SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by carraiger Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:based on these sc - thanks AAL! I'd say Matty's connection with Georgia is much more visible than Lee's where the romance/physical/kisses is not visible

I agree! Matty's s/caps are far more intimate, imo, and more like what Alex had - also like Alex, Matty's the only one with s/caps of overseas/finale week episodes in the Season Preview.

I can't remember for Sam Frost's season if they had s/caps like that for Sash/F1 (will need to check the archive No Discussion s/cap thread for Sam Frost to compare).

There were no screencaps that clearly showed Sam & Sash in NZ, only the photo holding onto what turned out to be the mast of the yacht from their final date. Neither looked happy in that photo.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:34 am

carraiger wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:based on these sc - thanks AAL! I'd say Matty's connection with Georgia is much more visible than Lee's where the romance/physical/kisses is not visible

I agree! Matty's s/caps are far more intimate, imo, and more like what Alex had - also like Alex, Matty's the only one with s/caps of overseas/finale week episodes in the Season Preview.

I can't remember for Sam Frost's season if they had s/caps like that for Sash/F1 (will need to check the archive No Discussion s/cap thread for Sam Frost to compare).

There were no screencaps that clearly showed Sam & Sash in NZ, only the photo holding onto what turned out to be the mast of the yacht from their final date. Neither looked happy in that photo.

Here are the SCs that AAL did for Sam Frosty's season..... Sasha's two single dates were plastered all over, also first guy seen out of the limo and last guy seen with Frosty. I don't see either of the LCD dates for the F2 (Sasha and Michael) in the promo but SCMIW.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3158-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing
http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/09/16/1418450360_4488972848001_4488956029001.mp4

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:01 am

Just to clarify:

For Sam Frost's extended season preview (like the one for Georgia's season seen in Ep 1) both Michael and Sasha were shown in New Zealand on the LCD dates (Michael white water rafting and in hot springs in NZ, and Sasha on boat in NZ).

Here's the link where they were posted and sleuthed https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3158-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing#867260

Also, Michael had the most s/caps in the season preview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:12 am

@fifty I had looked on Marty's account and to me I can't differentiate between Matty or Lee's legs giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:16 am

romance realist wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 154a6c11
Have lightened the image but it doesn't help really.
Was hoping we could see Lee's thinner/longer legs perhaps but I can't tell.
I think G has her hair out though?

Sundy's screencap
Source: tenplay.com.au
thanks Bobette getting too excited

Tried a different tact with ID'ing this screenshot:

Instead of trying to ID the legs I tried cross-matching the skyline/pool with images of the pool from the Raffles Hotel, which is where New Idea placed Matty & Georgia on their date.  Searching Google Images for 'Raffles Hotel Rooftop Pool" brings up this picture:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 IDInvt5

Initially I thought the white poles in the pool house were a match for the white poles in the foreground of the G & M pic but they're round, not square.  So I guess this rules out the G & M pool shot from being taken at Raffles Hotel?  Could still be Matty, at different pool location, but thought it was worth posting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:19 am

Great catch to sleuth the pool! @Bobette yes

I believe Katiebelle sleuthed the location of the s/cap diving off into the pool. Will bring upthread as it may confirm or rule out Matty from the s/caps if it's not him (then Lee?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 am

It looks like the Marina Bay Sand's infinity pool.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great catch to sleuth the pool! @Bobette  yes

I believe Katiebelle sleuthed the location of the s/cap diving off into the pool. Will bring upthread as it may confirm or rule out Matty from the s/caps if it's not him (then Lee?)

Or JAKE! Ha haa... sorry couldn't resist - last one I promise cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 am

lrose wrote: It looks like the Marina Bay Sand's infinity pool.

Yes, that one came up in my Googling as well [aside - Singapore has some awesome rooftop pools!]. Marina Bay does have little sun shade things with white square poles on them too, but they looked too far back for it to be a match - might be a trick of camera angles though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 am

The pool sleuthed by @Katiebelle earlier in the season to be Hotel Marina Bay Sands https://www.marinabaysands.com/

Katiebelle wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Image145

Here are my photos that also match the screen cap

Notice the brass handrails in the first picture and the building in the middle of second picture.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Marina10
Source http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/marina-bay-sands-pool.html

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Marina11
source: http://www.pizzatravel.com.ua/eng/singapore/22/hotel_marina_bay_sands

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Book-direct-and-save-500x454
https://www.marinabaysands.com/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:28 am

If Matty is at the Raffles Hotel then it could be that Lee is the one diving in the pool at the Marina Sands Bay and so he also has a s/cap from season preview of Singapore? (which would make sense to me given Sasha and Michael both had s/caps in their season preview from F2/LCDs)

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The pool sleuthed by @Katiebelle to be Hotel Marina Bay Sands https://www.marinabaysands.com/

/

Another pic - definitely looks like a match!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 O6vt3qT

Now, can we cross-match this with the sleuthed Diimex shot of the security guard on the balcony of the hotel, in which Georgia is wearing the same outfit she wore on her date with Lee?  Was that the Marina Sands Bay Hotel by chance?

Edit: Scratch that, there are other shots of Blake Veverka (security guard) on Diimex, same day, from a different angle.  Looks like they were filming outside a shop, not a hotel balcony.  They may have already been posted and I missed them?

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme