SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Per Jo's latest snap, they're hanging with the others but all I can notice is Robert in the back all alone and not with becca beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 1f47f

Back to top Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by sweptfringe Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:23 pm

A.j wrote:Per Jo's latest snap, they're hanging with the others but all I can notice is Robert in the back all alone and not with becca  beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 1f47f
laugh out loud I was wondering who that was

Guess round two tonight haha
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:34 pm

JoJo has competition tonight. Robby and Chase look happy to be reunited with BBJ laugh out loud

I noticed the Robert and Becca thing too. Becca is sitting with Wells and Robert is with Tanya. She works for KIIS FM here is LA. She and Becca are good friends.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 pm

A.j wrote:Per Jo's latest snap, they're hanging with the others but all I can notice is Robert in the back all alone and not with becca  beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 1f47f

Becca is in the Red sitting next to Wells, she is with them, on Jojo latest snap. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:44 pm

I'm sure Robert and Becca are fine. They're always attached at the hip. I'm surprised Becca even made it out alive for wherever they're going tonight, because she was getting fluids through an IV and through her nostrils today (her snapchat.) That hangover must of been brutal.

I wonder what JoJo/Jordan were doing today since they weren't at I heart during the day, but seems like they met up with everybody to do whatever they're doing tonight laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Me too!! Not shocked. Of course he needed to be by her side on the bathroom floor if they're really together. Sounds hilarious but I'm totally serious! And Jo is gonna be sooooo jelly if BBJ spends more time in the garden than "dancing" with her and carrying her around laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:02 am

Alanna wrote:
Me too!! Not shocked. Of course he needed to be by her side on the bathroom floor if they're really together. Sounds hilarious but I'm totally serious! And Jo is gonna be sooooo jelly if BBJ spends more time in the garden than "dancing" with her and carrying her around laugh out loud

Per Wells snap, Jo is practically glued to BBJ side while in front of her Exes cantstopl .

|| @joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 am

with her Final 4 giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKw0GTZBODo

|| @joelle_fletcher & @jrodgers11 off to the after party!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:09 am

wardrobe malfunction

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwzqOZhgH8/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwzXVvBO1G/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:19 am

^^^ She has her ring on tonight for all to see!!!! It's "really sparkly" in the video.   Luv her & her subtleties.  BBJ will stay with Jo all night is my guess. No garden for him IMO.   beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 1f46b

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:24 am

^ I agree. I think he stays with Jo the whole night. He comes off as not wanting anything to do with the franchise, no less the people -- & I loooveee it

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:51 am

Just saw Jo's dress from Wells latest snap. She's sitting but it looks like a short and body hugging black dress and much sexier than last night.

So they must have changed since they were in jeans and shirt in the afternoon.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick