SELECT CONTENT

Sam Johnston - Guy #2 in 1st Promo Video - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Johnston - Guy #2 in 1st Promo Video - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Johnston - Guy #2 in 1st Promo Video - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 pm

What a knob! (Am I allowed to say that?).

Back to top Go down

Sam Johnston - Guy #2 in 1st Promo Video - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Johnston - Guy #2 in 1st Promo Video - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Is this The Bachelorette's answer to Kiera Maguire?

Sam Johnston reveals he is 'cool' with being the 'villain' on the new season of the reality TV show

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:11 am

Sam is sure he'll be the villain
21 SEP 2016  

Sam knows he'll cause a stir in the mansion.

He’s the handsome electrician who’s hoping to create sparks with Bachelorette Georgia.
But, Sam knows his cheeky personality is also bound to cause shock waves.

“I’m definitely going to be portrayed as the villain, but I’m cool with that,” the 27-year-old Sydneysider admits.

Sam, who has also worked as a model, says he knows someone has to be cast in that role and he’s given the show’s producers plenty to work with.

“Talking to me here, you don’t see a villain,” he says. “But, I think the way they [producers] will edit and shape it, that’s what they’ll make me.”

Sam declares he’s very outspoken and “I say what’s on my mind”.

“There were some weird things happening and I wasn’t afraid to say those people were weird,” he says.

“I just love to have fun and always stir the pot a bit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:25 pm

He's the best looking villain in any season that I've ever watched! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:35 pm

^ Right, GA!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:55 am

ITA, GA! He's actually not that bad at all. More funny really and not really a villain, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:56 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:00 am

Sam is not there for love but he's far from villain on the show. He's such sarcastic and likes trash talking but his commentary is hilarious and I'm sure the producers like him for that as well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:23 am

He reminds me of John travolta in grease with the annoying swagger. Lol.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:15 pm

^^Cool story about ‘bubble of trouble’, AAL! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Johnston - Guy #2 in 1st Promo Video - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Sundy
AllAboutLove
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum