SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:59 am

That and public urination.

Ryan's problem was how he lied or embellished the original story. It's a classic example of why you don't get too drunk in a foreign country. Or don't leave the athlete village like you were advised to do.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 87b72b10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 86669110 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Exactly.
This is a wake up moment. I hope he grabs it and puts it to good use.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:54 pm

I wanted Ryan to do the show before his messy scandal. I hope my fav doesn't get him laugh out loud

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:13 pm

IMO Lochte has always been in Phelp's shadow. He's a damn good swimmer but he has always been second best. As a result he has made his fair share of bad decisions that always seem to put him in bad light. While Michael Phelps has not been a total angel in the past, he seems to have learned from his mistakes and channeled it into a positive. Lochte doesn't seem to have done that...yet. Maybe this will be a turning point for him? I dunno. I hope he works hard and is appreciative of this opportunity. That'll be a start.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:45 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Didn't he vandalise a gas station, which is why the security guard pointed a gun at him?

According to the investigation done by USA today (above link), there was no evidence that they had even entered the bathroom, much less vandalized it. Security footage doesn't show them entering it. Ryan Lochte had pulled an advertisement sign off the wall of the building. That was the only damage caused they concluded.

I heard that too. I didn't read the article, but I heard the article pointed out that nothing has been fixed. So, where that money went no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Sorry for the double post, but it really looks like JoJo will be on DWTS due to an Instagram pic (which I can't get to now). Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Whose IG pic? I'd like to take a looksy.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Jenna from the troupe is a new pro, and I'm sooooo exited!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:09 pm

lipsis wrote:Whose IG pic? I'd like to take a looksy.

My mistake.  It was a snap chat and it ended up being Emma (one of the pro dancers).

Fingersandtoes wrote:Jenna from the troupe is a new pro, and I'm sooooo exited!!

Seems that the dancers are the real 'stars' of this show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Okay gotcha. I knew there was one pic that was mistaken for Jojo that turned out to be Emma.

Hooray for Jenna! Long overdue.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Jenna from the troupe is a new pro, and I'm sooooo exited!!

Yessss.  Don't watch as much anymore but happy for Jenna.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:30 pm

It does seem that a lot of this was blown all out of proportion because Ryan embellished what he told his mom and it spiraled from there. Obviously they were drunk and doing a dumb thing but the police also paid a part in the story. They were so intent on pushing back this story that made their country look bad that they made it seem like the swimmers did more damage in the bathroom which really turned the tide of sentiment. Ryan pulling down the poster was bad but they seemed to have paid for it at the time. The guns weren't necessary and it could have been a lot worse imo. I still think Ryan especially needs to mature. It's one thing to do dumb things when you're 21 or so but 32? He contrasts even worse when you compare him to Phelps who had his own issues but got his act togeether. I don't really watch the show all that much but I don't think Ryan is the worst pick. I'm curious to see how long he'll last.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15330

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez