SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 pm

see2love wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I agree . I think with 2nd SD, it's more of a time to figure things that she may be unsure of or further explore the connection (as seen with Matty) and is extremely crucial before HTDs. Jake not having a 2nd SD doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing - it could signify that she was confident enough in what they had she already wanted to continue further with him (HTDs). That's a big thing!

He got the 1st date in week 2 and doesnt get a 2nd single date? Imo he is only getting HTD because 4people have to as per the premise of the show and not because what they had in episode 2 sustained them for the finale.

He didnt even get any SQT on group dates! Or am I missing something? MHO

I'd think that if you based the top 4 just on how much alone time they've spent with Georgia, than Cam would definitely have to be in there, i mean he get alone time in the first GD, a SD and just recently SQT. But as sleuthed, he doesn't make it into the top 4. He doesn't make it past Jake who, as you mentioned, got the first date! If that doesn't spell out a deep connection, i don't know what does.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:30 pm

emusha wrote:
4health wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I just have to say that if Jake is in fact f1 then our sleuthing stats and trends are slightly off.

It has never happened in the US that the first date guy or gal gets the final rose.
Unless one of you can remember in any season for US at least.

Also, the F1 that is the intended F1 would typically get a second date prior to HTs unless he/she is the surprise element like Catherine on Seans season. Even Chris (Des) got 2 1on1 dates though at that point she was still hung up on Brooks.
So 2 items that are odd to me from the trends POV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  In the US franchise Roberto got the FIR and was F1 in Ali's season.   Plus I believe Jordan on JoJo's I believe was also FIR and was F1.

Also, I can see Jake receive the GD rose which guarantees a HTD.  But, since this season brought the "gold ticket" etc. it might have changed up the format a bit and the ones that got 2nd SD were guys she needed more time with?  Just a few thoughts....

Didn't Courtney receive FIR

Yes Courtney got the fir.

4health my point was not about the FIR but rather the first date of the season. Has previously been the kiss of death.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:36 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Bobette wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I agree . I think with 2nd SD, it's more of a time to figure things that she may be unsure of or further explore the connection (as seen with Matty) and is extremely crucial before HTDs. Jake not having a 2nd SD doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing - it could signify that she was confident enough in what they had she already wanted to continue further with him (HTDs). That's a big thing!

This is how I see it too - I re-watched the first episode and her reaction to Jake was the best of all the intros, then she wanted to see him straight away and gave him the first date, which left her flushed and giggling.  It seems like everything from there on has been to see if anyone else 'measured up'.  Osher apparently said he could see from the beginning who she was going to pick, which counts Matty out in my opinion as it was such a slow burn.  Jake wins, surely?!

Yeah! That first night when she met him, she could barely hold back from saying the funniest things because of how nervous/overwhelmed she was by his presence! I remember her saying something "you smell really nice" and immediately blushing - which was such a stitch up, she got so embarrassed Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698 - and how she watched him walk all the way back into the house, with her mouth slightly open, before saying "oo, ,yeap...yeah, i like him", she could barely control herself. It reminded me so much of Sam frost when Sash first came and she was saying how the night had just begun!

And their first date, she even said in an article something like 'watching it back home, i was so embarrassed, my face was the same colour as my red top' and that intense physical attraction/chemistry she always mentions in interviews. Just things like that I think really put aside the editing and make you focus on just that connection, which they have in spades.
I believe she said "you smell delicious". giggling 

IMO I don't feel Georgia has had bigger romantic sparks than with Jake and Matty. I didn't feel much of anything between her and Lee on their date but she has chosen to give him a second date over Jake so maybe I was wrong.

Hopefully Jake with get some SQT after the group date to clarify some things.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know if you're including this in the "kiss of death" but Brooks got the first date with Des and would have been her F1 had he not chosen to leave.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
IMO I don't feel Georgia has had bigger romantic sparks than with Jake and Matty. I didn't feel much of anything between her and Lee on their date but she has chosen to give him a second date over Jake so maybe I was wrong.

I agree.  I wonder if we've been so blinded by Lee's handsome awesomeness that we've missed the fact that they really haven't connected that much.  It really hit me last night with the cocktails which seemed a bit... gimmicky?  Like something you would do at an early cocktail party with 16 guys to get her attention, not when there are 6 guys left and Jake is bringing her to tears with his love letter. Also the bit about him 'smelling delicious' is very significant I think - pheromones count!

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Before this thread goes further off-topic, if posts are not about/centered on Jake, then they belong in the F1-F6 thread or the thread that they are most about.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Its not so much a Jake versus Lee thing for me. I am just saying I dont believe Jake will be the F1 simply because he doesnt get another SD.

Right now he and Lee could be in the same boat amd like I already admitted Matt and Courtney have the edge if we are going by time spent with her. As sleuthed that Courtney doesnt get to the Final 2 then my money is on Lee to be F1. Its solely my opinion that a SD in episode 2 is not gonna cut it.
If she was that interested in him she would have found a way to spend more time with him

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Bringing it back to Jake, I'm am definitely seeing emotional connections being formed with him and Matty. I see them as the final 2 right now.

Have we seen Georgia open up to anyone else about her family?

Omg I was going to bring that up! She said that only her dad and sister know the top 2. Meaning that her mom wasn't well enough to come to Singapore (bless her) - Jake's the only guy that's been highlighted so far as to understanding that, she really opened up to him from the get go. That portion when she tells him had its own extra vid on tenplay, seperate to the kiss and is under the diamond moments.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:08 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Bringing it back to Jake, I'm am definitely seeing emotional connections being formed with him and Matty. I see them as the final 2 right now.

Have we seen Georgia open up to anyone else about her family?

Omg I was going to bring that up! She said that only her dad and sister know the top 2. Meaning that her mom wasn't well enough to come to Singapore (bless her) - Jake's the only guy that's been highlighted so far as to understanding that, she really opened up to him from the get go. That portion when she tells him had its own extra vid on tenplay, seperate to the kiss and is under the diamond moments.
Literally, where did my comment go. hmmm Anyhow...

I don't know the significance of which videos are feautured on that website but I wonder why her mom's condition hasn't been mentioned since Jake's date. I'm sure she's told other guys but they've chosen not to highlight that. Maybe it'll be brought up again when she meets Jake's mom.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was moved to the F1-F6 thread since so far Jake is the only one whom Georgia has opened up to about her family so the question about if there's someone else would be a discussion centered on someone other than Jake.

There's a lot of great discussions in this thread but posts for sleuthing and comparing the contestants need to be in the F1-F6 thread.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was moved to the F1-F6 thread since so far Jake is the only one whom Georgia has opened up to about her family so the question about if there's someone else would be a discussion centered on someone other than Jake.

There's a lot of great discussions in this thread but posts for sleuthing and comparing the contestants need to be in the F1-F6 thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gotcha!

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:18 pm

see2love wrote:Its not so much a Jake versus Lee thing for me. I am just saying I dont believe Jake will be the F1 simply because he doesnt get another SD.

Right now he and Lee could be in the same boat amd like I already admitted Matt and Courtney have the edge if we are going by time spent with her. As sleuthed that Courtney doesnt get to the Final 2 then my money is on Lee to be F1. Its solely my opinion that a SD in episode 2 is not gonna cut it.
If she was that interested in him she would have found a way to spend more time with him

Just wanting your POV on a what if scenario? What if there are in fact 2 SDs next episode? Would he be in the running then?

I agree that she 100% knew who she was dancing with, particularly since Cam is much taller than The other guys. She could have found a way to spend SQT time with him. Yet she picked Cam.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy