SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 pm

^ Why are we looking into the length of each episode @nylonvagabond ... what have I missed??
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 pm

mercieme wrote:@fifty do you know if Georgia's sister lives in Melbourne? If that's the case, just wondering if she had heard about Lee being part of the Melbourne social circuit before she met him at MTP.

Doubt they would have released who the contestants were at that point of filming.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:48 pm

LovingLove wrote:^ Why are we looking into the length of each episode @nylonvagabond ... what have I missed??

Was just saying that there isn't enough time for storylines with the boys.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:
LovingLove wrote:^ Why are we looking into the length of each episode @nylonvagabond ... what have I missed??

Was just saying that there isn't enough time for storylines with the boys.

Ahh got it. Thanks.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:51 pm

LovingLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:@fifty do you know if Georgia's sister lives in Melbourne? If that's the case, just wondering if she had heard about Lee being part of the Melbourne social circuit before she met him at MTP.

Doubt they would have released who the contestants were at that point of filming.

She could have recognized Lee's pics from SM pics of the Melbourne social scenes when she met him. Only asking this because it seems folks have posted that Lee is quite popular in the Melbourne social life, no idea how folks found that out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:51 pm

@Fifty My sources are from those who know Lee personally. I believe these sources as I've yet to see a quote or link to someone saying differently (coming from a girl) so unless there is proof I have a hard time just believing something just because it is said. There are also comments on FB under a post about Lee from those who are friends with him and who know him saying anything that may be negative is rubbish. Plus, any guy who is single can have these things said about them, imo, especially good looking ones (which is all of them).

Ryan from the show said Matty J was "good with the girls". That to me is what a player sounds like and could tie into how G saw him as cocky in the beginning.

Until there's actually evidence for either one, I don't believe it just because it's heard from someone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:17 pm

LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:I honestly reckon smooth is Matty because that's an established part of his narrative at the moment.

But I've also heard from a number of my mates in Melbourne (that go to Emerson and similar) that Lee is quite the player - not that it makes him a bad guy or anything but defs gets the loving from the ladies...

I live in Melbourne and I've heard similar. As soon as his promo stuff started prior to the show I was hearing from people who knew him or knew of him. He's well and truly linked to the Melb social scene here - the Bartels, etc, and from what I've heard he definitely didn't need the show to find a girl. and as you say, that doesn't make him bad or less deserving... it just is what it is. TBH I can't imagine many of the top 10 would need the show. They're all beautiful.

I think the fact that GL's sister and friend on Insta have only commented on photos of GL & MJ means she probably thought Lee was smooth.

TBH I struggle a little with the idea that Lee lacks self-confidence or feels insecure about himself.  Anyone who puts themselves out there like he did in the Hottest Tradie competition - which is clearly about proudly revealing your physical assets, so to speak, and stripping down for a female audience - obviously has a fairly huge dose of self-confidence IMO.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/tradie-lee-elliot-builds-a-hot-reputation/story-fn6bfmgc-1226030335240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwCO9M3TJU

Now, in no way do I think this makes him a 'bad' or 'less' person.  Like others have said, it just is what it is, but it says to me he welcomes attention, particularly from women.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Fifty My sources are from those who know Lee personally. I believe these sources as I've yet to see a quote or link to someone saying differently (coming from a girl) so unless there is proof I have a hard time just believing something just because it is said. There are also comments on FB under a post about Lee from those who are friends with him and who know him saying anything that may be negative is rubbish. Plus, any guy who is single can have these things said about them, imo, especially good looking ones (which is all of them).

Ryan from the show said Matty J was "good with the girls". That to me is what a player sounds like and could tie into how G saw him as cocky in the beginning.

Until there's actually evidence for either one, I don't believe it just because it's heard from someone.

I think that's true to some extent but the people that know me personally (well) are the people least likely to bad things about me too- JMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Can anyone tell me how long Georgia has been in Melbourne? She has obviously been to the Emerson so I'm just wondering if she herself might have known of Lee's reputation there.

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:02 am

Any man who has reached the age of 35 and is still single...particularly if he is as good looking, nice, successful and moves in such social circles, is bound to be popular with the ladies. What I want to know, is it the ladies making the moves on him or is he making the moves on them? If people see him surrounded by the ladies, they may assume he is a player, but that may not be the case. Either way, sometimes all it takes is the right woman...see Mr. Clooney.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:11 am

Sprite wrote:Any man who has reached the age of 35 and is still single...particularly if he is as good looking, nice, successful and moves in such social circles, is bound to be popular with the ladies. What I want to know, is it the ladies making the moves on him or is he making the moves on them? If people see him surrounded by the ladies, they may assume he is a player, but that may not be the case. Either way, sometimes all it takes is the right woman...see Mr. Clooney.

The sources I have are men saying he is a player not women. Basically they have said he is lovely but a player. As one guy put it, makes you wonder why he is still clubbing with younger guys and at 35 not ready to settle down. And yes agree maybe it just takes the right women and maybe he has found her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:18 am

And yet it is Matty J who has been liking racy photos after filming... Suspect

For a guy who is in love that is very strange behavior for an F1, IMO, to be liking racy pics after filming and saying he is in love. If someone is in love and that soon after filming ended, I would think they wouldn't be liking half naked pics of women....

Here's evidence of what Matty has liked post-filming (so not what any sources say or don't say) but his own likes on SM (posted in spoiler form since it is not exactly PG)

Matty J liked pic post-filming:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme