SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am

Jen tweeted that she won't try to date him again (source) and after some other info that have come out about her participation on BIP, I would say that story was meant to be just a fun summer fling to begin with, so no future plans.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:19 am

She's quite loud about that on twitter. Hmmm.

So who will be his returnee?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:20 am

Beagle wrote:Can I just say I'm getting emotional just seeing Bachelor 21 Nick Viall discussion threads. I'm still can't believe it's happening.Upset  :peanutbutter: for my NickChicks!

A thread that I personally thought would never happen. I thought he had a better shot at being the lead after Kaitlyn's season, and was not expecting him to be named. I was very pleasantly surprised, and I think it's going to be a fantastic season.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 am

Jen will not compete for Nick. She has already said so (on Twitter) and has made other tweets about this situation. She is not pleased that he's the next bachelor. Neither are her friends from Ben's season (on Twitter.)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jen will not compete for Nick. She has already said so (on Twitter) and has made other tweets about this situation. She is not pleased that he's the next bachelor. Neither are her friends from Ben's season (on Twitter.)

IMO.

What have they tweeted?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:39 am

My long held wish is that either the f1 rejects the lead dramatically at the frc and/or a previous lead returns to compete for the person s/he dumped at f2. I might get my wishes this season if Andi returns. Would be sooo fascinating. Either way, I'm guessing there will be lots of feisty brunettes, which always end up as my favorite characters, so I'm excited!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:45 am

Wow I am Nick fan since Andi's season but this is an overkill for me. And I would be hurt too if am Jen when our supposed love connection is still being shown and fans are excited of the possibility of them together. 

Nick finally got what he has been chasing all along by sucking up to the  producer. I really hope it ends well for him.

I just am not excited as most of the Nick chicks. Congrats to you all tho

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 30 1f49b  Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 30 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 am

and I'm the opposite... I want to watch Nick fall in love, and I want to watch someone love him back!!! whipped

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think there will be 2 returnees, Jen might be one, but who could the other one be?

She has said no on twitter I believe she wont be returning after all she was trying to 2 time Nick, dating him while having a boyfriend back home.  Class dismiss with that one.

Last edited by reason on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:48 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jen will not compete for Nick. She has already said so (on Twitter) and has made other tweets about this situation. She is not pleased that he's the next bachelor. Neither are her friends from Ben's season (on Twitter.)

IMO.

What have they tweeted?
That the bachelor will never find a Jen, she's too good for him, etc. (I've noticed Jami, Lauren H, and a few other girls tweet stuff like that. Amanda has faved the tweets and a few other girls.) Jen tweeted a gif of Amy Shummer drinking out of a huge wine glass with the caption "about that #afterparadise" Dana Weiss also tweeted asking what returnees what come on for Nick and Jen replied back "Not I!" Soooo yeah, they're not happy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:49 am

Do we know for sure there will be returnees, or is that just speculation?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:50 am

I am fan but something is not right if he can't fall in love outside of this franchise and on tv. 

It will be inseresting to watch him be in a position of power to chose.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 30 1f49b  Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 30 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90