SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:22 am

Taken later/after filming
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taken during filming

Thought it'd be useful to have a comparison. Also, I remember jake being tagged in a picture by a hairdresser who had taken a selfie with him after giving him a haircut, and this was after filming - last month i think and he looked similar to when he was in the blue shirt

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe Jake lost weight before the show and then put some weight back on? no idea (even if he went to the end, it would only be around 20 days later)

Possibly it!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for bringing those over. I don't know about the production of these shows. After the FRC is production closed on the eliminated guys or would they hold some of them back to do ITMs? 

I just find it interesting because I don't even think Jake looked like this at the HTD stage per those photos we saw so maybe he did stay longer than what we've been told.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 am

To me he looks about the same?  scratch

It just looks like lighting to me, or camera angle (from the other side). He also looks more pale (maybe he had a tan given to him at the beginning of the show and it wore off)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:03 am

The most touching SQT after Group Date IMO ❤️❤️❤️
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:To me he looks about the same?  scratch

It just looks like lighting to me, or camera angle (from the other side). He also looks more pale (maybe he had a tan given to him at the beginning of the show and it wore off)
It could be just the lighting but his hair at the side looks different IMO, less of a sharp angle in the more "recent" picture and neater in general. I'm not sure how to describe it. I always thought he looks a bit scruffy on the show but looks sharp in that pic with blue/purple shirt.

I have thought for a while that Jake could be F1 but after those final two pictures came out, I don't know what to think. I love his connection with Georgia so I would be happy if he is F1 but he has a number of things working against him. First those spoilered pictures. I can't really trust a throwaway line from a tabloid about a 3rd date without having photographic proof. Secondly he did not have a 2nd SD. So unless they have been chatting it up A LOT during rose ceremonies, they would not have much time spent with each other. And third, compared to Lee and Matty, the official Social media account doesn't post as much about him as the other two. And stylist Stringy has not posted a pic of him and Georgia as well. So all these factors are making me doubt.

But I like Jake (very charismatic) and don't want him to be heartbroken so wish the best for him.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:40 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Taken later/after filming

Taken during filming

Thought it'd be useful to have a comparison. Also, I remember jake being tagged in a picture by a hairdresser who had taken a selfie with him after giving him a haircut, and this was after filming - last month i think and he looked similar to when he was in the blue shirt

The first 2 pics could have been taken before the show as part of his intro

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:45 am

Just Looking wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Taken later/after filming

Taken during filming

The first 2 pics could have been taken before the show as part of his intro

Not possible as he was narrating events occurring in that episode!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:56 am

makeover wrote:

It could be just the lighting but his hair at the side looks different IMO, less of a sharp angle in the more "recent" picture and neater in general. I'm not sure how to describe it. I always thought he looks a bit scruffy on the show but looks sharp in that pic with blue/purple shirt.

I have thought for a while that Jake could be F1 but after those final two pictures came out, I don't know what to think. I love his connection with Georgia so I would be happy if he is F1 but he has a number of things working against him. First those spoilered pictures. I can't really trust a throwaway line from a tabloid about a 3rd date without having photographic proof. Secondly he did not have a 2nd SD. So unless they have been chatting it up A LOT during rose ceremonies, they would not have much time spent with each other. And third, compared to Lee and Matty, the official Social media account doesn't post as much about him as the other two. And stylist Stringy has not posted a pic of him and Georgia as well. So all these factors are making me doubt.

But I like Jake (very charismatic) and don't want him to be heartbroken so wish the best for him.

The SC that just I posted before your post was a really touch n deep SQT after singing GD tonight. Although he doesn't get 2nd SD but IMO their conversation & body language there were talking a lot. It's much better than connection in Lee 2nd SD tonight where as I predicted Lee didn't get a rose from his 2nd SD. Do you still think Lee is F1 with this fact? I can't remember any F1 ever got no rose from their SD in any AU seasons.

I remember in one of Clancy interview asking about Jake and GL, he said they both are having a strong connection since beginning and he thought GL won't need 2nd date with Jake to test it. It's already there !! And you can see how emotional GL VO tonight after her SQT with Jake. She's so touched on how Jake is not giving up for her although there's not much 1 on 1 between them since their first date. IMO Jake love story line is really match with GL recently fave song that being discussed in Sleuthing discussion. He's a guy who's hurt watching the girl he is in love dating another guy (even he has to support his bestmate Matty J in few occasions to get more time with that girl) and finally at the end (today episode right at the end before HTD) that girl rush toward him.. So romantic hey?!? ❤️❤️❤️
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:19 am

makeover wrote:

All good points [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but just to play Devil's Advocate:

Maybe Georgia was so into him after the first date that she told the producers he'd definitely be going through to the finals and they orchestrated the other single dates to make it look like there were other viable options.  They may have planned from the start to have Matty and Lee (who were bound to be fan favourites) plus a third of Georgia's choosing.  

Even though they haven't been shown on-screen very much I expect there would be a fair amount of off-time when the cameras are not rolling and it would be possible to develop a genuine relationship with someone that way.  She's obviously still keen on him given her OTT emotional reaction to his love letter which lets face it wasn't exactly Shakespeare.

Re: spoiler photos, after last year, maybe they plotted to have two public, highly visible dates for the non-F1s and then the F1 date somewhere secret and impenetrable to paps.  Like maybe around a rooftop pool.  On a 55 story hotel...  Also, before today's date there were an equal number of videos about Jake as there were about Lee on the TenPlay site.

EDIT:  I just watched the clip of Georgia and Jake on their SQT.  He was saying lots of nice things, she was saying a lot of "thank yous", but not giving him much else.  She didn't initiate the kiss, or grab the back of his neck like she did on their first date (and she has been doing with Lee and Matty).  Sad to say after watching that, I think he might be a goner.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:
makeover wrote:

All good points [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but just to play Devil's Advocate:

Maybe Georgia was so into him after the first date that she told the producers he'd definitely be going through to the finals and they orchestrated the other single dates to make it look like there were other viable options.  They may have planned from the start to have Matty and Lee (who were bound to be fan favourites) plus a third of Georgia's choosing.  

Even though they haven't been shown on-screen very much I expect there would be a fair amount of off-time when the cameras are not rolling and it would be possible to develop a genuine relationship with someone that way.  She's obviously still keen on him given her OTT emotional reaction to his love letter which lets face it wasn't exactly Shakespeare.

Re: spoiler photos, after last year, maybe they plotted to have two public, highly visible dates for the non-F1s and then the F1 date somewhere secret and impenetrable to paps.  Like maybe around a rooftop pool.  On a 55 story hotel...  Also, before today's date there were an equal number of videos about Jake as there were about Lee on the TenPlay site.

EDIT:  I just watched the clip of Georgia and Jake on their SQT.  He was saying lots of nice things, she was saying a lot of "thank yous", but not giving him much else.  She didn't initiate the kiss, or grab the back of his neck like she did on their first date (and she has been doing with Lee and Matty).  Sad to say after watching that, I think he might be a goner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: regarding to youe EDIT part. Do you remember how do you react when you are really fall in ❤️ with a guy? Will you talk a lot or will you be speechless and don't know what to say??
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:36 am

y3llowy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: regarding to youe EDIT part. Do you remember how do you react when you are really fall in ❤️ with a guy? Will you talk a lot or will you be speechless and don't know what to say??

I see your point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but if you're falling in love with someone you don't usually say things like "I was hoping the chemistry wouldn't be there".  Also compare her body language to their first date - she's leaning back, her lips are tight/pursed - she's comfortable with him but it doesn't look intimate IMO.  

And then there's this exchange:
Jake: "When we're together, I feel like there's no one else around."
Georgia: "Thank you. I like that."
If she was in love with him, a more likely answer would have been "I know what you mean" or "me too" or "I agree".

They showed hardly any of the kiss, and cut instead to her saying he makes her feel special and important and that's a rare thing... except it's apparently not that rare because she said practically exactly the same thing after her date with Matty.  

It felt like a goodbye kiss to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy