SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:45 pm

:yes: all season long! laugh out loud
JJ Lane @jjhlane
With @viallnicholas28 as #TheBachelor, I can guarantee that Fantasy Suite gets a lot of use!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:17 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  23h23 hours ago
Casting for the next season of The Bachelor ends VERY soon. If you want to be considered stop wasting time and apply https://casting.bachelor.warnerbros.com/web/application.jsp …

Linda ‏@lindanye6615  14h14 hours ago
@theyearofelan @BachelorABC WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO GO OUT WITH NICK?

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  14h14 hours ago
@lindanye6615 SHUT UP LINDA NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK #SHUTUPLINDA

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:47 pm

That hashtag has me cantstopl

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm

I love this thread! If anyone can take snark it is Nick.
Heck, Nick even snarks about himself. It's one of the things I like about him.
Bring on the snarkfest giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

I love this thread! If anyone can take snark it is Nick.
Heck, Nick even snarks about himself. It's one of the things I like about him.
Bring on the snarkfest giggling
Agreed! I'll never be this guy's fan (I don't think, unless I love his f1 magically), but he's earned my respect after all this. He just does what he needs to do to get what he wants and lets nothing and no one get in his way. No love but mad respect from me, which is just as good laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:58 pm

“I never really thought of Nick as a villain, but I think there are others that do” Robert Mills
No Mills, you just named him a "creep" ... and the world followed. Hugesmile You've done your job good.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Yeah, dreams can come true if you give up the real world and become MF's whipping boy. Just yucky. duh

Maybe this will be the year we finally get the F1 saying thanks but no thanks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:35 pm

I will be coming here to read, cause when I heard who will be Bach...... :pullouthair: OH HAIL NO!
Will lLOVE reading the snark.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:25 pm

@ttolbert05: Nick is racking up the fantasy suite reward points

Eeek, this from Tanner just reminded me that if Nick goes into the fantasy suite with all three of his final girls that in the past two years he would have 6 fantasy suite overnight dates. Good Lord laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Well to be fair, that's only 2 more than your average lead.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@ttolbert05: Nick is racking up the fantasy suite reward points

Eeek, this from Tanner just reminded me that if Nick goes into the fantasy suite with all three of his final girls that in the past two years he would have 6 fantasy suite overnight dates. Good Lord laugh out loud

And one will become the next bachelorette. Nick will be piling up the Eskimo brothers. Yucky. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - SNARK - FUN - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Seabear
mindless
Ash2214
theKeptGrits
stuckinsc