SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:54 pm

^^ Good guess. I could see that, and her facebook looks to make her 29, and she's gorg and could be Nick's type. Could be.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:08 pm

coolangel wrote:Could be totally wrong here, but Jade's best friend and maid of honor  @esandoz is following Whitney and Jasmine G from this season. Could she be the one RS is referring to? She must have met Nick during Janner wedding if it's indeed her.

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Captur13

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ1ZXiTg18d/?taken-by=jadelizroper

All JMO.

Yas! Could be! I think Jade made an IG post saying she wanted her to get on the show.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:25 pm

coolangel wrote:Could be totally wrong here, but Jade's best friend and maid of honor  @esandoz started following Whitney and Jasmine G from this season. Could she be the one RS is referring to? She must have met Nick during Janner wedding if it's indeed her.

snipped

Does that mean she's eliminated?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:33 pm

@sdmom, If it is her, then yes. She is eliminated. She is liking posts on IG today.

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:38 pm

^thanks! She's pretty. RS said there are some good looking girls and very ethnically diverse. I am Asian so I'd love to see the diversity.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Going back to Elan taping the dance, how did it come into RS' hands? Did Elan post it? Is he one of RS' sources?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:26 pm

I was at the taping too. Elan was definitely using his phone to take a video, but a few others were too. They said no phones at all and scared everyone, but then right before Chris Lane came on, a lady (who was sort of directing everything, probably a producer of some sort) said, "You've all been so good, you can take your phones out now." Lots of people were upset because most left them in their cars.

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Going back to Elan taping the dance, how did it come into RS' hands? Did Elan post it? Is he one of RS' sources?

All good questions... makes me wonder how many things have been released to RS by producers. Or just released to the public knowing RS would find it and release it to a much bigger Bachelor Nation audience. Hmmmm. RS is usually very quiet about his sources. There could be a good reason for that.

And the reason I stated that Elan took the video is because the girl yelling about the nip slip was my friend and she turned around just as she said it to see Elan recording at that time. She didn't see anyone else recording at that exact time that near to her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Velvety081 wrote:I was at the taping too. Elan was definitely using his phone to take a video, but a few others were too. They said no phones at all and scared everyone, but then right before Chris Lane came on, a lady (who was sort of directing everything, probably a producer of some sort) said, "You've all been so good, you can take your phones out now." Lots of people were upset because most left them in their cars.

Thanks for sharing. Anything else interesting you would like to share?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
coolangel wrote:Could be totally wrong here, but Jade's best friend and maid of honor  @esandoz is following Whitney and Jasmine G from this season. Could she be the one RS is referring to? She must have met Nick during Janner wedding if it's indeed her.

bachelorabc -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Captur13

All JMO.

Yas! Could be! I think Jade made an IG post saying she wanted her to get on the show.

Good find. What is her name?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
Velvety081 wrote:I was at the taping too. Elan was definitely using his phone to take a video, but a few others were too. They said no phones at all and scared everyone, but then right before Chris Lane came on, a lady (who was sort of directing everything, probably a producer of some sort) said, "You've all been so good, you can take your phones out now." Lots of people were upset because most left them in their cars.

Thanks for sharing. Anything else interesting you would like to share?
Nick seemed genuinely grateful and humbled by the crowd! He kept pointing to a few people, which were his friends. It was actually really laid back and fun. Nick and Danielle high fived everyone on the way down and when they left.

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:38 pm

california90 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

All JMO.

Good find. What is her name?

Elizabeth Sandoz. IMO she went on the show for luke if she is indeed on. She had liked this comment her sister left on Jade's post when luke was eliminated.

ETA: I am almost positive it's her. Nick follows her on IG even though she recently started following him-around the time she started following Whitney and Jasmine.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes