SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:24 am

I was so hoping James would win, enjoyed watching him and Sharna dance and the fact that he had zero dance experience and had recovered from major injuries made it even more special. laurie was good but her gymnastic experience and being an American gold medalist got her votes that a Canadian could never get. Enjoyed is season alot and thought all 3 finalists were terrific dancers.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:07 am

Linds911 wrote:Shocker! Not! laugh out loud congrats to them!

Hopefully next season there will actually be a winner that will be a surprise cause it's getting boring when everyone can call the winner from Day 1 the last few seasons. jmo.

I know, that's why I was loosing interest the last few seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:26 pm

This American woman was rooting for James and Sharna to win last night.  And I actually would have liked for Calvin Johnson to have made the Final 2 as well, although I felt like Laura was a shoe-in to make the finals.  I think she did well in the competition, but I wanted James to win it all at the end.

Laurie is a sweetheart, but neither James or Calvin had any dance experience coming onto the show, and IMO she had the advantage over both of them.  Laurie might not have had actual dance training in the past, but she had experience in performing dance routines in her floor exercises during competitions.  I would have liked for a true novice to have won the mirror ball, but all three were worthy finalists.  I was at least happy with the final three and felt that they got it right this year.

Now I wonder if Simone Biles will be competing on DWTS next?  Has an American gymnast ever NOT won the mirror ball in the past?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:43 pm

I was hoping for James, too. I always think that the women have a better chance of showing Dance moves , so have a better advantage. The gymnasts had a big following from the Olympics, too. Not many had even heard of James, when it started!
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:57 pm

@Longhornfan i believe Aly Rasiman was on the season Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough won.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:43 am

I didnt vote, so dont know this first hand but i heard voting was not open to international viewers and that it was during Bindys season....Australians could vote for her but Canadians couldnt vote for James .....anybody know if theres any truth to that?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:I didnt vote, so dont know this first hand but i heard voting was not open to international viewers and that it was during Bindys season....Australians could vote for her but Canadians couldnt vote for James .....anybody know if theres any truth to that?

Yes, I read that as well on a website devoted to DWTS news.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Why bother inviting non American dancers then.....they dont stand a chance in he!! ever winning as theyll never get the votes regardless of how well they dance.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:04 pm

As far as I know, this is the first season that voting has been closed to international viewers. I have read complaints on other reality boards as well as the website devoted to DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:32 pm

havadrpepper wrote:As far as I know, this is the first season that voting has been closed to international viewers.  I have read complaints on other reality boards as well as the website devoted to DWTS.

True. I had always been able to vote on Facebook, but all of a sudden this season I couldn't. I don't know why. You would think it would be good business practice to get fans more involved/invested in the show and the couples if they could vote. Just dumb. Pissed me off I can tell you and I was really into this season since there were so many fun contestants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Would dwts have a vested interest in an olympic gymnast winning? Is there a connection?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Laurie is only the 2nd gymnast to win, Shawn Johnson was the 1st back in Season 8. Aly Raisman came in 4th place in her season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez