SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Sundy wrote:
Fifty wrote:That's so cute.  Definitely Lee's grandma so s/c is for Lee.  Good catch @Sundy

Oh my heart is going to explode

Yep, that is really, really nice. #yoursecretissafewithme Grandma... dizzy

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm

I'm thinking the tops are different design and material (one more chiffon the other thicker?) and there looks like a large pin connecting the top with pics with Courtney?
question

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Image162Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Image11
s/caps by @Sundy and @Love_is_Eternal from IG bacheloretteau preview
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 36FDD66200000578-3728864-image-a-78_1470633053814Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 36FDD63B00000578-3728864-image-a-75_1470633020275
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3728864/The-Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-enjoys-date-Courtney-Dober-pair-share-passionate-kiss.html#ixzz4HKKmhst8
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Reminds me of the sleuthing of Richie's flannel shirts!

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Reminds me of the sleuthing of Richie's flannel shirts!
Yes! yes That was really something too since he had so many giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

You forgot board short gate, bath gate and boat gate. Seriously how did we keep sane during that season. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

You forgot board short gate, bath gate and boat gate.  Seriously how did we keep sane during that season. cantstopl
How could I forget! Sanity left me high and dry that season :crazedBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am

Then there was guess the ski field with Richie in Sam Frosts season. And match the Snez spa. Bahahaha
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:19 am

Plus the shiny sparkly bracelet, the shadowy silhouette and foliage.  Seriously, those really helped me through a very tough patch, so, huge thanks and kudos to all of you!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:21 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Plus the shiny sparkly bracelet, the shadowy silhouette and foliage.  Seriously, those really helped me through a very tough patch, so, huge thanks and kudos to all of you!

I have heard that many times in my years of being on a forum. It's very satisfying to know we can provide an outlet and diversion for real life issues and challenges. Sleuthing is therapeutic IMO laugh out loud yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:43 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Plus the shiny sparkly bracelet, the shadowy silhouette and foliage.  Seriously, those really helped me through a very tough patch, so, huge thanks and kudos to all of you!

I forgot about those and don't forget the arm hair. And same here for the rough patch. How ironic reality TV provides such escapism from real life. Shout out and thanks to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:10 pm

((hugs)) to you @Love_is_Eternal :thismuch:

I love this forum and sleuthing for the same reason and sharing a common interest with those all over the world. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:05 pm

I think this is going to be one of the most poured over screencaps of the season. Appears to be F3 but could also be F4 or F5 (one of which is cancelled as per Georgia's comment)
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 B8A03CDB-C7C6-46DA-9F39-0F10BF7B79DE
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 B131DC9B-F0B2-4F70-9570-8F6E94ED6AF8
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 D5F85D47-53CC-4884-AFC3-4C1D076095D1
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 6ECC5453-B4CA-480D-97CB-C9678B42D44C

My screencaps from tenplay

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme