SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:30 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've thought all along that TPTB pursued Caila just for the purpose of causing dramatics by AI.  Posted it earlier in one of these threads.

They had AI and Jared coming but knew none of the girls there were going to get his motor running. But they did know that he wanted to get to know Caila.  And, they knew that would get to AI.  Just like they let her come back because they knew the drama wasn't over...

I agree

There's no way they have Ashley I on if she really was moving on from Jared and they made sure Jared's wish of Caila coming on happened before AI's return.

I would have liked to see Caila on the after show but she did the right thing by going to Switzerland. No pressure there for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:59 pm

I'd prefer her not to be on After Paradise but since she said she'd be willing to do Afterbuzz next week (Monday night) then she probably will be in LA for After Paradise.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:13 pm

She could do Afterbuzz by skype. I guess she could be home but that's a pretty quick trip.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:50 pm

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 14162292_1788830028029498_1934740723_n

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:32 pm

It really is wonderful that she is galavanting around Switzerland while the rest sit at home trolling her on SM and in interviews. It offers a great view of the gulf between her and them, and honestly, probably highlights why they hate her so much. I hate her a little for enjoying beautiful Switzerland while I sit on my couch at home. giggling

Sigh. Now I want to go to Switzerland.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Found this on twitter. I'm guessing these are from Caila's snaps? Not too sure since I don't have snapchat. I think someone just condensed them into one video. I'm also not sure if these were recent or not.

Anyway, I can see why Caila is the way she is. Her family is very much the same Smiley

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:53 pm

EliseAlways wrote:I'd prefer her not to be on After Paradise but since she said she'd be willing to do Afterbuzz next week (Monday night) then she probably will be in LA for After Paradise.

She may be obligated to do some press as she is under contract with TPTB. In fact I think this is the case or as with Afterbuzz Tv the appearance needs approval.  I don't know much beyond that.  
In the case of AP, I do think TPTB have key points they want brought forward and probably the hosts do that in their own style. I imagine they want Caila there because of the love triangle storyline getting so much airtime. Hopefully if she is on AP it will be by skype because they certainly brought in props in Nick's case to try to throw him off and I prefer to not have to see Caila endure that.  The ability to potentially embarrass her is reduced if she isn't in studio.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:56 pm

I want to go to Switzerland too! prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 1f60d It looks stunning. Thanks for posting the insta stories @dee. I'd never seen that cute video of her family either.

Jealousy. I think that's the closest reason that I can find as to why that mean clique have so much vitriol towards her. It would be one thing if they dislike her/she's not their cup of tea. But she really seems to get under their skin and the only explanation and I can come up with for that is jealously.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 pm

notarose wrote:
EliseAlways wrote:I'd prefer her not to be on After Paradise but since she said she'd be willing to do Afterbuzz next week (Monday night) then she probably will be in LA for After Paradise.

She may be obligated to do some press as she is under contract with TPTB. In fact I think this is the case or as with Afterbuzz Tv the appearance needs approval.  I don't know much beyond that.  
In the case of AP, I do think the hosts have key points they want brought forward and probably the hosts do that in their own style. I imagine they want Caila there because of the love triangle storyline getting so much airtime. Hopefully if she is on AP it will be by skype because they certainly brought in props in Nick's case to try to throw him off and I prefer to not have to see Caila endure that.  The ability to potentially embarrass her is reduced if she isn't in studio.

Yeah I guess via Skype is okay. Imagine her on Skype with the Swiss alps as her backdrop. prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 2498057887

Slightly unrelated. How pretty is Caila with her updo! Not everyone can pull that off and she certainly can.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Did she call her hair the "Heidi - Do" giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Did she call her hair the "Heidi - Do" giggling

Lol. I think she called it Heidi-ho hair. Such a cutie.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 pm

It's absolutely shocking to me to read some of the hate comments Caila's been getting on social media. One woman was talking about how she and her husband were discussing how much they hate Caila and how ugly she is. Another was "couldn't hate a human more". Really??? You need to leave these comments on someone's page? And worse still these are grown adults leaving this nastiness online? I know this is par for course these days, but it doesn't make it any less disgusting. Ashley's campaign of hate hasn't just been to bully Caila, it's been to embolden other people to bully her too. IMO it's reprehensible.

That video of her with her family just shows that she's been herself throughout IMO. It's not as though Caila's completely changed her personality for this show. Even the main argument now seems to be "Jared liked Caila more than she liked him" as though this is some example of her being fake. Again, how so? She told him that she was taking things slow and wanted to see where things took them, why is she not allowed that? IMO they're grasping at anything to make it look like Ashley was right about Caila and that Jared is some victim in this. If Caila and Jared dated after the show and it didn't work out then why is that seen as some scandal? It says a lot that they even bothered to date after all that drama IMO. That they're now trying to blame it all on Caila is ridiculous.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg