SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Also IIRC someone posted a net worth $ figure for Evan, and it wasn't too shabby. I thought at that time, if those figures are correct, I cannot see him not paying for his children IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:44 pm

I am glad personally, that no more is being said regarding either party about parenting and finances. JMO that games can be played by either party when it comes to money regardless of finances. It's usually not the money itself but the power it holds over the dynamics.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Maddy wrote:Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ocp9maREYQ1t1jybq_500

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ocp9mbRXPh1t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-5-monday-000000866.html

He got a stiff on in this scene. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also IIRC someone posted a net worth $ figure for Evan, and it wasn't too shabby. I thought at that time, if those figures are correct, I cannot see him not paying for his children IMHO.

I don't think it was ever about not paying, just not being present in their lives. I'm not gonna blame the ex for lying based on a few IG pics, since we have no idea what happens the rest of the time, but I do suspect she was exaggerating. I'd like to hear what was really behind the divorce since it seems pretty messy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:04 pm

There are people very well off financially who choose to not pay or make a tremendous hassle out of paying for their kids just to stick it to their ex. It could have nothing to do with money whatsoever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Shift a bit - I think part of Carly's appeal to Evan is that she presented herself as low maintanence.  I think he came on BIP with the possibility in mind of meeting an anti-diva.
Ames Brown was another quirky guy that although was monied isn't extravagant other than travel and clothes.

When you have show fans wanting to say "I hooked up with...." combined with $$$ gold diggers, it could be a challenge to find a date post show.  I recall pics of Ames' apartment way back in the day and it was very lowkey compared to the glimpse of Evan's hideaway but the premise is still the same.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cmarie Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:42 pm

via GIPHY

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelor-in-paradise-l2SpQ0Ic3tMdPFrIA

cmarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 pm

It would seem to me that if Evan is refusing to pay child support, there are legal means available. The state (or whatever) can garnish his income, I would guess. Of course he owns the clinics so maybe he is considered self-employed; I don't know how it works for the self-employed. Whatever.....I guess the laws are different in each state. Nevertheless, it is a private matter between his ex-wife and their attorneys. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm

I haven't really read up on Evan but if that was all based on a comment supposedly made by his ex-wife I'd definitely take it with a grain of salt. I have seen pics of his kids on Instagram.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:27 pm

Where I'm from, it doesn't matter if you're self employed or not. Bank statements, income tax returns, you name it, must be provided to prove income. If you chose to hide all that, they will simply file a judgement against you. If you try to borrow money, the judgement will be included in your credit bureau. We can't let money for any purpose to someone who has a judgement especially with Family Children Services.

I highly doubt Evan isn't paying support payments for his children.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:36 am

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Tumblr_ocw4kfnYF71vb37n2o1_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-paradise-season-3-185748307/photo-episode-306a-1472842643661.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:05 am

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Tumblr_ocjap1da5f1vb37n2o1_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-paradise-season-3-185748307/photo-episode-305a-1472842643500.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25