SELECT CONTENT

Clancy Ryan - Guy #1 in 1st Promo Video - Blonde Ice-skating date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clancy Ryan - Guy #1 in 1st Promo Video - Blonde Ice-skating date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Clancy Ryan - Guy #1 in 1st Promo Video - Blonde Ice-skating date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:33 pm

IA looks like the ice skating guy, hairline looks the same IMO. With the little amount of time they had for filming it would be interesting if they bring intruders in because they basically have zero chance of Ms Love taking any of them far...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Clancy Ryan - Guy #1 in 1st Promo Video - Blonde Ice-skating date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Clancy Ryan - Guy #1 in 1st Promo Video - Blonde Ice-skating date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Clancy Ryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Clancy shaved his beard so maybe did so on the show? Not sure if it was just a choice for him to shave or part of a date/dare or something else?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:51 am

Clancy
State: QLD

Intelligent and pragmatic, Clancy is not exactly a hopeless romantic. Having established a good life for himself in Brisbane, Clancy is now ready to find a

partner who is driven but who doesn’t take herself too seriously.

Describe your perfect woman.
Fun, smart, independent, good sense of humour and good values.

What has been your biggest triumph to date?
The sum of where I am in life. Good career, house, car, friends and family.

Do you believe in “the one”?
No, I believe there are a few compatible people but not many.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:02 am

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I was just starting to post bios and saw you had posted some. Appreciate it so much bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I was just starting to post bios and saw you had posted some. Appreciate it so much bestbud!
I am working on the rest right now

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:20 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Oh my! He reminds me of Clancy of the Overflow from the Man from Snowy River.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:12 am

I love that movie, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:22 am

This solves the question of Clancy with and without a beard on the show. Clancy shaved his beard the first episode at CP?

I think he may be a frontrunner and contender for F4 and maybe even F1. He's the most SM locked down out of all the guys shown in the season promo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:30 am

I like him a lot. He is attractive without being arrogant. A lot of her guys are HOT, but they know it. He has the maturity that I think she might want.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:12 pm

I think he may be my pre season fave

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clancy Ryan - Guy #1 in 1st Promo Video - Blonde Ice-skating date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
robinvi
Aunties_Love
mercieme
Kashathediva
Katiebelle
atem
Sundy
Sprite
AllAboutLove
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: