SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNickFindsTheOne - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Hmmm I nervous for him. I hope it ends well, from that Mills interview safe to say they have a few tricks up their sleeve and as much as Nicky is a veteran, and knows all about the producer tricks, he is in for bumpy ride

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamNickFindsTheOne - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 48 1f49b  TeamNickFindsTheOne - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

TeamNickFindsTheOne - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Does anyone know what they pay someone for being the Bachelor?  Just curious.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:40 pm

mysthelma wrote:Hmmm I nervous for him. I hope it ends well, from that Mills interview safe to say they have a few tricks up their sleeve and as much as Nicky is a veteran, and knows all about the producer tricks, he is in for bumpy ride

It scares me that they know all his buttons to push. Stay strong Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:01 pm

^^Whether true or not, I felt this was the intention of TPTB when they brought back Josh onto BIP and orchestrated it so both went after the same girl. I felt that any emotion we saw from Nick was not about Amanda one bit, but rather seeing how TPTB were putting him back in that competition with Josh...and fearing he would come out looking like a fool/loser again. Thankfully, I think Nick figured it out, and never gave them the footage that perhaps TPTB were looking for. I think Nick now knows how the game is played...at least, that's my hope. (To be clear, just speculating regarding the BIP stuff.)

TeamNickFindsTheOne - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:02 pm

The producers are excited because finally they can play with the storylines they couldn't before ... storytellers' dream come true! ... Nick, just remember JPG ... yeap, that's where it's headed.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:06 pm

I loved JPG's season so if Nick's season is anything like it then yay. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Does anyone know what they pay someone for being the Bachelor?  Just curious.
It varies, I imagine. If they really want you, clearly they would pay more.
In a situation like the current one, however, where there is a 'hungry' lead, (or in the Kaitlyn/Britt season of the B'ette where 2 girls are competing for one spot) I'm guessing less.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:26 pm

BKay wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Hmmm I nervous for him. I hope it ends well, from that Mills interview safe to say they have a few tricks up their sleeve and as much as Nicky is a veteran, and knows all about the producer tricks, he is in for bumpy ride

It scares me that they know all his buttons to push. Stay strong Nick!

True this. Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to win against the producers.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:30 pm

I've seen numbers on this site before about what leads earn. Kasha or GA will likely remember. i vaguely recall a range of $50,000 to $250,000, depending on how badly they wanted the person. But someone cmiiw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:43 pm

The salary varies as stated above. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:54 pm

The eager ones like Jake get less.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:01 pm

julychild wrote:The people who spent several weeks with him liked him. They genuinely did. The people who have met him, who had judged him based on what they saw on tv, talk about being surprised and end up liking him. This can't be pretense. You can't fool all of the people all the time.

Obviously, not everyone likes him, that's impossible. My point is if the general audience opinion of him has been swayed by editing, what about those who lived with him and saw what he was, and liked what they saw?

I do not believe he was purposely reserved to be likable on BIP.  I have stalked that boy since 1.0, and the Nick I see today is the Nick I saw at the beginning. Aside from the trying to think before saying everything that pops into his head (aka maturity), he is the same guy.
He will make a lot of mistakes on his season, I expect that.
Why? Because he won't act his way through! My hope is that at the end of the day, he finds what he is looking for....and world peace.

Could not agree more. I also am bracing myself for him to make some mistakes and for him being a bit shy & awkward at times, which imo he can be despite the reputation. Part of his charm for me, but he always keeps it honest and interesting as he is deeper than most of the previous bachelors imo. Also looking forward to seeing all the facets of his personality brough out by different women there. But bracing myself that I won't see anyone as being good enough for him, but I'll get over it. Lighting those candles right now for Nick to find his person. :swinginglove rose group hug rose
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90