SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Iamad Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 am

LoveDovez wrote:
siena wrote:Jared on After Paradise: "I'm not going to hold anything that Ashley's said against her because they were said in jealousy and we've all said bad things."

I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS INSANITY.

But somehow Caila can be bullied for her mistakes? Jared was the one who went on vacation with Ashley after all of this drama. He put his friendship with Ashley before anything else. And they're trying to blame Caila for this mess. There is nothing she could've done IMO to deserve the way she's been treated. I hope Caila gets far away from all of these awful people. :angryemotion

I don't see Jared having a healthy committed relationship until Ashley moves to another country and is banned from the country that Jared lives in. I lost a LOT of respect for him when he didn't use his family jewels to take up for Caila. What man does that???? Jared!!! That's who. I don't care how long I'd been friends with somebody I'm not gonna stand by and let them bad mouth somebody I'm interested in!!!

Even if she is, Jared WILL find a way to get to her. After watching AP tonight, I truly believed Jared is the problem, yes more so than Ashley. He's the main forces behind the obsession, Ashley just carries out the actions. They deserve each other. I sure hope they stick together forever, saving others from the likes of them two.

Iamad

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 am

Sprite wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So they (Ashley and Jared) weren't on speaking terms and JARED hit her up
Me thinks that as much as Jared trys to deny it he does have feelings for her jmo. there is no other scenario he would allow this to go on if he didn't

I said it after last seasons BIP...they will date...and now I say they will marry. Welcome to a hell of your own making Jared.

At this point I blame him more than Ashley. She is going after what she wants. I would die laughing if they marry and then she dumps his azz.

Ashley is just such a b*tch. I can't say this often enough. She regrets nothing and she is so not over him romantically. They have a truly sick relationship.

Thank you Sean. Spill it Ashley. Of course, she doesn't. Things happened off camera, bull. She never answered Sean's question.

I can't say how much I just want to SCREAM in frustration.

I think she's just very insecure cause she's never had a man at the age of 28. It's driving her crazy, literally. She'll look back on this in 10 years and regret everything. I don't think she's a bad person though.  

I've heard lots of people say terrible things they don't mean, even repeatedly. She's just a terribly insecure person, and she's defending her man, in a way. You know, fighting for her man. She's not going to give up.

I do think Jared wants a woman more assertive than Ashley, or perhaps someone who's not as pretty. He should just take Ashley. He probably is in love with her on some level. She said he made a big deal out of her birthday, too. She won't dump him cause he's everything she's ever wanted, and if she hasn't lied, he'll be her first. That should create a strong bond in theory. But if she does dump him, there is a long line of Bachettes for Jared to choose from. I don't think she'll dump him though cause the list of men who want her is short.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am

Jared' list is short too, because of Ashley, IMO.

No one wants a boyfriend or more, who is a wuss or someone who has a vicious, stage 5 clinger, not so secreltly in love with the dude, on the side as a bff.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:26 am

Always good to see some more support for Caila.

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 I234ly
You are a class act cailaquinn still a little upset I didn't get to share a marg with you in paradise but Vegas made up for that  afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 1f618afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 1f339 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 1f499 by jrletain

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Jared' list is short too, because of Ashley, IMO.

No one wants a boyfriend or more, who is a wuss or someone who has a vicious, stage 5 clinger, not so secreltly in love with the dude, on the side as a bff.  JMO
I have never understood the so-called appeal of Jared.  I really don't like to criticize and nit pick over people's physical traits, clothing, hair, grooming... It's different strokes for different folks.  However, tonight I'm going to make an exception and state that none of Jared's physical traits, clothing, hair or grooming are the least bit attractive to me. 

I try to focus more on a person's behaviors and character traits. Up until this BIP, for me, Jared has pretty much been a blank slate. He had been flying under the radar because he hadn't really shown us much of his personality or character, and all I had to go on were the comments from other cast that "Jared is such a nice guy." So, I just kind of put that into the back of my brain as a kind of placeholder for him. No more benefit of the doubt.

No more because Jared has finally revealed some of his personality and character traits through his behaviors this season of BIP, and I must say that those are even more unappealing to me than his physical traits. So now he is just a physically unattractive, personality-deprived, character-bankrupt, co-dependent douchebag.  There. I said it.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 am

Glad there are some of the girls who stick up for Caila. But I've seen some lowkey jabs at Caila from both Jubilee and Leah. Along with Carly and few others, which is sad because her brother is AWESOMESAUCE and I really liked her/took her side on Chris's season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Jared' list is short too, because of Ashley, IMO.

Why does everyone think he's a wuss though? I don't know what his problem is to be honest. He needs to either cut her loose or take her, yesterday! Where are you getting this secretly part from? There's nothing secret about it. Just kidding. The stage five clinging would be a good thing if he would just give in to her. She's going to keep on trying as long as he leaves the door open. So he needs to shut it tightly or take her.

I actually feel bad for Ashley. He needs to let her go and cut her loose. Cut all ties, not even a phone call or a FB post. Nothing. She just loves him too much, and she'll never stop. Now that would be a good thing if he loved her back, but he doesn't or can't or can't bring himself to or something's going on with him. haha

I don't think it is politeness or courtesy anymore though. He isn't being a nice guy. It might just be about getting some free praise from a hot chick without having to work for it. He needs to send her away instead of giving her mixed signals. That is not the nice guy thing to do to hold onto her while telling her no. That's just a tease, and it's wrong.

Whenever Jared ejects Ashley I, he will be able to pick nearly any woman he wants. Look at how they throw themselves at him.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:05 am

@MiaHawk  afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 1f64c

I never want to be asked again why I don't like Jared. Never understood why he was such a fan favorite. He doesn't have much if any personality, he's not funny or witty, he doesn't seem all that intelligent, he's not especially attractive, he doesn't have a nice body and most importantly he's not a nice guy at all. I see nothing to like about him.

All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:09 am

Jared acted exactly how I expected him to - the passive insanity is real. The extent to which he excuses AI's behaviour is maddening. 

I'm glad Caila was able to get a lot of the truth out in her own diplomatic way (AI calling Shu a "hooker" was a new low - I'm constantly shocked at how disgusting AI can act). I could not help but laugh at her body language turning away from Jared. Their twisted, co-dependent relationship is seriously messed up.

Rolling my eyes so hard at AI's constant "off camera chit" excuse. Like tptb would either a)not take advantage of filming serious drama or 2)do Caila such a favour by not airing this egregious sin. 

I'm looking forward to Wells dumping AI next week:uptonogood:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:10 am

I don't feel one bit sorry for AshleyI. She's out there calling other women the most vile names because they go out on a date with Jared/Wells. She could cut Jared out of her life, she knows he's stringing her along, but she chooses to follow. She's an adult, functioning woman, not a child. It's her free will to hang onto Jared, and then be absolutely horrible about other women around him.

It's a mutual game for them, and I feel sorry for any woman getting mixed up with these two, because they'll use her and spew her out like trash. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:15 am

Lauren Himle, Shushanna, Jami, Rachel, Amber, and Olivia from Ben's season have all said supportive things about Caila. And Catherine, Sharleen, and Leslie Hughes have been supportive too. Emma and Claire from the HuffPo podcast have also consistently stuck up for her.

After seeing Jared on After Paradise, I cannot see an ounce of appeal. The main thing about Jared IMO was the idea that he was such a "nice guy", but the way he defended Ashley's behaviour has made it clear he has a pretty questionable moral compass. If that's "nice" then I don't want it. I see him as cowardly with no backbone, and that's so unattractive to me. He let Caila be beat up online and on the show and said nothing. He still hasn't said a single supportive word, all because she didn't feel as strongly as he felt about her and she didn't put up with Ashley sticking around post show. I think the AshleyI praise has gone to his head! And I don't think he'll meet someone of the same calibre as Caila ever again. Hugesmile All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:37 am

In this case passive is mistaken for 'nice'. Nice includes taking a stand, he took a stand behind AI, who's been beyond horrible about any woman not kissing her behind. That's not nice, or kind. Jared is also passive agressive. He has AI's friends trashing Caila, and he's cheering them on. He's equally as in the bullying as AI & co are, but just not front and centre, he's feeding them in the background. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick