SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 am

It's probably best if Caila doesn't even go on after paradise. If she and Jared didn't work out I'm sure Ashley and co. Will use this as proof that she really didn't like him or however they spin it. Clearly the cast is very close with Ashley and will not speak against her which is why Caila is viewed as untrustworthy. If I were Caila I wouldn't even try to make amends or acknowledge these people.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 am

I agree @BlackHalo. Unfortunately, I think she really is going. I read sonewhere on the other thread that Jared, Caila, and Wells will be there. I hope she won't get bullied by Michelle Collins. I'm curious as to what Jared will say.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 am

This is the Bach clique, they never gave Caila a chance because AI hates her, and they bad mouth her to everyone apparently. But no one tells WHY she shouldn't be trusted. It's all an immature game of telephone. IMO.

I hope she calls to tge AP show, she says that that Jared wasn't worth the sidekick he's never going to cut lose, and then just say that her life is fabulous, she's happy, and hopes Jared happiness as well. Jmo,
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 am

Does anyone know if Catherine is in the studio with Sean during After Paradise? I would love for Cat to be there so she and Caila can finally meet. And also for emotional support.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:04 am

fabfitfun - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Tumblr_inline_ocp9mitqJd1t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-5-monday-000000866.html
:strings1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:44 am

Did Lace really throw shade at Caila, and then said she hated Caila when she walked away? Really?!? It must've been a horrible atmosphere for Caila, if they so openly dismissed her and hated on her. I felt bad for her for that. Everyone deserves to be talked to with respect, it's just common human decency.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:46 am

Aww I liked it that Christian stuck up for Caila & straight out mentioned that the others have been "taking shots"' at her & that "they like to do that". There's a part starting at around 17:08 that also stood out to me and really rang true with how Caila deals with the whole AI drama/shots against her from the others - he said that maybe Caila keeps quiet as a respect thing (re not speaking up more to AI on the show) & that she is so used to people pointing fingers at her that she refrains from engaging because she knows she'll get sttacked from all fronts and where it's going to go ... so she does the smart thing and just disengages. (Paraphrased) 

I really liked how he was so blunt in describing what AI & the lemmings are doing to Caila as "attacks"/"taking shots". 

It's so refreshing to hear another person speak up for Caila Smiley 

Also love that he put it out there again that he went on The Bachelorette hoping that it was going to be Caila Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:52 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Did Lace really throw shade at Caila, and then said she hated Caila when she walked away? Really?!? It must've been a horrible atmosphere for Caila, if they so openly dismissed her and hated on her. I felt bad for her for that. Everyone deserves to be talked to with respect, it's just common human decency.
The Lace thing was totally uncalled for. Another rude, cliquish bitch. These assholes seem to think that they can use the "I'm real" BS to excuse mean, disrespectful behaviour. Trash.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:00 am

Yeah I think it was Lace standing with Grant, Ashley and Wells on the stairs. So uncalled for and unnecessarily rude. "I can't stand her". I said this in another thread, but can you imagine politely asking someone a question and being met with that response? Lace has a terrible attitude IMO, and I think more and more that these people not liking Caila probably bodes well for who Caila is as a person. I wouldn't want them as friends or trust their opinion about people.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:14 am

It's interesting, that Wells still picked Caila as his 'final rose' even after all the hate campaign from AshleyI.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:23 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Aww I liked it that Christian stuck up for Caila & straight out mentioned that the others have been "taking shots"' at her & that "they like to do that". There's a part starting at around 17:08 that also stood out to me and really rang true with how Caila deals with the whole AI drama/shots against her from the others - he said that maybe Caila keeps quiet as a respect thing (re not speaking up more to AI on the show) & that she is so used to people pointing fingers at her that she refrains from engaging because she knows she'll get sttacked from all fronts and where it's going to go ... so she does the smart thing and just disengages. (Paraphrased) 

I really liked how he was so blunt in describing what AI & the lemmings are doing to Caila as "attacks"/"taking shots". 

It's so refreshing to hear another person speak up for Caila :) 

Also love that he put it out there again that he went on The Bachelorette hoping that it was going to be Caila :)

Yay Christian! Championing Caila. I still can't believe Sarah picked Daniel over him.

IMO, Caila's indecisiveness wasn't about whether she liked Brett; it was more about if what she feels for Jared was enough to put up with Ashley's antics.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:35 am

Just watched a bit of Afterbuzz. I agree @TheWrongReasons it was great to see Christian stick up for Caila. Even when Alex was saying how people don't trust her Christian reiterated that that clique like to "take shots" at her.

I'm apprehensive about what they will try and throw at Caila on After Paradise. From everything we've seen I think Caila is trying to distance herself as much as possible from the show so if she is on I don't think she'll say much. Especially if you've got Michelle Collins trying to call her fake because of her "little rainbow eyes". I am also wondering if Jared will FINALLY stick up for Caila on AP or if he's going to spend the whole time defending Ashley.

I can't wait for Caila to be done with this show. I kind of hope she just stays in Europe for a bit longer and enjoys herself!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg