SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Jo's sexy back .....The vid was taken from Iheartradio snap story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwCQh4gfmf
style>video.instagram, img.instagram {width: 100% !important; height: auto !important;}
When Jordan and JoJo met @joe_gatto last night from @impracticaljokersofficial ☺️ | #thebachelor #thebachelorette #iheartradio #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #iheartradiomusicfestival by @joelleandjordanrodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 pm

They are still in Vegas per below tweet.

Robyn Lutz ‏@RobynKlutz13 36m
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
I just saw @JoelleFletcher & @JRodgers11 at the Cosmopolitan!

emily
‏@cloudy_franta
.@JRodgers11 thank you for being so nice last night

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 CtJMmHkUkAAUSsB

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 CtJF1cfWgAABtCp
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I don't like Jordan's sneaks with that outfit.. But he still looks fashionable. JoJo thoughhhhh. Her tan, her hair part, her bod, her heels, her expensive azz purse, her crop top, her leather skirt, her makeup... it's all a YES. Her hair looks perfect in that last picture.

You always make me laugh. I want that expensive azz purse so bad laugh out loud for real though, there's not a single thing I dislike about her look from last night. I hope she continues to rock the side part!
Ha! I ALWAYS agree with you. It's like you're in my head laugh out loud ! But yes, I need that YSL clutch and all of her Louis' stat!

mindless wrote:That pic of JoJo looking at Jordan is adorable. She looks so happy! Who knew these two would be so cute.
I knew JoJo was/is/and always will be cute beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 64 3806527698 Jordan's cute too though giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:30 pm

OMG Wells and JoJo on Ryan Seacrest Twitter. Can anyone pls bring that over?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I knew Jordan had the potential, but did I think five months ago that Jordan would do something as sweet as get three hours of sleep after working all day and hop on a 6am flight from NC to Dallas so he could fly from Dallas to Vegas with JoJo because he didn't want her to have to fly out there alone? No way laugh out loud
Seriously, no way!!! And he does everything so normally and like it's not a big deal and the most normal thing in the world to always be there for her, dote on her, etc., all the while being so laid back and teasing. Unreal and awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:55 pm

With fans today:
https://instagram.com/p/BKwOQRrAmSA/

Also, please note one of the comments. It's that girl Theodore from Twitter. Such psycho. We should all just continuously report her.

This is hilarious:
@katiemack_: Some dude just SPRINTED to tell his wife that Jojo and Jordan were downstairs.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Is Theodore also "cwships" that keeps commenting on Jordan's Instagram?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:03 pm

^ Yes. She's a complete and total psycho.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:

In the entire history of the world, and the concept of love, no one's ever loved anyone as much as Jo loves her baddy laugh out loud But in all seriousness he should feel ridiculously lucky to be loved by a woman like Jojo
Still catching up...this is hilarious and sooo true laugh out loud I think it's pretty interesting and very cute that even though he doesn't really "act" like she does with him in public, I think it's pretty clear how he really is bts/in private if she's still so insanely in love, considering we've seen her neediness scale already and it's easy to imagine what it can be like if she wasn't getting what she needed in the relationship laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm

^ Whenever you see an IG pop up every couple days that has no pictures or 5 pics at the most, has no followers or 10 followers at the most, follows no people or 20-400 people at the most, and continously leaves comments under JoJo/Jordan's stuff..it's that same person. They've been doing it for months, so I know what their game is laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:48 pm

I wish we got a video from this interview last night:
http://www.etonline.com/news/198914_exclusive_jojo_fletcher_and_jordan_rodgers_give_relationship_update/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Whenever you see an IG pop up every couple days that has no pictures or 5 pics at the most, has no followers or 10 followers at the most, follows no people or 20-400 people at the most, and continously leaves comments under JoJo/Jordan's stuff..it's that same person. They've been doing it for months, so I know what their game is laugh out loud
I have reported this cray in every way possible and ig nor Twitter do anything even tagging offensive tweets or where you can report it from email. And nothing
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick