh out loud
Evan Bass‏ @ebassclinics
I've been begging @carlywaddell to let me do a cryptic tweet about our relationship but she keeps saying no. Pleasseeeeeeee?!

Carly Waddell‏ @carlywaddell
@ebassclinics wait a sec? Are u breaking up with me on twitter

Evan Bass‏ @ebassclinics
@carlywaddell How about something simple like "When one door closes another one opens"

Carly Waddell‏ @carlywaddell
@ebassclinics like when u close the fridge for beer and I open the freezer for coconut ice cream?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:28 am

^^Hahaha, cute exchange between them!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:00 am

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 16 3806527698 coconut ice cream? Now the crazies will start asking if she's pregnant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:54 pm

These two are actually hilarious IMO. Evan's twitter is A+. Carly's always been funny but she could be cruel with her humour sometimes and I think being with Evan's been good for her in that regard where she toes the line a lot better.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Taye24 Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:These two are actually hilarious IMO. Evan's twitter is A+. Carly's always been funny but she could be cruel with her humour sometimes and I think being with Evan's been good for her in that regard where she toes the line a lot better.

I know! I love her so much better with Evan. Seems like his kindness and his having kids is having a great impact on her. She still has her "that's just Carly" moments, like the seashell picture...but you got to love her.

Taye24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25