SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:07 pm

HodanG wrote:
Sundy wrote:
HodanG wrote:

Yeah can someone refresh my brain on last year? Was FB supporting Heather more than Snez? How about FB posts...? I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is beating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by 0.99%

Heather was a clear favourite right from the get go on SM.  I distinctly remember us all being convinced because of the way he looked at her, sort her out, reassured her. In reality I think we knew it was Snez but didn't want to believe it because we all saw how great Heather was. She then did that 'gone fish in' thing on IG and that sent us into a frenzy as well. I suppose what I am saying it yes the public loved her, the camera loved her, we all saw a little bit of ourself in her and that's why we wanted her to go all the way. I think people are feeling the same about Olena. Just MHO

So you see Heather as Olena and Nikki as Snez? *edited* I think Olena has a bit of Snez (mysterious side/romantic connection) and fun loving caring side (once walls come down) as Heather! IMO

No not at all. I was simply answering the question about social media. I can't really compare Nikki or Olena to anyone. As for Snez I found her a bit of a snore fest and Heather was like no one else I have ever seen.  As this is the social media thread I was just answering from this angle. thumbsup

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:28 pm

natik wrote:Just throwing it out here.
Correct me if I`m wrong but so far there is no video footage on extras on Tenplay of Nikki's date just Olenas. And the most interesting thing is that the official FB and twitter account of the show gave Richie and Olena a name --> Rolena.
About Nikki`s "I have fallen in love". They are throwing so much spotlight on that it makes me think even more that it´s a perfect set up for her being the Bachelorette. IMO

That's why I'm torn between F1!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:59 pm

HodanG wrote:
natik wrote:Just throwing it out here.
Correct me if I`m wrong but so far there is no video footage on extras on Tenplay of Nikki's date just Olenas. And the most interesting thing is that the official FB and twitter account of the show gave Richie and Olena a name --> Rolena.
About Nikki`s "I have fallen in love". They are throwing so much spotlight on that it makes me think even more that it´s a perfect set up for her being the Bachelorette. IMO

That's why I'm torn between F1!

IA - that was why I asked the question question and u answered the way I was thinking... I am really enjoying all the girls this season though and I think Richie is one very lucky guy Hugesmile but Olena is f1 IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Ok just read a post on fb that Richie said in an interview that he and his chosen girl have a type of 'Brangelina' name....and fb posted 'Rolena' ....ok that's a dead give away IMO scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:55 pm

Or Rikki

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok just read a post on fb that Richie said in an interview that he and his chosen girl have a type of 'Brangelina' name....and fb posted 'Rolena' ....ok that's a dead give away IMO scratch

Hmmmm....can we confirm if Richie actually said that? I only ask because according to the Q&A session on each bachelorette on the ten website, Olena said that her celebrity crush is Angelina Jolie but could be purely coincidental.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:32 pm

Hey guys! I am new here, so I am not sure where my post should go, but I wrote a post -a long post, but I believe it is an insightful one- in the F1-6 thread. I hope you read it attentively. I am certain many of you share my views and as I mention there I may be able to help you providing more details photos of SC Smiley Please read that post, which as I have said, you can find in the finalists thread Smiley BTW, I am Australian, so that may help Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:39 pm

BedHead wrote:Hey guys! I am new here, so I am not sure where my post should go, but I wrote a post -a long post, but I believe it is an insightful one- in the  F1-6 thread. I hope you read it attentively. I am certain many of you share my views and as I mention there I may be able to help you providing more details photos of SC Smiley  Please read that post, which as I have said, you can find in the finalists thread Smiley  BTW, I am Australian, so that may help Smiley

Hi BedHead, welcome to the forum....I responded to you in the F1-F6 thread on how to post the photos you mentioned. Our moderator is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and she can also help you with any questions you may have.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Just Looking wrote:Or Rikki

Rikki is a good one too Hugesmile just stating that Bachau fb page actually put up Rolena no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:53 am

Sorry about posting links! I'm on my phone and can't post full articles.

Another slip? Oh Nikki laugh out loud
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kiki's exit interviews:
What she says about Nikki is interesting

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:57 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Sorry about posting links! I'm on my phone and can't post full articles.

Another slip? Oh Nikki laugh out loud

Kiki's exit interviews:
What she says about Nikki is interesting

TY4S!....Poor home girl couldn't contain her obvious excitement teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698 . Long Live RIKKI cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 am

It is really strange to see Osher saying  that...it is odd to see how he is almost reassuring and/or almost promoting certain outcome (Nikki and Richie together), but besides the 'spoilers' , the media hype, and comments of the contestants who are not able to see Richie and Olena's interactions, I don't see a real romantic connection between Richie and Nikki. As I have already explained... even yesterday in spite of the kindness and tenderness he is not THAT into her...by the end I had the feeling that he felt trapped and since he always knew he had to give her a rose he chose that moment to do so. Obviously my views are just as subjective as other people's views. I don't need to write IMO all the time for you to know that it is my opinion, yeah?

Think about it, what is the romantic story between Nikki and Richie? What is the arc? Which denoument you expect based on objective things? Is it normal for a person to 'fall in love' so quickly, especially after being in the circumstance that Nikki was? Saying he will have all of her? Can we take that seriously? Can Richie trust someone so volatile that can go from a man to another one so easily? I personally wouldn't...there is a big red flag when it comes to sweet Nikki.

Rather than believing in Osher, I prefer to believe in Keira. Hey, it may not be Olena but that doesn't mean it has to be Nikki. Now, I even see a stronger  connection between Alex and Richie than between Richie and Nikki; and that even though I initially thought Nikki was the chosen one...I thought so, but there was no genuine development there. IT was just flat. What do you find interesting about them? I don't find them particularly interesting together. I just don't see it...they are dull together. If they are together that may be why Richie is reluctant to talk about how much in love with the girl he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT