SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:32 pm

Michele from Survivor?? Wow, a cross over of reality show contestants from different networks. How did you guys know that she may be on?
Someone I know knows a friend of Michele's aunt. I will have to keep my ears open for scoop.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:20 am

Beagle wrote:Don't know if this has been posted anywhere. RS did an interview with Juliet Litman. According to him Michelle Fitzgerald ( latest Survivor season) will be in Nick's season, plus so far the women RS has are mid to late twenties, also one with a tragic story.

Wow really?! I love this and really hope it's true Smiley . (Partly because I've always wanted to see someone from Bachnation show up on Survivor and maybe this will open the door to a 2 way street of cross network stunt casting.)

I totally wanted an Aubrey or Cydney win on Survivor but I love Michelle too and would be really excited to see her on the show. Potential next Ette casting or actual viable option for Nick? question I'm not sure which I would guess right now, but this casting would make me infinitely more excited about this season than I am now. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Seems Michelle might not be on.

A couple updates since Friday. “Bachelor” filming definitely begins this week, either Friday or Saturday night will be when the limo entrances start. I know some girls are leaving for filming on Wednesday, so filming starting Thursday is too late. They need a full day there to do pictures, ITM’s, etc. So Friday would be the earliest start. As for “Survivor” winner Michele Fitzgerald being on Nick’s season after “US Weekly’s” report, I’m hearing mixed reports about whether she’s on or not. But if I had to guess, I’d probably say she won’t be on. I don’t see how that CBS/ABC contract thing would play out since she was just named the last “Survivor” winner in May. She’s still under contract with CBS. Obviously as we get into filming we’ll have our definitive answer, but if I had to guess right now, I’m guessing she isn’t gonna be on.

From #RealitySteve website today.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:13 am

That will be a bummer if Michelle won't be on. I liked her from Survivor and think she'd be a good potential match for Nick. I could see the ABC/CBS thing being a conflict though which is too bad if it prevented her from going on the show for Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Nick went back to the guy who dressed him for ATFR last year for new outfits for this season. I'm sure Cary will still provide some stuff, but this exposure (returned favor?) will be great for the guy's business.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 14288018_1288815734510530_8917032485150261248_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0NTI0MDM0NDc0NDQxNDQ3Mw%3D%3D
[b]dgcustomsuits: Our friend @nickviall stopped by this week to suit up for his upcoming season of #TheBachelor on ABC. Outfitted with suits, sportcoats, shoes, and accessories, his wardrobe is ready to win the hearts of those 25 lucky ladies and viewers alike.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKrQPdWA80J/?taken-by=dgcustomsuits

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Good. This is one monkey who won't be in Cary's Circus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:11 am

Tazmin Sorrels ‏@Tazminnikole

The bachelor is filming in LA rn
9:23 AM - 22 Sep 2016

========================================

Miles ‏@SirBobbyWayne

@NYCCarter Didn't bachelor filming start today? Why do you still have your phone?
1:30 PM - 22 Sep 2016

===========================================

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:43 am

@NYCCarter tweets are protected.
https://twitter.com/nyccarter
The latest Tweets and replies from KC (@NYCCarter). I'll search the world over for a place that feels like home {lost in California}

http://gramlove.co/user.php?id=325639232&name=nyccarter

I did a quick search but if anyone wants to sleuth further, by all means.

It sounds like she may be a contestant. Good catch @Aunties_Love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Seems he's still out and about.

äshley ♡‏ @ashlizbethh
Totally just hard core fan girled talking to NICK VIALL aka THE bachelor, thx for talking to basic af me #RootingForYa   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f339 #TheBachelor
Sep 23, 2016, 4:39 PM
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Her tweet says Sep 23 2016 4:39pm It is not quite 4:00pm here in LA yet. Does a phone time change by location or is it set for the time zone of the user? Or, is Nick in a different time zone, or is she just now posting a previous siting? Oh the questions.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:14 pm

This account's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @ashlizbethh's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

I'm assuming it wasn't private earlier?

ETA: I believe the time zone is Ladybug's timezone. SCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 pm

No, the account wasn't private earlier when I ran across the tweet.

I'm EST.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes