SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Becca posted a snapchat of Nick and his girls on the date it's a group date, dancing with the backstreet boys. Becca and Ashley I are there. Looks like they had to learn the dance.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Becca (beccatilley) and Ashley (ashleyiaco) are live-snapchatting it. It's actually a group date. Whitney and Jasmine are on it - I did take screenshots of Ashley's snapchat but they're all videos so the S/Cs are blurry, however in motion you can recognize Whitney and Jasmine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:24 pm

One girl "won" it looks like, and got to dance with Nick in front of the other girls or something, it looks like. She's a shorter curvier brunette

Last edited by Duke702 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Checking SC before going to bed and there's Nick and his ladies jamming to BSB. laugh out loud Becca comes in handy sometimes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Nick is outdancing his ladies! Haha. This looks like a blast.

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Nick with the one short girl swinging her around like she's part of his outfit laugh out loud Those girls butchered that dance. Can't wait!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 pm

This is about the clearest I could get

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_9210

Whitney is the tall one on the end. I think it might be Kristina next to her (looks like her in the video but hard to capture in the screenshot) but not 100% sure. Jasmine's standing behind the blonde girl.

Source: My S/C

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:33 pm

^ Whitney is soooo tall! I'm digging the red and black combo. Poor girls having to watch Nick get handsy with one another laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Is the blonde with the SUPER long hair Lacey Mark?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Someone at the concert posted a much clearer picture, so I labelled some of the girls.

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Nick_g11

Duke702 wrote:Is the blonde with the SUPER long hair Lacey Mark?

It definitely could be, but there's not really any clear shots of her face so it's hard to say for sure.

Last edited by bblake on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:48 pm

I thought the blonde was Lacey as well. I want to know who the girl Nick was dancing with is. She looks cute.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:51 pm

I thought the girl Nick was dancing with might be the girl with the grey shirt on the couch pic...kind of an Andi look a like. The hair colour and length is around the same to me as well the body type might be similar although hard to tell as one is sitting and one standing.

He most definitely seemed into her none the less.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes