SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Wed 21 Sep - 4:38

Ash2214 wrote:Right. When it comes to being in NC, it seems like we have it solidified. It's every other week, usually Wednesday and Thursday and then maybe Friday too. I don't think he will be calling a game every Saturday. I think that's also on some type of rotation or whenever they just want to plug him in.

Thanks @Ash2214, great timing to be off this Saturday, more time with Jojo in Vegas. I find this tweet so funny and Jo replying on Jordan's haircut RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 3806527698 . BTW, I noticed that Jordan's shirt at Finebaum's vid is the same shirt he's wearing when he had his haircut today. I wonder when the vid was taken, before or after the haircut?

Gabbie Liotta ‏@ggabbieliottaa 6h
Alexandria, LA
did i just see @JoelleFletcher snapchat right?! is @JRodgers11 rly getting his beautiful hair cut?!

JoJo Fletcher
Verified account
‏@JoelleFletcher
@ggabbieliottaa @JRodgers11 Don't worry! It's still beautiful
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Wed 21 Sep - 4:41

Ash2214 wrote:^ That should be fun for them! And interesting because I'm pretty positive Luke said in an interview that I listened to that he was going along with Robby. Big reunion for JoJo laugh out loud knowing these two and how chill they are it will probably be one big party.
Yeahhh. Based on what we know, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if anyone in that relationship is jealous that night, it'll be Jo if BBJ pays more attention to his flower power reunion over her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed 21 Sep - 4:49

Watch below video, Jordan was interviewed by Tom Leach most likely after the Kentucky game last Saturday. Mostly football questions but at the last part, the interviewer asked him 2 questions about the bachelorette. Loved his answer on the question "Favourite part of the Bachelorette experience?" His answer was " getting engaged to the love of my life".

http://www.tomleachky.com/video_player.php?video=&video_play=1&vi=19682

http://www.tomleachky.com/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed 21 Sep - 4:52

https://twitter.com/RyanKristafer/status/778397455259996160

Ryan Kristafer
Verified account
‏@RyanKristafer
Hosting @JoelleFletcher #RealityCheck Q&A, Friday, October 14th - 7pm at @MoheganSun concourse! Come say hi #Bachelorette #MoheganSun20

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 Cs1sWjsXEAAyIQH
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed 21 Sep - 5:43

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That should be fun for them! And interesting because I'm pretty positive Luke said in an interview that I listened to that he was going along with Robby. Big reunion for JoJo laugh out loud knowing these two and how chill they are it will probably be one big party.
Yeahhh. Based on what we know, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if anyone in that relationship is jealous that night, it'll be Jo if BBJ pays more attention to his flower power reunion over her laugh out loud

I listened to that podcast and Luke also mentioned that Chase will be there too. Jo's final 4 will be at the same event on Friday & Saturday RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 3806527698 . I wonder if we get a picture of them altogether, must be awkward or not .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed 21 Sep - 6:47

Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I listened to that podcast and Luke also mentioned that Chase will be there too. Jo's final 4 will be at the same event on Friday & Saturday  RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 3806527698  . I wonder if we get a picture of them altogether, must be awkward or not .
AND Ben and Lauren, according to the press release laugh out loud ! How FUNNNNN!! Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed 21 Sep - 14:20

Isabel123 wrote:Watch below video, Jordan was interviewed by Tom Leach most likely after the Kentucky game last Saturday. Mostly football questions but at the last part, the interviewer asked him 2 questions about the bachelorette. Loved his answer on the question "Favourite part of the Bachelorette experience?" His answer was " getting engaged to the love of my life".

http://www.tomleachky.com/video_player.php?video=&video_play=1&vi=19682

http://www.tomleachky.com/
So cute!! And once again, Jo is just Jo/his fiancée/love of his life, not a trophy from a reality tv show with that aspect defining them and their relationship. Who knew he'd be so freaking normal and so mature!?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed 21 Sep - 15:15

^ I can't get that video to play...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed 21 Sep - 18:16

Isabel, thanks for always bringing over the goods!

Len, try watching it on a computer or laptop. It wouldn't work on my phone, but it did on my laptop.

I love how you can really tell that he could truly care less about the show, but he's never nasty about it so he doesn't ruffle any feathers. Like Alanna said, it's always just about JoJo for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed 21 Sep - 21:13

Thanks @Ash2214!  It was KILLING me not to be able to view the interview!  Definitely a great interview IMO!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed 21 Sep - 22:06

No problem Smiley

Per her snap I think he might have sent her flowers again. This might be a new routine for him. He leaves for two days every couple of weeks and he sends her flowers laugh out loud super cute!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed 21 Sep - 22:28

Ash2214 wrote:No problem Smiley

Per her snap I think he might have sent her flowers again. This might be a new routine for him. He leaves for two days every couple of weeks and he sends her flowers laugh out loud super cute!
I thought they were from him too!! It always amazes me when men suddenly "wake up" to how to treat a woman when they meet the right one. It's nutso and so fun to see a transformation.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick