SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:32 pm

^^ But didn't I read somewhere that is not how it really happen that a lot was missing from that exchange... I do agree however that the way he left it kinda p%ssed me off as well.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:46 pm

If he simply offered to leave with her as a way to show he doesn't need the show or screen time, then I might be more understanding, but the way he dramatically packed his bags first just made it seem like an ultimatum.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:15 pm

I was amazed he didn't pack her bags and order her to follow him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I was amazed he didn't pack her bags and order her to follow him.

There was a tweet from Josh on his account and he apologized for that... At least his realized that he made some mistakes... here's to hope that they can both learn from broken relationships to this one being healthier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I was amazed he didn't pack her bags and order her to follow him.

There was a tweet from Josh on his account and he apologized for that... At least his realized that he made some mistakes... here's to hope that they can both learn from broken relationships to this one being healthier.

That is all fine and dandy, but I don't know if I necessarily buy that he did in fact realise his mistake and it wasn't just the fact that he got a whole lot of flack on SM over his actions. For me, it comes across as more damage control vs really learning anything. He has had plenty of time to learn from his first stint on Andi's season of the Bette, from the fall out with Andi and the book and the show he did just before he came on to BIP. At this point, I would have expected him to realise that he has some anger issues that he needs to work on and be extra aware when he came back for BIP...particularly when he saw Nick was there. I'm sure that Nick quickly figured out that producers were setting them up for a Nick vs Josh showdown and behaved himself. I don't know if Josh figured that out or if he just couldn't control himself, either way, he did not come out looking so hot....other than the constant sweating!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:12 pm

I readily admit Josh has a hot temper, as much of a Josh fan as I was and am, I predicted early that he and And I would be a toxic combination. Yes, some counseling would help him greatly and his mom needs to let her 32 year old son fight his own battles. Josh is also a huge hot head who speaks before he thinks, and the oops, so sorry excuses get old fast. He also has a bad habit of thinking he is better than others and saying and acting on it. All of this very true.

He also has a fierce love for his family and given their three brushes with cancer, I like that he has chosen to love and appreciate them. A healthy relationship should allow him to lessen the time with them without forcing him to give that family love up completely. And to children who may not always feel like they are the precious gifts to their parents, his love could be a great boost for them.

Now hot headed or not, except for a few random events, the Josh we have seen post Andi is a man who works hard (like Advocrap or not, he works hard at it), spends time with the family he loves, has volunteered tons of his time, loves and adores his dog, and from most accounts shows a lot of kindness and respect to most other people.

He went on Famously Single and from most things I read tried to learn from it. Now he comes to paradise and IMO, he did go to meet Amanda. Unfortunately, once again this put him in direct conflict with Nick. Did he act like an idiot? Sure, but I don't understand why he should have not tried to pursue the woman he came for just because she went on one date with Nick. Nick pursued Andi even after he knew that she had (at that point) been happily engaged to Josh for many weeks. Not to mention that Nick lived relatively close to Amanda and didn't bother to try to date her, so really wasn't all that interested in her.

As for the bringing up Andi's book. Had these people read it? Or we they most likely speculating based on what they heard. And Nick with his smarmy comment that the few lines about him were true so it is probably all true is just so classic carp stirring Nick, IMO. I am sure some of what Andi wrote is true, but it is all told through her filter, making her the victim. I won't bother going overall the ways it has been figured out that Andi conveniently left out or minimized many of the ways she contributed to their fights. They were two equally toxic people who should have ended things long before they did. But to have these people who never knew him or Andi or even read the book accusing him of things based on it seems a bit much. Since I don't know, did they try to actually ask him about it, or did they just throw out accusations?

Regardless, just because Josh and Andi were toxic to each other doesn't mean that he and Amanda will be. In everyday life, they will not have people constantly trying to "save" Amanda. Hopefully, he will get some counseling to deal with his temper, but real life Josh is not a man who is constantly angry and abusive. This situation was the complete wrong one for Josh. It does not excuse his behavior, but neither should he or his relationship be permanently condemned for it.

I will even say his chief accusers the first episode he was there (from an online recap) were the man who continued to pursue his fiance after they were engaged and a man who is accused of not paying child support for his three children. I will give him some leeway in resenting these two flawed men from harping on his flaws.

Josh is not the smartest guy and he allowed himself to be drawn into a fight he can not win by two smarter men, who both IMO had the goal of tearing the big bully down. I watched Evan do everything in his power to get Chad to cross the line, I can imagine him doing the same thing to Josh. As for Nick, both men have done and said scrappy things about the other.

To me this whole season of paradise seems to have shown effectively what shallow horrible people almost all of those in paradise are. JMO.

So I will wait and let Josh and Amanda show me if they can make. I don't like Amanda, so I won't be sad if they don't. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I readily admit Josh has a hot temper, as much of a Josh fan as I was and am, I predicted early that he and And I would be a toxic combination. Yes, some counseling would help him greatly and his mom needs to let her 32 year old son fight his own battles. Josh is also a huge hot head who speaks before he thinks, and the oops, so sorry excuses get old fast. He also has a bad habit of thinking he is better than others and saying and acting on it. All of this very true.

He also has a fierce love for his family and given their three brushes with cancer, I like that he has chosen to love and appreciate them. A healthy relationship should allow him to lessen the time with them without forcing him to give that family love up completely. And to children who may not always feel like they are the precious gifts to their parents, his love could be a great boost for them.

Now hot headed or not, except for a few random events, the Josh we have seen post Andi is a man who works hard (like Advocrap or not, he works hard at it), spends time with the family he loves, has volunteered tons of his time, loves and adores his dog, and from most accounts shows a lot of kindness and respect to most other people.

He went on Famously Single and from most things I read tried to learn from it. Now he comes to paradise and IMO, he did go to meet Amanda. Unfortunately, once again this put him in direct conflict with Nick. Did he act like an idiot? Sure, but I don't understand why he should have not tried to pursue the woman he came for just because she went on one date with Nick. Nick pursued Andi even after he knew that she had (at that point) been happily engaged to Josh for many weeks. Not to mention that Nick lived relatively close to Amanda and didn't bother to try to date her, so really wasn't all that interested in her.  

As for the bringing up Andi's book. Had these people read it? Or we they most likely speculating based on what they heard. And Nick with his smarmy comment that the few lines about him were true so it is probably all true is just so classic carp stirring Nick, IMO. I am sure some of what Andi wrote is true, but it is all told through her filter, making her the victim. I won't bother going overall the ways it has been figured out that Andi conveniently left out or minimized many of the ways she contributed to their fights. They were two equally toxic people who should have ended things long before they did. But to have these people who never knew him or Andi or even read the book accusing him of things based on it seems a bit much. Since I don't know, did they try to actually ask him about it, or did they just throw out accusations?

Regardless, just because Josh and Andi were toxic to each other doesn't mean that he and Amanda will be. In everyday life, they will not have people constantly trying to "save" Amanda. Hopefully, he will get some counseling to deal with his temper, but real life Josh is not a man who is constantly angry and abusive. This situation was the complete wrong one for Josh. It does not excuse his behavior, but neither should he or his relationship be permanently condemned for it.

I will even say his chief accusers the first episode he was there (from an online recap) were the man who continued to pursue his fiance after they were engaged and a man who is accused of not paying child support for his three children. I will give him some leeway in resenting these two flawed men from harping on his flaws.

Josh is not the smartest guy and he allowed himself to be drawn into a fight he can not win by two smarter men, who both IMO had the goal of tearing the big bully down. I watched Evan do everything in his power to get Chad to cross the line, I can imagine him doing the same thing to Josh. As for Nick, both men have done and said scrappy things about the other.

To me this whole season of paradise seems to have shown effectively what shallow horrible people almost all of those in paradise are. JMO.

So I will wait and let Josh and Amanda show me if they can make. I don't like Amanda, so I won't be sad if they don't. Again JMO.

Stuck I will address the highlighted:

I don't think that people believe that Josh shouldn't have tried to date Amanda or that Nick was really interested in her. I think most get it that the Nick and Amanda relationship was set up to keep them both there until people they were interested came in and to set up the conflict storyline between Nick and Josh. It is how he treats Amanda that seems to be the issue...at least to me. (The boom boom room thing was particularly unnecessary and then waking her up just seems so controlling.)

As a matter of fact, Nick did say that while the things Andi wrote about him were true...in respect to the fact that they actually did occur, there were in fact things that were omitted. Basically hinting that, it was rather slanted in her own favour. So, I would think, when he says that he assumes some things written about Josh were also true, he would also think that while in fact they may have actually occurred, there was also some bias there as well.

Evan did actually ask Josh, but Josh just spouted platitudes and that this was a work of fiction, so taking absolutely no responsibility for anything and I think that is one of the things that posters have an issue with. After all of this, he still is not seeing how he may have played a part in any of this. Say what you will about Nick, at least he accepts that his behaviour contributed to how things worked out.

Personally, I don't hate Josh. He is just kind of there. Not too bright. Not exactly self aware. Not at all my type. Frankly he bores me and he could disappear from my tv without any problem. If he works out with Amanda...good for him/them. I'm not really buying that she is all that into him, but I could certainly be wrong. Since she has moved in with him, despite the fact that she has two young kids, I guess she may be more serious about him than I thought or maybe she is just looking to building that brand. Intellectually, they both seem rather empty headed so maybe it will work. Good luck to them....I just hope it works out better than his last reality relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am

https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/773022580383092736

What are they even talking about? I swear they're just imagining criticism by now.

Oh and eww. https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/773007607376154625
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:40 am

mindless wrote:https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/773022580383092736

What are they even talking about? I swear they're just imagining criticism by now.

Oh and eww. https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/773007607376154625

cantstopl Got to have a sense of humor to balance the negative and those who are not fans. The Murrays are having a sense of humor with these tweets. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:53 am

I think it's supposed to be cute, playful and funny, much like that tacky snapchat of Amanda's, but all it does is show that they don't take negative and criticism well, IMO.  They need to learn to stay off SM, not respond to everything and to let things go.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:40 am

Yeah, say nothing and move on.
Especially from mom. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:47 am

To me it comes across as whiny and victimy, when people tweet like this about criticism they receive.

And IMO, to me, based on my personal experience from my own life, Josh has come across as controlling and manipulative on BIP. Him questioning how Amanda can still like Evan, waking her up for the boom boom room drama he created, and packing his bags. This is what I've seen on screen. Maybe Amanda doesn't mind, is submissive etc, but IMO it makes it no less controlling and manipulative. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy