SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Regarding Andi's description of the Would you Rather...
1) I think Andi's writing about such a private thing is horrible
2) Sometimes when people are nervous they talk too much; I think Nick talked too much.
3) Before I directly read that except on the page, I used to give Nick the benefit of the doubt surrounding the context of the question (was it as part of a conversation or a flirty exchange). The way it is written it sounds like it was a really awkward moment and a turn off.
IMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:21 pm

What trumps an extremely awkward moment? IMO re-telling such in even more graphic terms for the masses to play it out all over, again and again.  SMH.
It may have been a turn off to her, but re-hashing it, IMO, will be a major wake-up call and future turn off to others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere. RS did an interview with Juliet Litman. According to him Michelle Fitzgerald ( latest Survivor season) will be in Nick's season, plus so far the women RS has are mid to late twenties, also one with a tragic story.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:37 pm

Thanks for the info, @Beagle! I like Michele, so I'm looking forward to that (if RS is right) Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:46 pm

I don't follow Survivor so who is this gal? Is she a Nick fan? She's a participant of a CBS show, so can she do an ABC show?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Yes, a while back we discussed Michelle and her possibility of being on the show. Thanks for bringing it forward again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:08 am

3) Before I directly read that except on the page, I used to give Nick the benefit of the doubt surrounding the context of the question (was it as part of a conversation or a flirty exchange). The way it is written it sounds like it was a really awkward moment and a turn off.
IMO

Except, keep in mind that this is Andi's retelling of what happened. While Nick hasn't been like Josh dismissing the book as entirely fiction, he's always maintained that Andi does have a habit of omitting anything that doesn't make her look great and having her own versions of events.

It's like the premise of the show The Affair, which is centered around the fact that two people can remember the exact same incident but have distinctly different versions of it because the old saying, "your perception is your reality".

So what we do know as fact is that Nick and Andi slept together and maybe he did use the F-word but keeping in mind that she was writing the book from a place of still resenting him for exposing that they slept together at the ATFR and still on some level blaming that decision on her relationship with Josh falling apart, there was no way she was going to describe it as amazing.

That said, for something that turned her off so much, she sure spent a lot of time gushing to her sister about how passionate Nick was and passionate things between them were, when he met her family. This when she already knew that she was picking Josh.

I like Michele, so I'm looking forward to that (if RS is right)

Yeah nice girl but one of the worse and undeserving Survivor winners in my opinion. Sorry, huge Survivor fan and that was one of the my least favorite seasons in a very long time. Will be interesting to see her in this atmosphere, which is decidedly A LOT different than Survivor.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:14 am

It's kind of hard to believe that the F word offends her so much when she uses the word herself so freely.  It seems like she couldn't find much to criticize Nick about, so she came up with this.  Nick did say she omits certain info, so I'm wondering about the context of the situation, did he actually say it during a serious moment (like she said) or during a more playful moment?  Who knows for sure.  I would like to hear Nick's side of the story.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:23 am

@lleyki ... Yeah, I would rather have had Aubrey as the winner but I didn't mind Michele winning (the one season where I absolutely thought a person was robbed was Heroes vs. Villains ... IMO Parvati played an amazing game that wasn't appreciated by a bitter jury). 

I'm also looking forward to seeing Michele in this pampered/heightened fairy tale environment vs. the tough conditions of Survivor. I guess the two might have lying and backstabbing in common laugh out loud.  I'm looking forward to seeing her a lot more than I care about some random MOT returnee(s). I only would want "big names" for returnees ... bring on Clare or Courtney, no Leah or Amber please (though I do like Amber, but she doesn't make for exciting TV).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:32 am

From what I remember of Nick regurgitating Andi's book
on BIP. he said the book was mostly true referencing 
her take on him. Meaning she was probably correct about
Josh as well. The Affair is the figment of a writers imagination.
Nick's dialogue is his own.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 am

The Affair is the figment of a writers imagination.

I guess my point was missed entirely. Yes, I'm well aware that The Affair is a fictional show about fictional characters. However, in reality people do interpret and remember situations differently because we all perceive things differently. Nick's "dialogue" is Andi's retelling of that moment. Until Nick says that's exactly what he said and exactly how that moment happened, then all we have is Andi's interpretation of that moment.

Doesn't mean she's a liar per se because it's entirely possible that with all the negativity she had towards Nick by the time she was writing the book, she really does remember the entire act as being horrible. However it doesn't mean that that is word for word, verbatim, what happened, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 am

And my point is Nick was defending her accuracy.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes