SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mslat92 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:11 am

It's ironic that the moment that it seems too obvious that it's Olena, suddenly that means she can't be F1. When before she was under the radar, it meant that there wasn't enough evidence to support her as F1. Lol. Can't win.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 am

mslat92 wrote:It's ironic that the moment that it seems too obvious that it's Olena, suddenly that means she can't be F1. When before she was under the radar, it meant that there wasn't enough evidence to support her as F1. Lol. Can't win.

Personnaly, when she was under the radar, I was optimistic and rooting for their love story. I still am though, hence im saying its bittersweet.
I hope im wrong and she is F1 for what its worth. Lol.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:40 am

djogbenyuie wrote:

This hype about Olena this week is bittersweet. They make sure we knew she was in Sydney (pap at the airport taking pictures of her meeting with Steph, meeting which looks like she was droping good news to her friend), then they make sure the whole promo is about Olena is gonna change the game with a big move, and now they make sure Richie is photographed at the airport.
This all seems smoke and mirror for me now. It is too much to be believable.
It could have been less suspect if the spoting at airports are done by fans and that they still sell Nikki big time in their promo instead of Olena.

With all that, at this point I will say media, SM and the edit is pointing to Nikki F1 imho

IMO it's actually the opposite. That's what they want *edited* the general viewers to think *IMO*. That because of the whole attention by the press she can't be the F1. *edited* the comments on the DM and on SM. Most of them are basically saying " well she didn't won because she is out and about with Steph." In viewers eyes it solidifies Nikki as F1. For me Nikki is not the F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:23 am

IA Natik, I don't think that Nikki is F1 but I'll reserve my judgement until after tonight.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:05 am

Wow fb is all about Olena! What does this mean? Was it like that with snez last time?? I can't remember question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Wow fb is all about Olena! What does this mean? Was it like that with snez last time?? I can't remember question

Yeah can someone refresh my brain on last year? Was FB supporting Heather more than Snez? How about FB posts...? I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is beating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by 0.99%
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:24 am

HodanG wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Wow fb is all about Olena! What does this mean? Was it like that with snez last time?? I can't remember question

Yeah can someone refresh my brain on last year? Was FB supporting Heather more than Snez? How about FB posts...? I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is beating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by 0.99%

Heather was a clear favourite right from the get go on SM. I distinctly remember us all being convinced because of the way he looked at her, sort her out, reassured her. In reality I think we knew it was Snez but didn't want to believe it because we all saw how great Heather was. She then did that 'gone fish in' thing on IG and that sent us into a frenzy as well. I suppose what I am saying it yes the public loved her, the camera loved her, we all saw a little bit of ourself in her and that's why we wanted her to go all the way. I think people are feeling the same about Olena. Just MHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:32 am

Sundy wrote:
HodanG wrote:

Heather was a clear favourite right from the get go on SM.  I distinctly remember us all being convinced because of the way he looked at her, sort her out, reassured her. In reality I think we knew it was Snez but didn't want to believe it because we all saw how great Heather was. She then did that 'gone fish in' thing on IG and that sent us into a frenzy as well. I suppose what I am saying it yes the public loved her, the camera loved her, we all saw a little bit of ourself in her and that's why we wanted her to go all the way. I think people are feeling the same about Olena. Just MHO

So you see Heather as Olena and Nikki as Snez? *edited* I think Olena has a bit of Snez (mysterious side/romantic connection) and fun loving caring side (once walls come down) as Heather! IMO
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:47 am

*edited* Heather was friendzoned, she was not that "sexy" girl who guys are falling for head over heals *IMO*. I saw it right from the get go that Heather has no chance as F1. Plus Heather was out as fanvourite as F4. Now with Olena we have a whole other story *IMO*. Olena is *IMO* more Snez and Sasha as anything. And we know for a fact that Olena made it to Bali. If going by that comparisson Nikki is more Heather than Olena would ever be *IMO*. still are waiting for screencaps for Nikki in Bali.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:16 am

IA natik, I'm feeling it more and more that Nikki is more Heather and F4, although I do see much more of a connection romantically, emotionally etc between Richie and Nikki than between Sam and Heather, so still confused

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 am

Just Looking wrote:IA natik, I'm feeling it more and more that Nikki is more Heather and F4, although I do see much more of a connection romantically, emotionally etc between Richie and Nikki than between Sam and Heather, so still confused

I think Nikki is the "Richie" of this season. She is either F4 or F3. Alex is F2 that would also explain why she has such a bad edit *IMO*. And Olena is F1 *IMO*.
Nikki is something. For me it's like she was "in love" with Richie from the first moment she was out of the limo. It's like she is in love with him because he is Richie from the Bachelorette and now he is the Bachelor and she needs to be in love with him. I don't get it how can you throwing and offering yourself to a guy you barely know and don't even questioning him?! And all that after being in a relationship for 12 years and being Single for one year after that! Now that is what I'm calling being not real. It's a huge red flag. But that is only my opinion *edited*
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Just throwing it out here.
Correct me if I`m wrong but so far there is no video footage on extras on Tenplay of Nikki's date just Olenas. And the most interesting thing is that the official FB and twitter account of the show gave Richie and Olena a name --> Rolena.
About Nikki`s "I have fallen in love". They are throwing so much spotlight on that it makes me think even more that it´s a perfect set up for her being the Bachelorette. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT