SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 pm

If you can watch that scene with Ashley and Caila and tweet that as your response then wow... no no no duh

Caila snapchatted on a train in Europe so if she's on AP I'm wondering if it'll be through skype? I guess we'll find out soon.

Proud that Caila made the decision to leave. Ashley has been calling her fake and saying that she thought Caila just wanted a televised love story. Well Caila said she didn't want the attention and took herself off the show, so that didn't really add up did it Ashley?

I think the people who are always going to dislike Caila are going to make any and every excuse for Ashley and will probably never change their opinion. But I'm glad to see that at least some people have started to see how wrong all of this has been and are being vocal. It's about time. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:00 am

It's hard to feel sorry for someone enjoying a wonderful life in Switzerland. Right? Let's feel sorry for us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:03 am

I am glad we see Caila trying to be sweet and kind to Ashley on camera offering to leave.  Then Ashley does her little celebration dance (or what ever she did).  Yet, Ashley continually called her out on SM for what Caila did to her.  I hope more people rally around Caila as Caila deserves much better. Also, hope she stays in Europe rather than to come back to situation and/or AP tomorrow.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:05 am

Me too. Ashley, Jared and this show aren't even worth her time. She's having a great time in Switzerland with her wonderful family. Life is great. fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 am

The best revenge is a living a good life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 am

@siena remember she and the clique have there fake story! Guess, we will see if Caila is there in person or not. Yes, happy Caila left all the bullying she's gotten from her entrace to her exit. All I know we better get some people coming for Jared. He needs to be called out!
@Kashathediva I want to be free like Caila enjoying time in Switzerland as well. Ditto, pitty us!It's like I need to take a iq test to see if I still remain in tact laugh out loud j/k but this show is sad though.
@MiniDiva @bluwavz agree
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am

So true, living her best life will speak louder than anything. It's actually a really good reminder.

Caila's off in Europe with her family having a wonderful vacation. Now that's actually perfect. sunny

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 am

If she is tweeting live with East Coast showing, then she may be back in NY unless she had a way to view it overseas. She posted an IG photo from the Swiss Alps this morning and then was on a train -- could be going to the airport.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:52 am

I'm currently watching Afterbuzz TV. Alex and Christian are guests. Alex said she met Caila once and she was nice. But he said he has met a lot of people from this season and they all say the same thing that Caila can't be trusted. Christian defended Caila a few times. He also said she met her in LA once and he went on the show thinking Caila was going to be the bachelorette.

A bit disappointed that they seem to be giving Ashley a pass.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:23 am

^^Consider the source.  Caila had lost before she even came on the show.

The entire group applauded Wells for deciding to take Ashley I on the date.  Almost everyone had enough and was sick of Ashley, yet they still stick up for her and claim Caila can't be trusted.  A bunch of stupid people!  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 am

Yup they didn't even give her a chance. Everyone is going on a FEELING that she is fake and cannot be trusted yet no one is showing proof. Caila doesn't belong with this group. IMO she should steer clear of anything and anyone (except a select few) from the franchise after tomorrow's show. She's too classy for this mess.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:44 am

I really hope she steers clear of these people.

If Caila is supposedly untrustworthy I'd still love to know what Caila is meant to be trusted with. question Is it just to not date someone that someone else is obsessed with? Or not go on a television program because a girl she met a few times told her not to? Or are they iffy on letting Caila housesit for them?

Caila so far has seemingly treated people with respect and kindness on and off the show. She hasn't emotionally manipulated or abused people. But somehow she's not "trustworthy". It seems the main thing they're going at her for is that she didn't like Jared as much as he liked her. And? It's very clear that she was still developing feelings for him, but who would be able to give 100% of themselves if they had AshleyI breathing down their neck. And why is Caila called out as "faking" her feelings when she was completely open with Jared from the start saying she wanted to take things slowly? So many questions.

They have all given Ashley a free pass from the beginning, so I guess that's par for the course. Even after everything there are people defending her. I think that says more about them than anything to do with Caila's "trustworthiness". All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg