SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by bamagal Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:24 am

@kashathediva  - if the report button is red, does that mean the comment has already been reported?  I agree that we should just report, ignore and scroll on to more positive posts!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:26 am

Yes, @bamagal it means the post has been reported. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 4256136633 I was not sure if the rest of the forum could see that it has been highlighted red or not. So now I know that, too. Smiley
Also...you can always send a pm to a mod if there is an issue.
We are always here to help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you for the big thumbs up. thumbsup

This is simply a suggestion to all in this thread and not the person I am quoting: When someone comes into a fan thread and posts something that appears questionable to the fan thread rules, please hit the report button. The mods will take care of it ASAP.
Commenting on post that conflicts with the rules only incites chaos and takes the thread away from it's purpose.  :gotcha:[/quote] Thank You! I was trying to find a Button to report that person but couldn't find so I commented but now I know Smiley
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks everyone for the help, we appreciate it. One suggestion in future, for anyone that needs immediate attention, please provide the user name in the report post or in the pm. It makes it quicker for us to deal with the poster rather than searching the thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 pm

The vid was taken yesterday probably before or after his snap story.

Tigers expect more consistency against Warhawks
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers discusses Auburn's new playcaller and matchup against UL Monroe.

http://www.secsports.com/video/17680474/tigers-expect-more-consistency-warhawks

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:50 pm

bamagal wrote:
sweptfringe wrote:^^ I hope administration blocks JoJos hassars ip now they are trying to come here and destroy the peace :/ or better yet report to the authorities!

"Our" mods have always been vigilant and have the ability to block people who are here just to harass!  They deserve BIG thank you IMO!

Yes they have and yes they deserve a BIG thank you!! :cutesmile!: I only come to check in once in awhile and this is the only place I come. Discussion threads have their place, and can be fun too, fan threads are the best. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Isabel123 wrote:The vid was taken yesterday probably before or after his snap story.

Tigers expect more consistency against Warhawks
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers discusses Auburn's new playcaller and matchup against UL Monroe.

http://www.secsports.com/video/17680474/tigers-expect-more-consistency-warhawks

Jordan
Just so hot and talented. So proud of him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:17 pm

The game may be boring today but who cares? I am watching just to see Jordan and hear his commentary! Does anyone else think he has given SEC channel a boost in ratings?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Jordan's brother Luke posted this and JoJo liked it. That's a very true/cute quote.

https://instagram.com/p/BLBwrYmDvsi/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Guysssss she's at Auburn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:06 pm

So cute! And I like her one outfit laugh out loud I would never want a woman to just tag along with her man for the sake of it but in this case, it's totally cool. She's so supportive and this guy KNOWS how lucky he is imo Smiley

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 76 Image13

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:13 pm

bamagal wrote:The game may be boring today but who cares? I am watching just to see Jordan and hear his commentary! Does anyone else think he has given SEC channel a boost in ratings?

I think so, he knows his craft plus an eye candy. So Jo went with him to Auburn, these two are inseparable. I'm happy for both of them. heartglasses
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick