SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:14 am

nd4reality wrote:@sundy - the obstacle,for Lee is that he is finding it difficult dealing with the other guys who IHO are great ! He's said it on the show to G and  in an  Interview also. That's his obstacle.
Jmo.
@nd4reality I can see that being an obstacle for Lee, so in a way himself and dealing with the show and his own insecurities or fears since he is so invested as he said and the most vulnerable he has ever felt in his life. It almost seems like he is terrified

Even his reactions the past few episodes this week in Ep 7, Lee was so worried and then being called last at RC he was saying "thank you so much" to G, almost like he was terrified which is why I thought if he is not F1 he will definitely be devastated. Also, in Ep 8, Lee said again that he was there for Georgia and so worried and wanted time with her thus he took her aside at CP and then at RC when he got the first rose he walked back and was shown looking so relieved he puts his head back like whew.

It seems like Lee is definitely struggling and just watching the preview for his 2nd SD and Lee is talking about how hard it is and hard to forget she is dating 4 other amazing guys so it seems he is really struggling internally. Honestly, he reminds me a bit of Sam Frost who had a similar obstacle on Blake's season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:15 am

Sundy wrote:Something I missed before.  That must have been one loooong kiss or Lee got cold half way through and hungry and went for a swim:cantstopl:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1BC02F14-A1F2-41CF-A8F1-AF91039BCA1F

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 9F97C830-176A-4B84-B0CF-F01F022B2BFD
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 cantstopl

I think they spent a lot of time together and lots of that time kissing. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:17 am

Sundy wrote:Something I missed before.  That must have been one loooong kiss or Lee got cold half way through and hungry and went for a swim:cantstopl:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1BC02F14-A1F2-41CF-A8F1-AF91039BCA1F

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 9F97C830-176A-4B84-B0CF-F01F022B2BFD

Yep.

They squished their kiss together but that entire scene from the rose being given out to all the kissing has bits where the blanket is there then not there then there again.

Hiding stuff big time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:18 am

^ @Sundy @nd4reality the towels all neatly folded and then messy on the floor cracks me up Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698
Definitely lots hidden on their date :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:27 am

IA the sun is a lot lower too. Then again seems they are hiding a lot in all the dates. It's like a spot the difference
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy it is the icon on the bottom right hand corner and looks like a bolt/wrench with little spikes, click on it and it will open up options for speed and quality

Just jumping in here - for me the wrench only opens quality (dpi settings) nothing else. I'm on Firefox - think I recall only certain browsers allow the change speed option (Google Chrome maybe?)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:34 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy it is the icon on the bottom right hand corner and looks like a bolt/wrench with little spikes, click on it and it will open up options for speed and quality

Just jumping in here - for me the wrench only opens quality (dpi settings) nothing else.  I'm on Firefox - think I recall only certain browsers allow the change speed option (Google Chrome maybe?)
Thank you @Bobette yes That explains why it may be different on different browsers. I am using Google Chrome but the link is here to watch it so may need Google to get the slow-mo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:36 am

Stripe wrote:Interesting that Lee doesn't get a rose on his SD?
Yeah, only Lee and Matty then who didn't get roses on SDs (1st SD for Matty and last for Lee).

What makes me wonder though and question is why do that and not give him a rose pre-HTD especially after he is talking about how he is struggling and how worried he is? It's almost like not getting any reassurance then at RC if no pre-RC rose? I guess it could be to not make it too obvious if he is F1 or if not F1 be a clue. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Yeah, only Lee and Matty then who didn't get roses on SDs (1st SD for Matty and last for Lee).

What makes me wonder though and question is why do that and not give him a rose pre-HTD especially after he is talking about how he is struggling and how worried he is? It's almost like not getting any reassurance then at RC if no pre-RC rose? I guess it could be to not make it too obvious if he is F1 or if not F1 be a clue. :/

Hmmm... Alex eventual F1 got the pre-HTD early rose right?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:39 am

^ yup I'm on my phone and can't do it either. @AllAboutLove what is your thoughts when looking at it in slowmo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:46 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Hmmm... Alex eventual F1 got the pre-HTD early rose right?

No, there was no early pre-HTD rose since there's no SD or pre-HTD roses given in the Bach show since they have F5 group date with mini-dates/1on1 time in them. The format for Bach is also different to Bette show so hard to compare the two. Even comparing to the Bette first season it is hard to compare since there was only one 2nd SD and this season already has more so I think it is just different each season no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:51 am

Sundy wrote:^ yup I'm on my phone and can't do it either. @AllAboutLove what is your thoughts when looking at it in slowmo
If you have the google drive app it may work there since that is where it is at.

When watching in slow-mo I am not sure... it looks like how he was when he got the roses in RCs before, relieved more than anything? I may be misreading it though? May need someone who doesn't watch the show to watch the clip and see what they think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme