SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:58 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-7-2/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with her being fake or not being interested in Jared otherwise all the other phonies on this show who are faking interest to stay on (like Carly and Nick) would've been called out. I think it's totally the clique mentality like Fingersandtoes says and also these phonies not wanting to bite the hand that feeds them. It's not out of some concern for poor innocent Jared. Even if she was faking interest in him, so what? He'd deserve it for leading on Ashley so much this past year. He always gets a pass on that though even from Ashley. Rolling Eyes

All JMO.
Exactly! That's the name of the game. Everyone of them did the same to stay on the show. Let's not forget the twins purposely schemed Daniel for their rose this week. Yet that is looked upon as humour. When Carly kept on going on about how disgusted she was with Evan prior to the last episode, why didn't she do the honourable thing and bow out of the show? Or that Nick and Amanda faked a date/relationship to move onto the next ceremony.

They have every right to have an opinion that Caila is fake. But so what? How does her being fake (which they think makes her disingenuous to this process) any of their issue? Why does it affect them so much? You call Caila a Bi***, Wh***, and everything between and think it's justifiable because she's a fake? They are no better than the faker they despise so much. It's one thing to do this during the filming of the show, but to continue to call her names publicly and behind her back when she has not said anything to them? no no They all just look bad. Just because the majority agrees with something does not make it right. all JMO.

Btw, what does Josh's tweet say? the link that was provided said there was no tweet. Maybe he deleted it. If it's to agree and Ashley and her bullying ways then that is so laughable. I would love to see that highroad he was talking about when the cast members are going to turn on him next week. Talk about a bunch of sheep.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:59 pm

For me I don't really care if Caila is really "fake" behind the scenes. Wasn't carly pretending to be Britt's best friend while trashing her in ITM's? The fact that they are backing Ashley, the biggest actress of them all and people like Emily and Amanda have only pretended to like Caila to her face tells me all I need to know. They are ALL a bunch of phonies. They are ganging up on Caila because they know she won't fight back.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:11 pm

I really like Caila and think she is one of the most real, genuine people to go on this show. Just because she is very attractive, positive and goes out of her way to see the best in people makes people suspicious of her motives?  That doesn't make sense to me at all.  Good for her for sticking to her guns and not changing just to make people like her.

I am a pretty optimistic person that goes out of my way to avoid conflict. I had the nickname "Mary Poppins" in high school and it wasn't always meant in a good way. I have had people comment that I can't really be happy all of the time. Just because you choose to try to see the best in people, avoid conflict and choose not to let everyone know every time you are upset it doesn't mean you are fake or putting on an act. I can totally relate to Caila.

Sorry, this really touches a nerve with me! Smiley :soapbox

Last edited by George1218 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:For me I don't really care if Caila is really "fake" behind the scenes. Wasn't carly pretending to be Britt's best friend while trashing her in ITM's? The fact that they are backing Ashley, the biggest actress of them all and people like Emily and Amanda have only pretended to like Caila to her face tells me all I need to know. They are ALL a bunch of phonies. They are ganging up on Caila because they know she won't fight back.

Exactly. I don't care if Caila is fake. If she's fake then she's fake and still a nice person. The rest are mean and fake.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 pm

So cute actor Adam Shapiro is a Caila fanboy. cantstopl

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

video credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8zJvnqYd2nf_35jGlqrzYg
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:For me I don't really care if Caila is really "fake" behind the scenes. Wasn't carly pretending to be Britt's best friend while trashing her in ITM's? The fact that they are backing Ashley, the biggest actress of them all and people like Emily and Amanda have only pretended to like Caila to her face tells me all I need to know. They are ALL a bunch of phonies. They are ganging up on Caila because they know she won't fight back.

Exactly. I don't care if Caila is fake. If she's fake then she's fake and still a nice person. The rest are mean and fake.

Mhmm. When the worst thing you can say about someone is they are fake because they are too "perfect"? That is such a non-reason.. So Emily is being real by smiling to caila's face then trashing her behind her back? And Ashley is just a high school bully. Picking on Caila because she knows Caila won't speak badly against her. Carly thought the same of Britt until she got dragged at the women tell all. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:42 pm

I have no doubt some of these people think they know something that makes them believe they are right about Caila being a fake. The problem is, I don't believe any of them.

Ashley has been psycho analyzed enough, so I'll just say this - she's called Caila a whore at least twice. Caila has dated less men on reality tv than Ashley has and she's kissed less people on reality tv than Carly, Amanda, Jared, Nick, the Twins, and basically everyone not named Izzy on this show. So what does that make the rest of them?

Carly was repulsed by Evan about 2 days ago (in filming time), and is now falling in love. Not sure how that squares with Caila faking it with Jared because she expressed doubts about her feelings.

Amanda is making a career out of this show and she moved a man in with her two small kids after knowing him a month (without reading a book that said some pretty vicious things about him, even if you don't believe the book after reading it).

Josh is....well, he's Josh. But let's not forget that he was all in with Andi from night one and all in with Amanda from night one. And there is this thing about this vicious book, even if you don't believe it after reading it.

Caila is not my favorite...never has been and probably never will be. She comes across a little too affected to me. That being said, given the above choices of who to believe in terms of quality of character and who's faking what, I give Caila the benefit of the doubt over any of the above. It's not even close. She hasn't done anything obviously untrustworthy yet, unlike everyone else taking a run at her. And I say that as a not Caila fan.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I guess the way I look at it is, we have a crazy, obsessed professional crier calling someone fake.
We have a woman who settled for a man she said repulsed her and made her vomit and wears extensions purchased from Party City as if they are the Queen's jewels, calling someone fake.
We have Tweedle Blonde Mean and Tweedle Blonde Dumber calling someone fake.
We have BORDUHM calling someone fake.
Consider the sources is what I say.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:14 pm

^^^ Exactly, I just don't think "fake" even seems to have any meaning these days.

I would take someone being the way Caila has been on the show and in real life over any of this cruel nasty behaviour. Caila is just like every other human being and I'm sure she isn't without flaws, but IMO she's never been out to harm anyone. While other people have resorted to attacking her, she's tried to rise above this as best as she can.

The hypocrisy of the people attacking her is pretty clear IMO. Everything they're trying to throw at her, they've done themselves.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:29 pm

@siena  Do you think Caila and Jared are still together or over?  Just curious where you stand on it as I know you care about Caila and seem to have great insight to her. TIA.

The people making a living off this franchise appear to be sticking together.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you and/or the ones that seem to be popular with TPTB.  Caila's mistake is trusting this franchise twice and she has paid the price.  I hope she simply stays away and doesn't bother responding to the negative attacks if at all possible.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:49 pm

@MiniDiva I can only really guess from what we've seen. When that podcast came out I thought it seemed like they were still together by the way Caila spoke about Jared. Since the last episode it's made me think that they may have split very recently. From the previous podcast we know that they did date post show. And for a little while it seems. IMO the pressure of all of this would've been hard to deal with.

I guess we'll finally get the answer next week. Regardless of their current status, if Jared is on After Paradise then I hope he will support Caila vocally. IMO it would be the decent thing to do, especially if his feelings were as he claimed they were.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg