SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Quane Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:27 am

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting article by news.com.au who are affiliated with the show

news.com.au @newscomauHQ  4h4 hours ago
There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It`s more of an "she should win but didn`t" article. It´s like with Richie last season on Bachelorette. All the attention on him that he is like so perfect for Sam but the attraction is not there. Nikki is Richie all over again. Just a decoy. IMO

Totally agree with you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please open your inbox.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 am

Is it just me or does the girl who whispers 'i love you' sound like alex? When i first heard it without thinking i thought it was her. When i am thinking i can imagine it as Olena's whispers as like you said its in her nature to do so considering she isn't as comfortable as the other girls to express her feelings. But also IMO i dont think Olena and Richie are up to that 'i love you' stage in their relationship, this is mainly because we haven't seen much of a deep interaction with these two compared with alex and nikki especially since Olena was late to open up. I think the only way she could be saying 'i love you' is if there is a dramatic change in the next couple of dates they have in Bali. Lets hope this happens as i am a huge Rolena shipper.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:36 am

Hmm...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 am

Thread is getting close to 80 pages and just in case, new thread here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT