SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:06 pm

You guys, she listened to him on finebaum today. That's dedication for her to listen to them talk sports laugh out loud whoever the guy was, I guess he and he wife love JoJo and the show and talked about it to Jordan.

@JoelleFletcher: Squirrel from Mississippi... I hear you on @finebaum! Hello to you and your wife Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:40 pm

So sexy!! Maybe he'll take the new accessory home to Jo. Can't imagine anything she'd like more laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/secnetwork/status/778694900774686720

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Jordan in NC with fans:
https://instagram.com/p/BKorVpNh7hu/

Link to the finebaum show. It's worth a listen. They always have this one crazy caller that hates Vanderbilt so he loves to go after Jordan and he said that Jordan "won his wife on tv" and Jordan didn't like him using the term "winning" laugh out loud there was some other bachelorette talk through
http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=17606434

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 pm

This a good read, these 2 are always so nice to their fans.

http://www.circlesurrogacy.com/blog/2016/09/18/circle-surrogate-meets-bachelorette-couple-jojo-and-jordan/?platform=hootsuite

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Jojo-and-Jordan

Over the weekend, Steph (a surrogate in our program) met Bachelorette stars, Jojo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers. Several Circle employees are green with envy because we love talking about the show at lunch. I reached out to Steph with a few questions about her run-in with the reality stars on her way back from meeting with her intended parents. You won’t believe Steph’s Bachelorette connection to her IP match!

LM: Steph, what were you thinking when you first noticed Jojo and Jordan in the airport?
Steph: I was passing by and saw them sitting in their terminal waiting for their flight. My first thought was how much they both resembled JoJo and Jordan. Then I realized that’s who I was looking at!

LM: How did you ask them to take a photo with you?
Steph: I was hesitant to approach them because I’m sensitive to the fact that they are people and just want to do their thing. But my mom encouraged me. So I weaseled my way over to them and said something like, “Sorry to be a freak and stalk you guys, but I adore you both.” Then I asked for a picture with them. They happily agreed and I apologized for being dressed like a scrub on my way back from L.A. JoJo’s response was, “Well, look at us!” (Even though they both looked beautiful.)

LM: When you took the photo, did you know that our Circle Surrogacy office loves watching and talking about the Bachelor and Bachelorette?
Steph: I had no idea! What’s funny about this is I had referenced JoJo when trying to put into words why a match presented to me didn’t feel right. So I said, “Remember when a couple guys told JoJo they loved her and she couldn’t say it back because she knew it wasn’t right?” That’s exactly where I was. How funny that I would see her when en route from my trip with my perfect match. I hope this means we were meant to be!

LM: That’s amazing, Steph. We’re so in awe of our surrogates, especially ones who take photos with our favorite celebrities.  What inspired you to become a surrogate?

Steph: All three of my pregnancies were such beautiful and miraculous experiences. It’s been a long-time dream of mine to step in and help a couple who has been struggling with completing their family. I feel like I have made life-long friends with my IPs and am so hopeful for a positive experience and successful journey!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:No problem Smiley

Per her snap I think he might have sent her flowers again. This might be a new routine for him. He leaves for two days every couple of weeks and he sends her flowers laugh out loud super cute!
I thought they were from him too!! It always amazes me when men suddenly "wake up" to how to treat a woman when they meet the right one. It's nutso and so fun to see a transformation.

What a nice flower arrangement.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Cs5wazAVYAAkADl
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoTVHhh4bG

|| Jackie is worn out!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Alanna wrote:So sexy!! Maybe he'll take the new accessory home to Jo. Can't imagine anything she'd like more laugh out loud

RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 Cs6EIonUsAAaYSg
https://twitter.com/secnetwork/status/778694900774686720

The hair cut looks good but not the mustache RealityCheck - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 52 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Jo also insta'd the flowers and wrote that it's her favorite accessory in "our home." How sweet is this little thing? I don't think the terminology was any accident either. She's so cute! And when baddy fav'd it, it really added to his recent list of sports favs and inspiration quotes laugh out loud Hard to miss that he's a guy in a relationship now.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan in NC with fans:
https://instagram.com/p/BKorVpNh7hu/

Link to the finebaum show. It's worth a listen. They always have this one crazy caller that hates Vanderbilt so he loves to go after Jordan and he said that Jordan "won his wife on tv" and Jordan didn't like him using the term "winning" laugh out loud there was some other bachelorette talk through
http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=17606434
Omg. I can't listen to all that... At what point are the highlights..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:39 pm

^ In case you don't want to listen to the whole thing, here are the highlights:

Around the 25 minute mark is when Jordan comes on. He first talks to the guy that's been calling the show for years and he's mad at Jordan for 1. Having played at Vanderbilt and 2. For Jordan calling him out on Twitter. He said something to the affect of "you won your wife on television" and Jordan said it wasn't about winning and it wasn't a competition. Shortly after that some guy named Squirrell from Mississippi called and talked about how wonderful JoJo is and how lucky Jordan is to be with her laugh out loud he agreed and said he would tell her he said hello. Lastly, some crazy woman named Tammy said she loved the show, but the people don't find love anymore on it and Jordan just shot her down by saying "I did!"

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Vid of Jordan at Finebaum today previewing week 4 SEC West showdown.

http://www.secsports.com/video/17393041/answering-questions-rebels

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ In case you don't want to listen to the whole thing, here are the highlights:

Around the 25 minute mark is when Jordan comes on. He first talks to the guy that's been calling the show for years and he's mad at Jordan for 1. Having played at Vanderbilt and 2. For Jordan calling him out on Twitter. He said something to the affect of "you won your wife on television" and Jordan said it wasn't about winning and it wasn't a competition. Shortly after that some guy named Squirrell from Mississippi called and talked about how wonderful JoJo is and how lucky Jordan is to be with her laugh out loud he agreed and said he would tell her he said hello. Lastly, some crazy woman named Tammy said she loved the show, but the people don't find love anymore on it and Jordan just shot her down by saying "I did!"
Thank you for the recap!! I love BBJ but apparently not as much as Jo since I couldn't fathom listening through all that either laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick