SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:33 pm

The only thing is Ashley telling her not to come because Jared will be there and she did come. Other than that, it's not like Caila was dating people from the franchise prior to this or anything. I just think its because Caila doesn't suck up to these people. She can basically get any guy she wants which makes the other girls jealous and the guys she's not interested in automatically say mean things afterwards since she didn't choose them. This franchise is literally becoming high school teenage drama. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Caila did say that Jared wasn't her type before meeting him. Then she met him and there was some connection. That happens all the time. Look at Carly with Evan.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:33 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with her being fake or not being interested in Jared otherwise all the other phonies on this show who are faking interest to stay on (like Carly and Nick) would've been called out. I think it's totally the clique mentality like Fingersandtoes says and also these phonies not wanting to bite the hand that feeds them. It's not out of some concern for poor innocent Jared. Even if she was faking interest in him, so what? He'd deserve it for leading on Ashley so much this past year. He always gets a pass on that though even from Ashley. Rolling Eyes

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:34 pm

IMO if Caila had actually done something truly egregious then it would've been said by now. So far people have said it's that she dated Jared against Ashley's wishes and that she's viewed as "fake". None of that adds up for me as to why she's been attacked.

Caila was completely honest with Jared. She said straight up "I like you. We've been on two dates and I enjoy spending time with you. I want to take things slow." IMO if she had no interest in him then why would she even bother spending time with him off-screen? IMO she wanted to explore things with him and see where it went without pressure. That's genuine IMO.

This stuff does also stem from Caila's season. IMO a lot of the same clique didn't want Caila to be Bachelorette. They thought JoJo should be and they campaigned hard. Again, that's fine if people didn't like her or didn't want her to be the lead. Different strokes for different folks. But since Emily couldn't come up with a reason to hate Caila other than "she's too perfect" "she's fake" I am not certain it goes much beyond that... A dislike that Caila didn't bow to their social hierarchy and jealousy.

I do think Ashley's viewed as one of the central people in that LA clique, and the way people have been unwilling to call her out (even for the most ridiculous actions) IMO shows that. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 pm

I wasn't a fan of her on The Bachelor. I just thought she seemed to over the top and not really genuine, like she was putting on an act and just trying really hard. So I think when people say "too perfect" it's not really that she's perfect, it's that she seems to put on an act. But for some reason I don't think she is as bad on BIP, she seems more natural/normal and not really trying. So I don't mind her, but I don't know, there might be some reason why the cast doesn't like her that we don't know.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:38 pm

@Duke702 Caila said to Ashley that Jared wasn't her type at all but Caila said after meeting him in person there was some connection. she also admitted on her blog that even during their date she didn't feel that spark yet.

In an interview she also said that she told Jared to take it slow but he went in for the kiss.

Caila was being upfront to Jared last night as well saying that the whole Ashley drama is hindering her from maybe giving her 100%

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:38 pm

IMO they've spilled it all already, the last thing they have is 'She dumped Jared after the show, see she wasn't really into him, she was faking it', and who can really blame her, tbh. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Well Emily certainly didn't hold back during her attacks of Caila on the show. If there was some deeper reason then IMO she would've said it. I've liked Caila from the beginning and throughout Ben's season. I understood that some people felt Caila was "on" and I do think she was measured to a degree. I never felt that was fake though.

If their vitriol is because Caila ended up not liking Jared as much as he liked her then that really is sad. They gave it a shot. Why should Caila be blamed if her feelings weren't as strong? No-one is shaming Jared because he doesn't like Ashley enough. In the real world you date people and see if there's enough there for a long-term relationship. If there isn't, then you end things. Caila said this to Jared when she got back from the date with Brett... that she was questioning about things long-term. She was honest with him. IMO the pro-Ashley supporters are clutching at straws to find something to make the attacks warranted. Caila could be all those things (which I don't think she is) and it still doesn't excuse Ashley's behavior or the support of it. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Interesting that JJ Lane liked this post.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Ftzqfb
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:52 pm

JJ called Caila out on being indecisive, but he's been calling out Jared and AI on their sick and twisted game much more. Catherine called AI a b***h. And a few other ladies from Ben's season are supporting Caila. It's AI's little LA posse group who are loudly supporting her and excusing her crazy behaviour.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 pm

@Fingersandtoes I think that's next article media bliss to come from them soon. Maybe why he will appear on ap and play the one who got dumped etc. So America and everyone feels sorry for him.If they aren't tog! We will see. U know how everyone ignores his part of also being attached to a crazy.I would have issues with that and run!

Last edited by SunnyRachel on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 pm

@Fingersandtoes thank God at least he is trying to be unbiased, friend or no friend.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg