SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 pm

@dee I wish I knew how to upload snapchat vids!

I think Caila should be proud of how she held herself throughout AP. Ashley's energy towards her was so unkind and just plain mean. I think anyone should be able to see the difference between those two, and if Jared thinks Ashley's the kind of person he wants to align himself with, then he just revealed who he is. He's proven that he never deserved Caila IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Caila is singing and drinking with Wells at the ABC studio I think.  Sounds like there is an "after" party going on.  Per @BACHSNAPS  They were broadcasting from that account

They look quite cozy together.  God forbid she steal another man from Dingbat.  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:04 am

Wouldn't it be something if Wells tells Ashley he's just not into her, and starts dating Caila? :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:14 am

OT, but pretty sure Wells has told Ashley he's just not that into her by dumping her azz before the FS.

I hope Caila and Wells can both leave this franchise after this train wreck of a show. Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 am

Calia is one of a kind. She has 'it' to me. She should have been the Bachelorette, IMO, but I seem to be a jinx with that lately.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 am

siena wrote:@dee I wish I knew how to upload snapchat vids!

I think Caila should be proud of how she held herself throughout AP. Ashley's energy towards her was so unkind and just plain mean. I think anyone should be able to see the difference between those two, and if Jared thinks Ashley's the kind of person he wants to align himself with, then he just revealed who he is. He's proven that he never deserved Caila IMO.

What did he say?  What did Sean say to defend Calia?  Thanks.

Sorry for the double post!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 am

Class act. I identify with her only I use a lot of 4 letter words often and tell people where they can go.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 am

A class act for sure. Our girl is a special lady and there's a man out there who will be very lucky to have her.  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 2764

Also Sean is my favorite person tonight. Tell bitter bitch, Sean.  :uptonogood

Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 2h2 hours ago
Pretty sure the #afterparadise hosts are supposed to just host and be unbiased. Let's do that.

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 4m4 minutes ago
@JubileeSharpe1 nope- we're watching and discussing like everyone else. No neutrality here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 am

Caila is such a class act! She will find someone who is her equal.

And then you have Jubilee. What a bitter person she is. THANK YOU SEAN!!!!

@atem I can't actually recall specifically what Sean said. But he continually called out Ashley and Jared. Said that Ashley kept saying all these vile things about Caila, but all Sean could see was a sweet person and he was waiting for there to be some dark secret revealed. Of course all Ashley said in response was that we didn't see everything. no no At this point Ashley's probably created an entire backstory for her lies, who knows what the truth is anymore. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 am

Sean --bang up job!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 am

bluwavz wrote:A class act for sure. Our girl is a special lady and there's a man out there who will be very lucky to have her.  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 2764

Also Sean is my favorite person tonight. Tell bitter bitch, Sean.  :uptonogood

Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 2h2 hours ago
Pretty sure the #afterparadise hosts are supposed to just host and be unbiased. Let's do that.

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 4m4 minutes ago
@JubileeSharpe1 nope- we're watching and discussing like everyone else. No neutrality here.

Jubilee can kick rocks, wasn't she cheering Michelle Collins on when she was shading Caila and defending AshleyI?

I can't believe I'm going to say this: I love Sean right now!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 am

siena wrote:Caila is such a class act! She will find someone who is her equal.

And then you have Jubilee. What a bitter person she is. THANK YOU SEAN!!!!

@atem I can't actually recall specifically what Sean said. But he continually called out Ashley and Jared. Said that Ashley kept saying all these vile things about Caila, but all Sean could see was a sweet person and he was waiting for there to be some dark secret revealed. Of course all Ashley said in response was that we didn't see everything. no no At this point Ashley's probably created an entire backstory for her lies, who knows what the truth is anymore. All JMO.

This show makes my head hurt. It's like an example of what bullying is.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg