SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:17 pm

I wonder who she lets go tonight that makes her that upset

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:55 am

I think maybe one of the guys walks out on her? Because the VO is "I think there's no point have a rose ceremony tonight..."

fangirlsamuri wrote:I wonder who she lets go tonight that makes her that upset
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:04 am

Anyone recognise who the bachelor is that doesn't try
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 AE38EB54-3E7F-4D84-A37C-CC52BBB0366B
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 7BB385A2-9549-4BCC-B1D6-62470CE2822A
my sc tenplay.com.au
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:05 am

@Sundy Maybe Sam? He seems bigger like Sam is? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy Maybe Sam? He seems bigger like Sam is? scratch
I don't think it's Sam because I'm pretty sure it's his voice saying "Don't you want to spend time with her?" as the guy is walking. I think it might be Courtney? It looks like his chin/jaw IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:23 am

Awesome sleuthing @fangirlsamuri on the cocktail for episode 4! Spot on clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Awesome sleuthing @fangirlsamuri on the cocktail for episode 4! Spot on clapping!

No worries, glad to help :cutesmile!:

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:43 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image147
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image148
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image149
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image150
my sc tenplay.com.au

Gives that the guy is in the blue team, my guess is it's either Courtney or Cam. Both have their sleeves pushed up. I can't quite make it out though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:04 am

Hey guys first time poster, long time sleuther.

IMO My guess is that the person not trying on the group date is Rhys - the uniforms blue which matches Rhys' uniform and also his edit of being into himself more than he is into Georgia. question

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Guys I think its Rhys as well. The VO of "do you even want to hang out with her" is Cam imo, if you listen closely and he's also on the red team

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen18

Standing on the far left in red is Cam, and on the far right in blue is Courtney. So that would only leave Rhys who is on the blue team with his sleeves rolled up; shown here:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Rhys10
my sc tenplay.com.au

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Just to add: from these pics I think the guy is definitely Rhys... has the same chin, eyebrows, and nose, imo

Rhys is on the far right (it seems he cut his hair post-show)

Sundy wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image150
my sc tenplay.com.au
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 52d1f60f7744994fa5fd7b7d7ed39ec2?width=1024
http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/queensland-leads-the-way-providing-bachelors-for-the-bachelorette/news-story/182050f8b17903eff01cba1872fae2a1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:36 pm

Hey everyone! first time poster here.. Hugesmile

Were there any previews/sc's of the single date for next episode?
(I missed some of the episode last night so I have no clue)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme