SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 am

So I watched after paradise for the first time tonight and I don't usually read too much into body language but it seemed to me like Caila was sort of maybe into Wells. Anyone else get that vibe?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 am

I mean I think they mutually get along. I also think Caila was quite upset on AP and Wells was someone she's friendly with and feels comfortable with so her body language would also show that. Definitely wasn't an easy position to be in. Especially when they blindsided her and brought out Ashley, the very person who's been bullying her for months now. Caila handled it well though IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:59 am

There is NO justification for all of the vile and hurtful things that AI has said about Caila, Jami, and Shushanna. The one common denominator is that all 3 women posed a threat to AI's delusions of romance and love and the mere existence of these 3 women were a blow to AI's fragile self esteem.  She may want to blame Caila for bringing these criticisms upon herself because of some sin of leading Jared on, but as we saw tonight, neither Jami or Shushanna did anything to warrant the horrible names and comments immediately directed at them by AI.  AI's warped sensibilities cause her to lash out at anyone who she perceives as a threat. 

AI is a master manipulator. I believe this is how she is able to rally the other cast to support her side. She weaves a tale of woe, garners their sympathies, and gets them to believe her unhinged theories.  They see her as a pretty (on the outside), emotionally vulnerable, yet popular girl. They want to be a part of her posse.  So, they allow themselves to be manipulated and used by her.  It is just really, really, really sad that nobody seems to stand up to her and call her out for her bad behavior, especially when it is so blatant and vile.  

Here is a good quote for this phenomenon:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 am

@MiaHawk 100% agree with you. I also think AshleyI is a master manipulator and her behaviour in these last episodes, AP, and online have shown it. Her actions have not only been mean, but they have been cruel. I noticed how much pleasure she seemed to get when either Jared or Caila were upset. It was truly disturbing to watch. IMO anyone who is viewed as a threat to what Ashley wants will be dealt with by her and her clique. For Ashley to use such derogatory language continually towards other women, without censure, has been disgusting. The people who have stood by and supported Ashley by enabling her have also lost my respect.

It is good to see though that on Caila's latest instagram post she has had an overwhelming amount of support. Almost all of them have been of a similar positive tone. I think a lot of people finally saw Ashley for the nasty person she is and how mature Caila has been in contrast.

* I am truly inspired by your class & integrity! Everything happens for a reason--you deserve Greatness & True Love! You just haven't met him yet! Cheering for you!
*You're so classy and handled everything in such a mature wonderful way. Definitely someone amazing out there for you
*I gained so much more respect for you Caila after watching BIP. Keep doing you girl. Trust the journey and trust the process. You got this!
*Keep your chin up Caila! You're nothing but classy and beautiful, and someone who I really look up to as a woman.
*You are just the sweetest! Think you are super classy and lovely! Hope you find someone who loves you 100%!! You deserve it!
*You're mature and classy. Don't lose that. Everyone can tell who's in the wrong here.
*A lot of people mistake your optimism for being fake. I love how you always see the positive in things. Ignore the negative comments. We need more people with your happy spirit around. Some people just enjoy being bitter and bringing others down with them. Really hope love comes your way!! Best wishes!!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:26 am

Wells and Caila singing (just adjust the audio) AfterParadise

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

cr: my recording, original source:BachSnaps snapchat
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:33 am

Just wanted to add - props to Sean for doing a great job as co-host! I'm glad he asked to tough questions & was the voice of reason clapping!clapping!
 I'm still so disturbed by what AI called Shu. What a special brand of bitch that girl is.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:44 am

@MiaHawk and @bluwavz I could not agree more about your views on Jared or AshleyI.

Jared is kind of man I deplore. A man who does not defend and stand up for his love interest woman. A man who pretends to be nice and in reality is a sham. I find Jared extremely wussy and unattractive. Sorely lacking in both personality and looks.
AshleyI is just completely vile. A very disgusting, hateful and emotionally stunted woman. She is devoid of empathy or character. Utterly classless.  Ashley and Jared are perfect for each other. I can't imagine anyone else being interested either of them. Just yuck to both.

I was very impressed with Sean tonight. He kept it real and did not pander to either AI or Jared. I also appreciated Sean standing up for Caila. That is a real man.

Caila is so much better than either of these two losers she had the misfortune to cross paths with in BIP. I am amazed she lasted 6 weeks with Jared. That is a testament to her fortitude. I sincerely hope Caila leaves the Franchise in the rear view mirror. She is to nice and mannered for this BS.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:14 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 CrJX1pcWcAALuRP
https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/770775103634345988
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:20 am

siena wrote:@LoveDovez I don't think there's much hope for Jared after seeing him on AP. It was bad enough that he said nothing when Ashley used slurs about Caila multiple times on the show. But to excuse it on AP with "oh we've all said bad things" is just so gross to me.

Ashley never seems to be held accountable for her terrible actions. She's always playing the victim, like we're meant to feel sorry for her. She still doesn't think she's done anything wrong, and people like Carly and Jared backing her up is part of the problem. At this point I don't believe a word Ashley says and I think this is all catered to furthering her reality tv career. I think Jared's opinion on people is worthless if he wouldn't even call out Ashley's behaviour. And I don't think any of those people in that mean clique have much integrity. Whatever keeps their position in the bach clique is what matters to them. The fact that the clique have decided to exclude Caila bodes well for her IMO. It's not a club I'd want to join. All JMO.

@siena I totally agree. Jared isn't the man for Calia. She deserves a much better man and Jared isn't near being a man yet IMO. When he still didn't take up for Calia on AP I almost fell out of my chair. I wouldn't want to be in that Bach club that treats people like Ashley did Calia or how Jared did for that matter. I do hope one day when ever Ashley does grow up she looks back on this and realizes how horrible she acted and how badly she treated people and no amount of fake tears will ever wash that away.There's a decent guy out there for Calia. She's still young and can take her time finding him because he will be lucky to have her and I hope he lets her know that everyday. I don't see the who- haw about Jared anyway. He's cute, but I've seen better and for sure have seen men with better manners that knows how to treat a lady they are trying to impress.. I'm beginning to think he isn't the sharpest tool in the drawer. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:21 am

Seabear wrote:@MiaHawk and @bluwavz I could not agree more about your views on Jared or AshleyI.

Jared is kind of man I deplore. A man who does not defend and stand up for his love interest woman. A man who pretends to be nice and in reality is a sham. I find Jared extremely wussy and unattractive. Sorely lacking in both personality and looks.
AshleyI is just completely vile. A very disgusting, hateful and emotionally stunted woman. She is devoid of empathy or character. Utterly classless.  Ashley and Jared are perfect for each other. I can't imagine anyone else being interested either of them. Just yuck to both.

I was very impressed with Sean tonight. He kept it real and did not pander to either AI or Jared. I also appreciated Sean standing up for Caila. That is a real man.

Caila is so much better than either of these two losers she had the misfortune to cross paths with in BIP. I am amazed she lasted 6 weeks with Jared. That is a testament to her fortitude. I sincerely hope Caila leaves the Franchise in the rear view mirror. She is to nice and mannered for this BS.
JMO

High clap Standing ovation!!!!!.... You said it so much better than I ever could have!!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 am

Yes @LoveDovez Jared revealed he has A LOT of growth to do! Unfortunately he seems to have become used to the adoration of Ashley and is stagnating. His thirties are going to be difficult for him if he doesn't do some work on himself IMO.

Rewatching After Paradise a couple of things struck me. I thought Jared was very rehearsed and that it was clear he and Ashley had discussed what they were going to say. I found them both disingenuous.

Caila also said something important on AP about how if you're giving someone else your time and love, then there isn't really much room for other people. I think at the end of the day, Jared was unwilling to let go of Ashley. She has taken up the space that a girlfriend would. Ashley even said it on the show, "I will always be Jared's main chick". Why on earth would any woman want to date a man like that who will always put someone else before you? Ashley is still commenting on every instagram post of Jared's, they've said that they text daily. After everything that happened, nothing changed between them. He even went away on vacation with Ashley in July... they never cut the cord or cared about how this affected other people.

Now I'm sure Ashley is going to try and create another story where she's the victim of Caila, but at this point does it even matter? IMO it's very clear that Ashley has been out to destroy Caila's reputation with everyone. Ashley insinuates so much but she never really backs it up, or she manipulates the facts to suit herself. Whatever Caila's mistakes were they were never deserving of the bullying she received. IMO Jared and Ashley have a toxic co-dependent relationship, and I don't think Caila could've ever fully understood the dynamics of that. I think it's finally been exposed just how insane and awful that "friendship" is but the two people involved haven't figured out that we're seeing it for what is it. Jared and Ashley are pretending like nothing on BIP actually happened, which is both bizarre and disturbing. The best thing Caila could've done was walk away from that mess and leave those two to waste away in reality tv oblivion. I'm glad she did. afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1710264613  All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 am

Other than tuning in to see Evan and Carly, I could care less about BIP3 now. Wow, really am not invested in anyone, esp now that Nick is not with Jen. I am SO SICK of Ashley. I like Wells but not sure if I can take seeing him with AI.

The other couples....meh. I like Grant but think Lace is trainwreck. I am already fast forwarding  through Josh and Amanda scenes. Izzy...I only liked with Vinny. Oy, what a bust.

Caila, Sarah, Daniel....miss them.

And Nick, geez, louise, seriously another go round??? Seems like a giant joke.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick