SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:Looking like what Matty and G looked when everything is going great guns for them is a scary prospect. Even if it is a one second candid shot. Both look completely off.

So neither have they had a disagreement nor she has let hi. Down and looking the way they looked? Wow.

Btw I'm dropping this speculation.

Either way it proves to me that he is not f1.

Sorry I had to have a chuckle there. You should see my husband and I, we often look like that cantstopl it's also part and parcel IMo of being in a real relationship, you aren't goi g to be smiley 100% of the time. And she did say she wanted to know if he could be serious and not just have fun all the time. Maybe this is them being serious : ImO I think it really is a second frame out that's trying to depict perhaps he is F2. But I really don't think she sends him home before FRC I honestly think she is talking about Courtney in the interviews IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Interesting sidenote:

Lee and Matty's s/caps from the season preview only started from Episode 6 for both of them!

So both more hidden in the early episodes in the season preview...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Also just remembering Nikki looked pretty happy in her BTS pic New Idea published of her date with Richie in Bali so there is also that. The mags will print what they want IMO at the end of the day to correberate their story.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:30 pm

based on these sc - thanks AAL! I'd say Matty's connection with Georgia is much more visible than Lee's where the romance/physical/kisses is not visible
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Fifty wrote:Also just remembering Nikki looked pretty happy in her BTS pic New Idea published of her date with Richie in Bali so there is also that. The mags will print what they want IMO at the end of the day to correberate their story.
I just looked at the BTS pics for Nikki with Richie in Bali and I wouldn't say she looked happy. She looks like she is cold, imo laugh out loud

I do agree that the mags will print whatever they want. If they say who the winner is like they did with Alex (but said that Richie changed his mind post-show) then I think the person they name as F1 will be more legit and whatever other story they run rubbish
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:35 pm

emusha wrote:based on these sc - thanks AAL! I'd say Matty's connection with Georgia is much more visible than Lee's where the romance/physical/kisses is not visible

I agree! Matty's s/caps are far more intimate, imo, and more like what Alex had - also like Alex, Matty's the only one with s/caps of overseas/finale week episodes in the Season Preview.

I can't remember for Sam Frost's season if they had s/caps like that for Sash/F1 (will need to check the archive No Discussion s/cap thread for Sam Frost to compare).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:based on these sc - thanks AAL! I'd say Matty's connection with Georgia is much more visible than Lee's where the romance/physical/kisses is not visible

I agree! Matty's s/caps are far more intimate, imo, and more like what Alex had - also like Alex, Matty's the only one with s/caps of overseas/finale week episodes in the Season Preview.

I can't remember for Sam Frost's season if they had s/caps like that for Sash/F1 (will need to check the archive No Discussion s/cap thread for Sam Frost to compare).

I watched Sam's promo yesterday funnily enough, there was a crap load of SC of Sasha which I was surprised at and they were more intimate than Michaels. Richie's were actually more intimate than Michaels in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Also just remembering Nikki looked pretty happy in her BTS pic New Idea published of her date with Richie in Bali so there is also that. The mags will print what they want IMO at the end of the day to correberate their story.
I just looked at the BTS pics for Nikki with Richie in Bali and I wouldn't say she looked happy. She looks like she is cold, imo laugh out loud

I do agree that the mags will print whatever they want. If they say who the winner is like they did with Alex (but said that Richie changed his mind post-show) then I think the person they name as F1 will be more legit and whatever other story they run rubbish

True and dont be surprised if that pic of M&G resurfaces after HTD with a headline saying she really wanted Courtney or Jake but picked Matty hence the sad look. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 She really loves the F3 not the F1 she picked like the other seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:27 am

Just curious.  The only person she wears a swimsuit with is with Matty when they are in Singapore?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 am

Why are we so sure that the below screen cap is Matty. Is it just the shorts?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Lee_po10
Sundy's screencap
Source: http://tenplay.com.au/

What do you think of the picture below? Sorry if it has already been discussed.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Lee_to10

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3772754/Bachelorette-s-sexy-plumber-Lee-Elliott-strips-Australia-s-Hottest-Tradie-contest.html

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:34 am

Well, is the question does he look good?
Or do you think he may have black board shorts?
Yes and no.
The 'Australia's Hottest Tradie' competition was a few years ago so unlikey to be the same, or not faded.
I guess it shows us he is partial to a black board short? Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelainpony Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:36 am

Wow! This is such a revelation. The timing of these leaked info and photos are quite suspicious since it's Lee's SD this week. As much as the photos are very telling of the potential outcome, M and G looking so happy and perfect and L and G looking a bit reserved, I still would like to hope that it is a misdirection and that Lee is still in the running for F1. At least I'd like to think so. :yes:

Although I wouldn't be devastated that much if G chooses Matty. They are both stellar guys.

Good job, you guys! And also, Good job to Georgia for being such a level-headed bachelorette. She is my favorite! clapping!
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme