SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:53 am

Alex HTD:
- Richie's ITMs have very long sideburns and longer than on his HTD or Bali - filmed long after FRC?
- Alex's son not on the HTD so not surprising based on sleuthing and makes her more viable, imo, to be in F2 that way.
- S/cap of Richie and Alex (that looked like earlier GD) of Alex in leather jacket and white jeans is from HTD.
- Alex's brothers eyebrows are distracting me!
- Richie getting grilled laugh out loud Aww.. love how Richie says that his sister is his best friend.
- Richie is such a great guy! Genuine all the way. I love how honest Richie is about not being sure about taking on the responsibility of kids
- Alex telling her family she is falling for Richie...
- Alex telling Richie she is falling for him... there's that sad music again Alex has had since the beginning (sad piano music of Heather/F4/ and Richie/F3 as contestants)

Thinking Alex as F2 or F3, that music alone is not F1, imo (even Naz/F2 on Bach NZ S2 had that exact same sad piano music)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks for all the updates everyone!

I speed read the last several pages. Why is Olena walking through a doorway with Richie if it's RC dress? Sorry if it's been discussed. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:21 am

Olena HTD:
- Same as with Alex's ITMs, Richie's ITMs have very long sideburns and longer than on his HTD or Bali - filmed long after FRC then?
-  too funny Richie talking about how he "very safely" picked Olena up on a motorbike and Olena's dad is like "I don't like bikes" laugh out loud
- another of Richie's ITMs he has very short sideburns so could be just before Bali?
- interesting what Richie is saying at dinner "so many incredible things about Olena, trying to think about it, has to follow his heart, can't say what is Olena doing wrong.. nothing there, built some pretty strong relationships" ... interesting to me how Richie keeps bringing up the other relationships and not just talking about Olena compared to Alex's HTD
- Olena talking to her dad asking if Richie likes her or if he is the one, her dad saying he doesn't know and those things up to her. Olena says whatever her dad says goes
- Olena worried about if she has to move and not Richie and dad saying he doesn't see Richie moving
- interesting ending to their HTD... Olena saying in VO "I don't know what is going to happen in the future" doesn't sound very optimistic to me

Thinking Olena is F3 (maybe F2 if there is no more doubt in her edit because it doesn't just feel like obstacle doubt to me but relationship/compatibility doubt which doesn't help make her be seen as a more viable F1 imo. Preview of her saying "it's too much of a hassle to have a relationship" is exactly what I see. Just a struggle and same things going rehashed even on FD? It's exhausting watching them together already and I don't see her as F1 at all will be very surprised if she is)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:38 am

Rachael's HTD:
- Perth! Rachael talking about how even though they live in the same city they have never met
- - Richie's sideburns are definitely shorter and so filmed after Logie Awards
- interesting that Rachael's VO saying she didn't think she'd make it this far to HTD and it is really nice of him that he gave her a HTD (paraphrasing) makes me think she knows she will never be F1
- Rachael and Richie just seem like friends. I wonder if part of that is Rachael said to Alex that Nikki is the winner already awhile back so she just played the role for F4?
- Same as on Olena's HTD, Richie talking about the other connections and that he will just have to follow his heart (which I think is code for him saying they are not the one, imo)
- The way Richie is talking "about" Rachael rather than to her and what he is saying makes me think she may have been a possibility for Bette gig? Rachael ready for finding a man, etc.

Rachael F4 makes sense. In a way her ITMs and narration from the beginning reminded me more of Chantal (Blake's season) who didn't go as far as Rachael and more of the bff to the F1 (SamFro at the time) and Rachael bff to Nikki (who has this in the bag day one, imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Apologies for the long posts... watching Nikki's HTD and so many amazing moments!

Nikki's HTD: in Northam, WA
- Wow! Flashbacks of Nikki... and Richie saying in ITM the moment he met Nikki he wanted to know everything about her.
- Richie saying "she was the first girl I met and the first girl I took on a date." "We had this natural and real chemistry"  :Nod:
- Richie saying "as our relationship grew we continued to click" and showing the progression in flashback with Richie telling Nikki "you make me really happy and I want to go through life smiling"
- Aww!!! I can't stop smiling! This is a love story being shown if I ever saw one  beatingheart this flashback feels so much like F1... first girl out limo, first date, first kiss, feels like Nikki had this from day one, imo.
- Richie saying it is really important he makes a good impression on Nikki's family (totally lead talk about F1, imo)
- Richie's sideburns are definitely shorter and so filmed after Logie Awards
- Goodness! I already have tears in my eyes! Richie looks sooo happy! He tells Nikki when he woke up that morning for her HTD he was just smiling from ear to ear (me too, Richie! me too!)
- At Northam Racing Club. These two look like a couple already, imo.
- Richie saying about Nikki's family "it feels warm and friendly and can't fake that kind of love in the room" - they already seem like they all would get along so well! Their families seem so much alike! Nikki's aunt even has a haircut like Richie's mom!
- Snow (future BIL?) saying "so is Nikki your number one choice or what?" laugh out loud (just tell him, Richie! haha)
- Richie saying he is thinking of "not just the bubble they are in" and thinking 10 years down the track and saying Nikki makes him really happy and he can't stop smiling!
- Snow is awesome! What a great guy! Such great advice... think about your worst day and imagine the one you want by you (paraphrasing) and love how he said that he thinks Richie will be lucky to have Nikki and that Nikki would be lucky to have Richie (ITA with Snow).
- Nikki's cousin talking about Nikki getting her heart broken and doesn't want that to happen again and asks Richie about Nikki and Richie says "from the moment I I I (sounds like caught himself from saying "met Nikki")... I knew I was going to meet Nikki's family" .... (WOW! that says to me Richie knew day one, imo) and that he couldn't wait to meet Nikki's family
- Richie saying to Nikki's family he is at that stage in his life where he is ready to meet the right person and Richie looks at Nikki when he says this
- Richie saying he is ready and wants "to meet someone I can spend the rest of my life with... (this is very interesting because in the promos, Richie says this exact same thing and immediately after saying it Nikki is shown in the promo so could have been put there intentionally and with those words if Nikki F1)
- Richie looking at Nikki when he says "there's so many things I want to do in life and I have just had that someone special missing" and Richie is smiling at Nikki as he says, turning his head to look directly at Nikki! (F1 done and done, imo)
- Nikki talking to Dani and says to her Nikki is glowing!
- Nikki saying she just "knows" the one for her is Richie. Dani agreeing and saying it is crazy and that she thinks they match (IMO... no way that Dani would have started following Richie on IG after FRC filmed if Richie rejected Nikki, no way)
- Nikki telling Richie she is in love with him and Richie looks like he is on cloud nine! And now I have tears! Awww!
- Nikki saying "I hope this is my love story. Everyone has crazy love stories and I hope this is mine. I hope more than anything that Richie is my forever love"...

Wow! If this is not a love story then I don't know what is. Could totally be wrong but Nikki is F1, imo. As Sasha said from the beginning, Nikki is the one for Richie and "Stick a fork in it, this show is over" and I totally agree with him. Every moment seeing Nikki and Richie together just makes me smile. It's like Art and Matilda all over again, imo. If Nikki isn't F1 I will be beyond shocked. IMO, these two just have *it* and from day one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for the long posts... watching Nikki's HTD and so many amazing moments!

Nikki's HTD: in Northam, WA
- Wow! Flashbacks of Nikki... and Richie saying in ITM the moment he met Nikki he wanted to know everything about her.
- Richie saying "she was the first girl I met and the first girl I took on a date." "We had this natural and real chemistry"  :Nod:
- Richie saying "as our relationship grew we continued to click" and showing the progression in flashback with Richie telling Nikki "you make me really happy and I want to go through life smiling"
- Aww!!! I can't stop smiling! This is a love story being shown if I ever saw one  beatingheart this flashback feels so much like F1... first girl out limo, first date, first kiss, feels like Nikki had this from day one, imo.
- Richie saying it is really important he makes a good impression on Nikki's family (totally lead talk about F1, imo)
- Richie's sideburns are definitely shorter and so filmed after Logie Awards
- Goodness! I already have tears in my eyes! Richie looks sooo happy! He tells Nikki when he woke up that morning for her HTD he was just smiling from ear to ear (me too, Richie! me too!)
- At Northam Racing Club. These two look like a couple already, imo.
- Richie saying about Nikki's family "it feels warm and friendly and can't fake that kind of love in the room" - they already seem like they all would get along so well! Their families seem so much alike! Nikki's aunt even has a haircut like Richie's mom!
- Snow (future BIL?) saying "so is Nikki your number one choice or what?" laugh out loud (just tell him, Richie! haha)
- Richie saying he is thinking of "not just the bubble they are in" and thinking 10 years down the track and saying Nikki makes him really happy and he can't stop smiling!
- Snow is awesome! What a great guy! Such great advice... think about your worst day and imagine the one you want by you (paraphrasing) and love how he said that he thinks Richie will be lucky to have Nikki and that Nikki would be lucky to have Richie (ITA with Snow).
- Nikki's cousin talking about Nikki getting her heart broken and doesn't want that to happen again and asks Richie about Nikki and Richie says "from the moment I I I (sounds like caught himself from saying "met Nikki")... I knew I was going to meet Nikki's family" .... (WOW! that says to me Richie knew day one, imo) and that he couldn't wait to meet Nikki's family
- Richie saying to Nikki's family he is at that stage in his life where he is ready to meet the right person and Richie looks at Nikki when he says this
- Richie saying he is ready and wants "to meet someone I can spend the rest of my life with... (this is very interesting because in the promos, Richie says this exact same thing and immediately after saying it Nikki is shown in the promo so could have been put there intentionally and with those words if Nikki F1)
- Richie looking at Nikki when he says "there's so many things I want to do in life and I have just had that someone special missing" and Richie is smiling at Nikki as he says, turning his head to look directly at Nikki! (F1 done and done, imo)
- Nikki talking to Dani and says to her Nikki is glowing!
- Nikki saying she just "knows" the one for her is Richie. Dani agreeing and saying it is crazy and that she thinks they match (IMO... no way that Dani would have started following Richie on IG after FRC filmed if Richie rejected Nikki, no way)
- Nikki telling Richie she is in love with him and Richie looks like he is on cloud nine! And now I have tears! Awww!
- Nikki saying "I hope this is my love story. Everyone has crazy love stories and I hope this is mine. I hope more than anything that Richie is my forever love"...

Wow! If this is not a love story then I don't know what is. Could totally be wrong but Nikki is F1, imo. As Sasha said from the beginning, Nikki is the one for Richie and "Stick a fork in it, this show is over" and I totally agree with him. Every moment seeing Nikki and Richie together just makes me smile. It's like Art and Matilda all over again, imo. If Nikki isn't F1 I will be beyond shocked. IMO, these two just have *it* and from day one.

Well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! I think these two are beautiful together. I like Olena and I believe she is very mature for her age, I just don't think she is ready for the full commitment. Nikki is ready, you can she in her eyes, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it one of the Bach shows. If I am wrong and he picks Olena, I'll eat my words but at this point I just can't see it.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's such a beautiful love story between Richie and Nikki and watching it from the first episode when she was the first girl out the limo and when chatting with Richie the other girls said "Are we just going to let [Nikki] win"... it was all there from the beginning, imo.

I just can't see it either with anyone other than Nikki and haven't been able to see it since day one since the edit has been so obvious for Nikki, imo, from the getgo and no one else has come close to the connection Richie and Nikki have, imo. Even the media saying Nikki is the winner (articles posted in her thread) from the beginning as did Dave and Sasha in his recaps and that it is so obvious, stick a fork in it, show's over.

Again, could totally be wrong but just going by the episodes alone, Nikki had this in the bag day one, imo, and I keep being blown away by how much this is like Art/Matilda to me beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Thanks for the recaps all. Cannot wait to watch the episode! Especially Nikki's HTD
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Links for episodes posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:49 pm

You are such a champ for posting the viewing links [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Appreciate your kindness. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Well it's up on youtube and it made me so happy! You guys I have been team anyonebutrachel ever since I stopped being team keirajustgohome! It happened! I like his finale three so much. I think he does too. I will say sadly I think Alex would have had a better chance without Elijah. Richie ending up with any of these women will be so lucky/happy! I can't wait for next week and I can't believe we still don't know! This board seems equally split which means the editors did their job.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:49 pm

I saw a comment on Facebook said that both Snez and Sasha HTD were aired last. I looked but Sam and Snez season because it was mentioned we shouldn't compare Bach to Ette seasons. I checked out Sam and Snez season, Snez HTD was aired last!!??? Could be another clue for team Nikki!

robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy